mccnavy76

Foreman or Patterson Tonight?

Patterson, I think Hubbard is playing tonight.  

Patterson has competition as well. Allgeier & Huntley performed pretty well while he was on IR, & were still heavily involved in CP's 1st game back. I'll give the tiebreaker to Patterson because the Falcons have a better offensive line. 

29 minutes ago, Tuxedosam said:

Patterson is the goto guy. Plus it’s bad weather so they will most likely be running the ball 

+ there's a wind advisory in effect starting at 7 PM. Luckily for the RB's, Bank of America Stadium uses synthetic FieldTurf.

Wind Advisory

Start

End

Thursday, November 10, 7:00 PM EST

Friday, November 11, 7:00 PM EST

Source: U.S. National Weather Service

...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO 7 PM EST FRIDAY... * WHAT...East winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 40 mph expected. * WHERE...Portions of northeast Georgia, Upstate South Carolina, and Piedmont and southern foothills sections of western North Carolina. * WHEN...From 7 PM this evening to 7 PM EST Friday. * IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.

I'm cursed in Thursday games...my players rarely do well and my opponents always have the 1 or 2 players that explode.  Erring on the side of caution I have Evans or Lockett for Sunday...I'll roll with one of them....and probably watch Patterson do awesome tonight...haha.

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

+ there's a wind advisory in effect starting at 7 PM. Luckily for the RB's, Bank of America Stadium uses synthetic FieldTurf.

Wind Advisory

Start

End

Thursday, November 10, 7:00 PM EST

Friday, November 11, 7:00 PM EST

Source: U.S. National Weather Service

...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO 7 PM EST FRIDAY... * WHAT...East winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 40 mph expected. * WHERE...Portions of northeast Georgia, Upstate South Carolina, and Piedmont and southern foothills sections of western North Carolina. * WHEN...From 7 PM this evening to 7 PM EST Friday. * IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.

Heck with the game, my prayers go out to those that live in those areas.   

4 hours ago, mccnavy76 said:

I'm cursed in Thursday games...my players rarely do well and my opponents always have the 1 or 2 players that explode.  Erring on the side of caution I have Evans or Lockett for Sunday...I'll roll with one of them....and probably watch Patterson do awesome tonight...haha.

You did very well by not listening to any of us. Too bad you didn't do the opposite à la George Costanza & start Foreman. Hopefully Evans or Lockett can get some points for you Sunday.

Lol...it's Murphy's Law....whoever I started would've dropped an egg.  Now, I have to speculate on a Europe game...and Evans' health:)

I just don’t understand why Patterson had so little touches.  

But Foremen was outstanding. 

• Like 1