travelr1

WR and QB advice

Gino, and Duvernay. 

Gino and Pittman

11 hours ago, weepaws said:

Gino, and Duvernay. 

So I think that I am going with Fields and Duvernay.  My rationale for choosing fields is as follows:  1)  The last time Gino played against Arizona he scored 11 fantasy points (less than 200 yards passing and zero touchdowns).  2) Fields in his last two games played NE and DAL both with decent defenses.  In those games he scored 25 and 30 fantasy points ... this week he faces a Miami defense that is ranked lower ... plus he will have a new WR.   I agree it will take some time for Claypool to acclimate but Miami will still need to dedicate a resource to him that they might not normally have had to. 

6 hours ago, travelr1 said:

So I think that I am going with Fields and Duvernay.  My rationale for choosing fields is as follows:  1)  The last time Gino played against Arizona he scored 11 fantasy points (less than 200 yards passing and zero touchdowns).  2) Fields in his last two games played NE and DAL both with decent defenses.  In those games he scored 25 and 30 fantasy points ... this week he faces a Miami defense that is ranked lower ... plus he will have a new WR.   I agree it will take some time for Claypool to acclimate but Miami will still need to dedicate a resource to him that they might not normally have had to. 

Congrats wow big game from Fields. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, weepaws said:

Congrats wow big game from Fields. 

Thank you!  Fields and Mixon got me a touch over 100 points!  Right now I sit at 205 points for the week (the most I have ever scored in our league) and I still have Duvernay left to play.