Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

FU Week 9

Another lost Sunday for Gabe Davis and Kyle Pitts. FU. Also, Cousins can Fock off as well. 

Fock 2fu threads.   And fock you Mixon. 

The Bills should have traded Gabe Davis and got a haul for him. They don’t use the dude and he has a ton of talent. Then they can just continue to theow to diggs and that’s it. Dude hopefully demands a trade this off season. 

Bills play with fire every week letting Allen run like he does. This ain’t a Lamar situation where he has to run.  It’s gonna bite them at some point. 

FU to Ken Walker IIIII.  Your 3 minutes of relevancy are up.  Hope you enjoyed them 3rd stringer.

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another lost Sunday for Gabe Davis and Kyle Pitts. FU. Also, Cousins can Fock off as well. 

I have Pitts and Hockenson.  I’m pretty sure I have never started the one that scored more points…

1 hour ago, BufordT said:

FU to Ken Walker IIIII.  Your 3 minutes of relevancy are up.  Hope you enjoyed them 3rd stringer.

:doublethumbsup:

3 minutes ago, BufordT said:

:doublethumbsup:

Lol.  I was hoping he had a bad game…still kicking myself for dropping him right before the game Penny got injured.  Having him would have probably single handedly won me 2-3 games that I lost 

1 hour ago, BufordT said:

It helped lol , thank you. 

FU Indy "offense".  My opponent has NE DST and you getting railed like a drunk sorority girl got me the L.  :mad:

FU Davonta Adams.  1 catch last week.  Career day against me this week.  

Speaking of career days, is Justin Fields still running loose somewhere racking up points against me?  

FU to the following scrub WRs that will be on the waiver wire Tuesday:  Michael Sh!tman, DJ Moore, and Terry Mclaurin.  Focking jokes.

Oh ya, the biggest FU of all:  Evan Engram.  Even 10 points would have won me a few grand on DK.  Thanks for the 1.8 azzhole

FU Josh Allen. You are the biggest (pne of anyways) wuss in the league.  You flat out can't stand prosperity.  First and last time I ever draft your drama queen a$$.