JT88-3013

HELP...Herbert or Cousins this week ?

So I am in dire need of a win sitting at 3-6 and have to choose between these two QB's. Nothing worthy on the waiver wire and both have difficult matchups...who do I play?

Herbert at SF

Cousins at Buff  

I very nervously started Cousins on the road Vs the Redskins last week, I don’t like starting Cousins on the road. 

Herbert is the better Qb , the Bills I think are the better def.  

Herbert. 

• Like 1

I've had that dilemma a couple of times this season and both times I played Cousins over Herbert, it paid off.

They both have kind of tough match ups, but one is playing in California and the other in Buffalo. I would make sure to check the weather for the games.

If that's okay, then I would probably play Cousins. Herbert's receiving corps is depleted, and he seems to struggle a bit since his rib injury.

• Like 1

i will probably start Herbert as I also have J Jefferson. If Cousins tanks, then JJ probably does too, so mitigating the risk.

I feel you not trusting Cousins but who is Herbert going to throw to...Palmer Eckleer? TE? If JA does not start....Minn.has the ball more possessions? I go Cousins....but what do I know

• Like 1

Tough call.  I would still go Herbert.  He has a little bit of rushing ability too.  Weather in Buffalo may be a factor as well.

• Like 1