Sign in to follow this  
TylerRoseFan

Hey Guys, What's been going on?

I've been out of pocket for quite some time.  Any big news here I should know about?  Any recommended threads for me to pass the day?

TRF - How the hell are you?

Well there’s the unfortunate news on nzoner to get caught up on. :( 

And several other geeks are battling cancer and other health issues, like jerryskids, wiffleball, bunny, etc. But I do believe there’s been some decent news there lately, especially with skids :thumbsup:

Hi.  I’m HT. I’m kind of a big deal around here now.  Don’t Fock with me, I have enough ankle biters as it is. Welcome back. You Libtarded? Earl Campbell is one of my favorite players of all time.  

your mom still takes good care of us

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hi.  I’m HT. I’m kind of a big deal around here now.  Don’t Fock with me, I have enough ankle biters as it is. Welcome back. You Libtarded? Earl Campbell is one of my favorite players of all time.  

:first: 

Welcome back TRF. :cheers:

As I recall we didn't get along very well, but I'm not holding grudges. If you don't recall me, that's great. 👍

What's changed? Well, the Iraq war ended. Obama came and went. Trump came and went. The Afghanistan War ended. Inflation is through the roof, the trannies have taken over social media and when you set your kids down for the newest Disney movie, you can enjoy a side dish of LGBTQ indoctrination. Along the way goColts, and rholio died while Giants Fan, Newbie, and Drobeski all got banned. 

So, not much.