nobody

Jeff Saturday hired as new Colts head coach and that's raciss

I guess you're only allowed to make stupid coaching decisions if the coach you stupidly hire is black.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

• Like 4

Indy is tanking...If they hired a black guy to throw a season the uproar would be worse.  Saturday is a throwaway coach.  People are dumb.

Was Jeff Saturday on Colts coaching staff prior to Frank Reich getting fired?

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Was Jeff Saturday on Colts coaching staff prior to Frank Reich getting fired?

I don't think so.

But would you rather have an intelligent white ex player as coach or a dumb guy who fits the right color skin in the eyes of the liberals?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Irsay is clearly tanking.  He's sick of having sh1tty qbs

Do you still have a passionate hate for Andrew Luck? :D

8 hours ago, craftsman said:

I don't think so.

But would you rather have an intelligent white ex player as coach or a dumb guy who fits the right color skin in the eyes of the liberals?

I was going to ask you if you think all black people are dumb, but then I remembered that they don't know how to get personal identification, find polling stations, or cross under bridges.

20 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I was going to ask you if you think all black people are dumb, but then I remembered that they don't know how to get personal identification, find polling stations, or cross under bridges.

Are you a Kentucky student?

38 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Everything is racist.  EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.  Dems the rules. 

Essentially....unless minority groups get everything and anything they want....

Sort of like when your kid as 3 and wanted everything and you were a bad parent if they did not get it.

Did they interview OJ Simpson?  No? RACISS! :mad: 

9 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Irsay is clearly tanking.  He's sick of having sh1tty qbs

Andrew Luck is only 33.. he is available. 

Hire coach who's only coached at the HS level...Irsay must think with Synder selling his team, this will get him on the shortlist of worse owner in the NFL.

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Hire coach who's only coached at the HS level...Irsay must think with Synder selling his team, this will get him on the shortlist of worse owner in the NFL.

We all know Reich is better coming off the bench

33 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not only that but I don't they they have any coaches that have called plays on offense before.  They're a mess.

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Those are some real issues. That's what Stacey Abrams tells me. How can we trust them to coach a very complex process if they can't figure out how to get to the DMV? And if somehow they happen to find the DMV (maybe with some help), how could they possibly survive standing in line without special interest groups giving them food and water? Imagine them coaching on the sidelines for a few hours without having a ham sandwich and chips given to them by the fans who are very interested in their play calling. Crazy. :shocking:

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not only that but I don't they they have any coaches that have called plays on offense before.  They're a mess.

Who cares? They are officially in tear down mode like the Bears are this year. May as well shoot for draft picks and deal with coaching in the offseason. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Who cares? They are officially in tear down mode like the Bears are this year. May as well shoot for draft picks and deal with coaching in the offseason. 

I myself don't care.  I can see why some people might be upset though.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's like me being upset that they didn't hire an experienced white coach. I'm so sick of race talk that I will always be 100% against that talk unless the democrats go back to putting on their white robes and start hanging black people again. Well, now that I think of it, the democrats have been doing worse by the black community than coming out and lynching them. They just keep them under their thumbs by not treating them like the rest of the humans in this country. 

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah, god forbid we let a private company run their business as they see fit. 

It's like me being upset that they didn't hire an experienced white coach. I'm so sick of race talk that I will always be 100% against that talk unless the democrats go back to putting on their white robes and start hanging black people again. Well, now that I think of it, the democrats have been doing worse by the black community than coming out and lynching them. They just keep them under their thumbs by not treating them like the rest of the humans in this country. 

For me it's not racial, it's skipping over qualified people for someone who hasn't put in the time.  I don't care that the Colts hired Saturday and I think they should be able to do what they want.  I understand why other people would be upset by it though.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Yeah, god forbid we let a private company run their business as they see fit. 

I already said, it doesn't bother me.  I agree with you.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

For me it's not racial, it's skipping over qualified people for someone who hasn't put in the time.  I don't care that the Colts hired Saturday and I think they should be able to do what they want.  I understand why other people would be upset by it though.

I don't really know anyone who is upset except I keep hearing on sports radio that people are upset because a black guy wasn't hired. Rooney rule. :wacko:

So they will investigate into the whole deal in the offseason. Not now. 

I don't really know anyone who is upset except I keep hearing on sports radio that people are upset because a black guy wasn't hired. Rooney rule. :wacko:

So they will investigate into the whole deal in the offseason. Not now. 

I don't think they will investigate it.  I'm pretty sure the Rooney rule doesn't apply to hiring interim coaches.

Todd Bowles is on his second HC job. Even Herm Edwards got two cracks at it. Lovie Smith 3. 

How much coaching experience did Vrable have before becoming a head coach? 

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

How much coaching experience did Vrable have before becoming a head coach? 

He was a position coach at Ohio St. then was a position coach for the Texans.  I think he had like 7 years experience.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He was a position coach at Ohio St. then was a position coach for the Texans.  I think he had like 7 years experience.

Thanks.  I knew he was a position coach somewhere but didn't know for how long. I mainly wasn't sure if he was ever a coordinator anywhere. 

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This.  I listen to sports radio and don’t think I’ve heard many people “upset,” moreso surprised.  Even Pat McAfee who I believe played and is friends with Saturday was shocked

Irsay should've hired some random Asian dude just so the folks screaming RACISS would STFU. 

stolen from the internet:

Frank Reich Jr. fired as head coach. Although his father was drafted by the Eagles, he only has daughters, making the NFL unlikely to have a third Reich

53 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think they will investigate it.  I'm pretty sure the Rooney rule doesn't apply to hiring interim coaches.

I just heard that teams aren't exempt from the Rooney Rule if they go outside their own coaching staff. Buckle up Indi, there are a lot of angry black people in our liberal government and special interest groups that will make a big deal out of this. 

9 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I just heard that teams aren't exempt from the Rooney Rule if they go outside their own coaching staff. Buckle up Indi, there are a lot of angry black people in our liberal government and special interest groups that will make a big deal out of this. 

They are exempt for interim hires. 

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They are exempt for interim hires. 

That is not going to calm the liberals down and keep them from reporting that it's skirting the spirit of the rule and therefore is racist. 

No way would this be a problem if Saturday was black.

This whole narrative of racism needs to be squashed as it applies to everything.  

18 minutes ago, craftsman said:

That is not going to calm the liberals down and keep them from reporting that it's skirting the spirit of the rule and therefore is racist. 

No way would this be a problem if Saturday was black.

This whole narrative of racism needs to be squashed as it applies to everything.  

I guarantee there would be people complaining that an unqualified black guy was hired as the coach instead of a much more qualified white coach.  There would be complaints and jokes made here.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I guarantee there would be people complaining that an unqualified black guy was hired as the coach instead of a much more qualified white coach.  There would be complaints and jokes made here.

STFU.  No there wouldn’t.  

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Fans of the team maybe, but the MSM would leave it the hell out of the media and it would be swept under the rug as quickly as Paul Pelosi having sex with and illegal male. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

STFU.  No there wouldn’t.  

Of course there would.  You don't think there would be at least one or two guys on here that would make a comment about it?  I don't think you're being honest with yourself.