drmidd

WR Room is killing me.

Non PPR - We only start 2 WRs and we don't have a flex. So the majority of the year I have been using Godwin, Higgins or Kirk in the 2 spots. I drafted Bateman & Pickens also but had to cut them due to a short bench.

Week 10 I will be without Higgins and of course would need to start Godwin & Kirk

Week 11 I'll be without Godwin & Kirk and only have Higgins left

DJ Moore was dropped today and he is the top scoring FA out there. Another option would be to go back and grab Pickens. He was dropped also this morning while on his bye. DJ had been doing good the past couple of weeks, but sucked today and a few other times. Pickens doesn't have to worry about Claypool anymore. Neither have decent QB play. We are first come first serve so we don't have to wait on waivers and players churn in the blink of an eye. I will be dropping a Defense so i will still hold on to the others. 

I am also in another possible dilemma, Aaron Jones left in a boot. We also only play 2 RBs. I will have CMC & Kenneth Walker III to put in this week. But Week 11 I won't have Walker. If Jones isn't ready by Week 11, I won't have another RB. Allgeier,  B. Robinson, Hubbard and a few other low performing RBs are all that's available. Also in Week 11, I won't have Geno Smith. So I'll have to go with R. Wilson who I used until I took the chance on Geno. (Or hope someone drops a better option to swap him out as well). 

I don't have to do anything just yet but there is a chance these options wont be there if i wait. I was thinking. Grab a WR and wait and see on the RB, since i know i  will need a WR in week 11, but then if the RBs get took and Jones cant play, then i screwed there. But if he can play Im good

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, K, DEF and we only have 4 bench spots .My full roster looks like this

QB Geno Smith, Russell Wilson 

RB CMC, Aaron Jones, Kenneth Walker III

WR Godwin, Higgins, Kirk

TE Pitts (used Njoku for a while until he got hurt and needed his roster spot)

K Bass

DEF 49ers & Dolphins (cutting them for first pickup)