Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Fournette or Swift?

Fournette 

38 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Fournette 

So you don’t see R.White emerging even more and hurting Fournettes value? Lenny looks very slow to me 

I do see White  getting more work , but I also see J Williams taking over the goal line work, and Swift has a problem staying on the field. 

But I don’t think Fournette just goes away.  

Anyway my answer to your question is Fournette. 

Which one do you like going forward? 

53 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I do see White  getting more work , but I also see J Williams taking over the goal line work, and Swift has a problem staying on the field. 

But I don’t think Fournette just goes away.  

Anyway my answer to your question is Fournette. 

Which one do you like going forward? 

I’m not sure. They both have competition. Swift more so at the goal line. They both seem to have a similar floor right now and that’s with Swift getting less opportunities. I think Swift has a higher ceiling because he is simply more explosive. And if his usage increases I think he will clearly be better even without the same amount of goal line opportunities as Fournette. I tend to chase the player with the higher ceiling so I’m leaning Swift. 

Both are avg 13 points per game half ppr, both are playing on teams that have problems right now moving the ball. 

I just have a feeling if the Bradys get things rolling in the right direction, I’m not saying they can, but if they do Fournette will be then one in the backfield more then White.  

I think Swift is the better talent, but that talent is wasting away on the sidelines a lot.  Not just the games he has missed, but the games that he has started and had to leave, J Williams isn’t catching him I think it’s a RBBC imo.  

I think that hasn’t happen yet with White.  

Good luck with this tough decision.  

• Like 1

I pick fournette too.

you have to be on the field to be worth a start, and Swift isnt on the field enough.

its to the point where even when healthy his team is limiting his touches and he still got hurt anyhow.   Thats a bad sign.   And thats why Fournette is your guy.

I say Fournette if for no other reason that I've seen him be a top notch fantasy RB for more than a couple of games

Depends on ur risk appetite. Fournette is safer imo and better days i think will be ahead even if White gets more burn. Swift… massive upside. Hes got good juice in his limited looks last 2 games as well. If im over .500 record then Swift is my guy there