Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

Drop Taysom Hill?

I'm holding him, the game script killed Taysom last week, playing from behind.  Playing Goedert but if he gets hurt, Hill is better than streaming.

• Thanks 1

Half ppr Hill has had two great game and two avg games , the others boo.  

I’m not a fan of carrying two double digit round TE.  

• Thanks 1

On 11/9/2022 at 1:41 PM, plasma george said:

I'm holding him, the game script killed Taysom last week, playing from behind.  Playing Goedert but if he gets hurt, Hill is better than streaming.

I feel the same way about game script. But to play Njoku I need to drop Hill or Toney. My WRs suck and I need a miracle.

On 11/9/2022 at 1:51 PM, weepaws said:

Half ppr Hill has had two great game and two avg games , the others boo.  

I’m not a fan of carrying two double digit round TE.  

I hate holding 2 of anything that’s not RB or WR. But I feel like I have to play keep away. One of the top teams I’m fighting for points for ( 5-6 wildcard is points based not record) lost Waller and Andrews bye.

1 hour ago, Byrdman5 said:

I hate holding 2 of anything that’s not RB or WR. But I feel like I have to play keep away. One of the top teams I’m fighting for points for ( 5-6 wildcard is points based not record) lost Waller and Andrews bye.

I feel the same way...but somehow in 1 league I ended up with Kelce and Kittle.  This week, because I'm weak at WRs, I may play a TE for the 1st time in FLEX position...haha.

In case Njoku isn't ready.

Foster Moreau ?

Raiders placed Darren Waller (hamstring) on injured reserve.

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Waller aggravated his hamstring injury. Waller will miss at least the next four games. Foster Moreau will be a decent flier tight end while Waller is out, including this week against the Colts, but there's no sugarcoating this loss for Vegas or for fantasy leaguers. Waller had not played since Week 5 and the Raiders are giving him a month in the hopes it gets the hamstring to heal fully -- this is not necessarily a guarantee that he'll be back this season. 

Nov 10, 2022, 1:04 PM ET
  •