Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

J. Wilson or Swift rest of the way..

Give up Jeff Wilson and quickly before your league mate realizes how stupid he is...

• Like 1

This a ppr? And what other Rbs/WRs do you currently own? 

1 hour ago, RedzoneMonster said:

I’ve got a guy offering me Deebo for either J. Wilson or Swift. I could use WR and ok at RB.  Im not sure which one to give up?  

You give up Wilson...like now- why are you here asking this?

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You give up Wilson...like now- why are you here asking this?

Bc Swift isn’t even getting on the field.  Wilson looks like he’ll be in a 50/50 timeshare at least. 

46 minutes ago, weepaws said:

This a ppr? And what other Rbs/WRs do you currently own? 

15 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Standard 

Who else do you own at rb/wr? 

Wow I don’t know, looks like in a non ppr you might leaving yourself a little short at rb. 

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

Wow I don’t know, looks like in a non ppr you might leaving yourself a little short at rb. 

Yeah, I know. I guess one other aspect is we can start 2 x RBs & 3 x WRs  or  1 x RB & 4 x WRs, so it boils down to who is a better flex option rest of the way - J. Wilson or Deebo?  

4 hours ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Yeah, I know. I guess one other aspect is we can start 2 x RBs & 3 x WRs  or  1 x RB & 4 x WRs, so it boils down to who is a better flex option rest of the way - J. Wilson or Deebo?  

That’s a big game changer aspect, I would do the trade, I would keep Wilson. Swift is the more talented of the two, but he’s not on the field , and J Williams has taken the lead roll for goal line work. 

Good luck  tough decision. 

2 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

I think Jeff Wilson is going to be MIA RB #1 the rest of the way.

I was surprised to see how much they used Jeff last Sunday, Are they worried about using Moestert too much ?  I thought they are pretty equal in talent wise/ running style, etc.

It makes sense, have 2 RBs share the load, and have fresh legs available, IE Chubb/Hunt.  I need Jeff this week with Stevensen on a Bye.

2 hours ago, plasma george said:

I was surprised to see how much they used Jeff last Sunday, Are they worried about using Moestert too much ?  I thought they are pretty equal in talent wise/ running style, etc.

It makes sense, have 2 RBs share the load, and have fresh legs available, IE Chubb/Hunt.  I need Jeff this week with Stevensen on a Bye.

maybe Mostert is dinged up a bit.   sometimes those things dont make the injury report

On 11/9/2022 at 11:18 AM, plasma george said:

Mostert is much smaller, meant to be a 3rd down back. IMO, they view Wilson as a potential 3 down back.

On 11/9/2022 at 6:17 AM, IMMensaMind said:

I think Jeff Wilson is going to be MIA RB #1 the rest of the way.

Absolutely, only team I own him on I started him at rb2.  Great game.