scottybo

Breece Hall vs Javonte Williams (Better Dynasty RB)

I like Williams more. 

Hall, especially if you think Russ is truly cooked.  In that case the Broncos O arrow is pointing straight down as they are likely stuck with him for at least another 2-3 years.  That is not good for a RB.  If Russ can somehow turn it around (scheme/coaching change in 2023) it might be a bit closer, but being a year younger probably still gives the edge to Hall.  

3 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Hall, especially if you think Russ is truly cooked.  In that case the Broncos O arrow is pointing straight down as they are likely stuck with him for at least another 2-3 years.  That is not good for a RB.  If Russ can somehow turn it around (scheme/coaching change in 2023) it might be a bit closer, but being a year younger probably still gives the edge to Hall.  

agreed.

if Russ needs to be replaced, I cant see Javonte putting up big numbers until that QB situation is fixed.

Breece I think has more upside now.  and probably in the near future. (2-3 years)

I think Breece Hall is the better prospect if they can both come back from their ACL tears.

J Williams could never fully win the job from Melvin Gordon, who has been terrible. Maybe that's on the coaching staff, but if he had blown up, it would be an easy call.

Hall, he has split time with Williams college teammate, M Carter. He's a lot better than Gordon. It just took Hall 3-4 weeks to become to clear RB1 in that duo. It's a shame he was injured when he was. He was starting to look like one of the best RBs in the NFL.

Both of these guys have huge potential but I just think Breece Hall is on the better path so far.

Gordon won’t return next season, Williams I think is the better player.  I really like both players of course, but I think the better option will be Williams. I don’t think the game plan was to let Williams win the job from Gordon, even during the offseason they said it would continue to be a RBBC. 

And Gordon was productive while Williams was playing , but we have seen since Williams injury that Gordon isn’t the player he once was.  

Hall. I think he’s better, and it looks like javonte might be injury-prone while the jury is still out on Hall in that regard.

2nd on Hall... I think the NYJ team is turning it around, and he seems to be a big part of their offense when healthy. 

6 very good posters will be wrong.  🥳

Neither.  Yes, modern medicine has turned the ACL repair from a career ender to a returnable injury.  That said, I'd hold them next year, hope they kill it, and sell high.  I see neither as being roster worthy (on my team, if I drafted them), past 2023.  The return on investment will be too low.