Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

how fast were you able to get your wife pregnant?

Everyone is going to be sterile in a few months anyway due to nuclear fallout, so why do you care?

• Haha 4

Just now, OldMaid said:

Everyone is going to be sterile in a few months anyway due to nuclear fallout, so why do you care?

im sure elites will be in bunkers and not sterile.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Fair enough, but I’m still curious as to why you care? Also, this seems a bit like TMI for people to answer.

Just now, OldMaid said:

Fair enough, but I’m still curious as to why you care? Also, this seems a bit like TMI for people to answer.

why are you curious?  and geek club is the perfect place for TMI questions.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

why are you curious?  and geek club is the perfect place for TMI questions.

Because I’m a curious person by nature. Just wondering if you’re trying to start a family or if you’re just creepy? :dunno:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

was it on the first attempt? or did it take months?

We were quite the fertile couple.  We've got three kids; the first was the second month we tried, the second was the first month, and the third was the zeroth month (a surprise).  I got snipped after that.  Note that we used natural family planning (NFP) so my wife was extremely in tune with her cycle, which was typically very predictable.  The first month with the first kid she was late one week, which was very unusual for her.  We figured she was nervous because of trying and that threw her cycle off, but who knows.

Anyway, I strongly endorse NFP in general, and it is a no-brainer if you are trying to get pregnant.  :cheers: 

Not long enough, that's for sure.  Heard all our friends bitching about taking a year+ after they got off the pill.   We had been together for a long time, and decided to go off the pill 2 months after our wedding as we were getting older and were hearing all the bitching about how long it took.   We are pretty sure she got pregnant week 1.  :lol:  

1st kid right away. 
2nd was a little tricky. Eventually my wife started monitoring her schedule after 5-6 months and ended up flying to where I was for a business trip and it happened there. 

About 3 months after we decided to stop trying not to.

31 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

1st kid right away. 
2nd was a little tricky. Eventually my wife started monitoring her schedule after 5-6 months and ended up flying to where I was for a business trip and it happened there. 

now thats a business trip!  geek of the year!

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Thanks to the looming nuclear annihilation, he has little time to crawl out of his mom's basement and find a fertile woman desperate enough to have sex with someone like him. He knows a pregnant woman has a better chance of getting into the deep state's protective nuclear cave than he does.

He's doing this for America!

Women have a biological clock; Bustin' Justin has a nuclear clock.

🙁

I focked your mother in the ass and she had you

• Thanks 1

Pretty much immediately after she went off the pill.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Not if they got the jab!

-lod001

• Haha 1

The first one was pretty quick, we just stopped trying “not to”.  Not exactly sure how long but it was soon.

Second one took a little longer. We had an early miscarriage, then not long after that she was preggos again.  My boys are 3 years and one month apart.  

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

1st kid right away. 

My second was similar.  I was on a business trip and the night I was heading home was THE night to try for a girl.  My boss was with me and decided to take a slightly later flight to go first class; he offered to use his points to get me upgraded as well.  I politely declined and told him I needed to get home early.  

It worked, we got a daughter. :)

• Like 1

The first was technically an accident, although we were going to start trying shortly anyways.

41 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

My second was similar.  I was on a business trip and the night I was heading home was THE night to try for a girl.  My boss was with me and decided to take a slightly later flight to go first class; he offered to use his points to get me upgraded as well.  I politely declined and told him I needed to get home early.  

It worked, we got a daughter. :)

Are you saying you did something to try specifically for a girl, or were just trying then hoping for a girl?  (3 boys here)

One of the disappointments of my life.    I was all excited to be "trying to make a baby" for months on end.     Nope, both kids were basically the first time we tried.    It was like "let's have sex. . . . . and I'm pregnant".     I tell my wife that if there is ever a zombie apocalypse - I hope she survives because she could single-handedly repopulate the world.     I'm convinced that if my wife goes off of birth control I could walk past her with an erection and she'd probably get pregnant.   

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I got your mom pregnant on the first try. 

No wonder he’s a bit slow.🤪

• Haha 1

This is kind of funny/not funny.  Had rectal cancer at 21.  Got it cut out followed by chemo and radiation.  Whenever they mess with you down there they inevitably impact other functions as well.  After all was done I could still have sex like regular (I mean regular for me...) but my sperm counts were stupid low.  Not only low amounts of swimmers but the vast majority were essentially retarded.  Docs suggested me and the soon to be wife think about adopting.  So naturally being young and all we just commence to foking like anyone else but with zero protection.  1 year later, she's pregnant and we think, oh it's a miracle, one in a million.  One year after that she's pregnant again.

Stupid foking doctors.  

Fairly quick both times, within a few months and that was without trying super hard with stuff like monitoring cycles etc 

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Are you saying you did something to try specifically for a girl, or were just trying then hoping for a girl?  (3 boys here)

Specific for a girl.  Girl sperm swim slower but live longer; boy sperm faster but shorter lived.  So if you have a good read on when you will ovulate, for a girl you dump your load a few days before it.  That way, a larger number of the boy sperm die off prior.  Simlarly for a boy, fill 'er up any time after ovulation.

It's all statistical and not guaranteed of course, but it worked for us.  Actually twice in a way, because our third (surprise) came from having sex too close to ovulation (i.e., prior) and it ended up being a girl as well.  :cheers:

• Thanks 1

For most here I would have assumed it was after 2 pumps 

Some guy got Mrs MDC pregnant on the first “date” 

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Specific for a girl.  Girl sperm swim slower but live longer; boy sperm faster but shorter lived.  So if you have a good read on when you will ovulate, for a girl you dump your load a few days before it.  That way, a larger number of the boy sperm die off prior.  Simlarly for a boy, fill 'er up any time after ovulation.

It's all statistical and not guaranteed of course, but it worked for us.  Actually twice in a way, because our third (surprise) came from having sex too close to ovulation (i.e., prior) and it ended up being a girl as well.  :cheers:

Ah, I remember forgetting about that.  Honestly I think having foster girls made my wife realize she actually likes having all boys of her own.

When it actually happened it was quick.   (let it play right from here, don't rewind)