Sign in to follow this  
Sean Mooney

Trump 2024

6 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, everyone (the population), agrees that the politician's in DC are shady, yet the one thing that 80% of DC agree on is that Trump is bad.... yet liberals think that Trump is the problem.   Good times.  Good times.

Yeah that isn't what I said- but create your fake argument. 

17 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, everyone (the population), agrees that the politician's in DC are shady, yet the one thing that 80% of DC agree on is that Trump is bad.... yet liberals think that Trump is the problem.   Good times.  Good times.

If Trump had accepted the results of the 2020 election (not even saying he “invited a riot” or whatever) he’d probably have much more support now.

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Trump unbanned. We should hold elections on Twitter with back up crypto block chain security 

Oh boy what's the orange moron going to do?  Continue to support his failed cultist echo chamber or actually go back on twitter and remind millions of people what a moron he is...decisions decisions. 

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

Oh boy what's the orange moron going to do?  Continue to support his failed cultist echo chamber or actually go back on twitter and remind millions of people what a moron he is...decisions decisions. 

Severe TDS

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Severe TDS

Best to leave this one alone. 

18 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah that isn't what I said- but create your fake argument. 

LOL, if that's not what you're talking about, that's because you changed the argument.  Your first response to my post was a reply about draining the swamp.  I never switched off of that, so that means you must have.  My guess is that's because you didn't want to admit I was right.

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

If Trump had accepted the results of the 2020 election (not even saying he “invited a riot” or whatever) he’d probably have much more support now.

I don't agree.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

100%

If Trump had exhausted all of his legal challenges but conceded when the states certified in Dec of 2020; he'd have much more political credibility.....even if he had spent the last two years whinging about Sleepy Joe and election fairness.  

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, if that's not what you're talking about, that's because you changed the argument.  Your first response to my post was a reply about draining the swamp.  I never switched off of that, so that means you must have.  My guess is that's because you didn't want to admit I was right.

No- you just wanted to make something up to argue against. You do you I guess. 

16 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

No- you just wanted to make something up to argue against. You do you I guess. 

LOL, I was in a conversation with someone else about the swamp, you then replied to a post I made, not the other way around.

You don't have to throw a small hissy fit just because you looked foolish.  My point was simple.... surprisingly, the entire country agrees on ONE thing: They don't trust the politicians.  Oddly, when the mass majority of ALL the politicians gang up on one guy, the country found it perfectly acceptable to believe the politicians.  That SHOULD raise a red flag to people, but it doesn't.  Why?  Because the media brainwashed people like you to think that Trump was the bad guy.  Proof?  "And honestly- he extended the swamp."

• Thanks 2

On 11/18/2022 at 12:31 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

This is how MAGAtards think. Any conservative who doesn't embrace MAGAtardism and isn't an election denier gets labeled a RINO or liberal. They think MSM applies only to left-of-center information outlets. Just look at how outraged they got when Fox accurately declared Biden the winner in Arizona. They packed up their marbles and headed over to Newsmax and OAN so they could hear what hey wanted to hear.

I personally witnessed this at the gym, where the MAGAtard owner switched one of the TVs from Fox to Newsmax the next day.

They outright dismiss anything that the Washington Post, New York Times, ABC, NBC and CBS reports because it's what they consider MSM, whose very definition they changed to be some kind of negative label, when all it really means it's that they're among the most popular, but they lump Fox, the highest rated of all, in with t hem.

They stroke each other's cacks using tired, cliched, meaningless terms. They lap up conspiracy theories and misinformation and think their beloved Clownzo can do no wrong. They deflect the ugly realities of their own culture, going as far as believing the Jan. 6 attack was really carried out by BLM and Antifa operatives disguising themselves as MAGAtards.

They also can't accept that the red-trickle election earlier this month was a loud referendum on how tired this country is of Clownzo and his ilk.

But the tide is turning, and the moderates are prevailing!

I’ll just leave this here.