Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Demise of Biden’s student loan handout rocks Twitter: ‘Its only purpose was to buy votes’

We all knew what he was doing. Duping those voters who are younger career government leeches simply to gain their votes.

It's what liberals do. Scum of the Earth people overall. I hope all those voters feel like the losers they are right now.

'Biden got what he wanted and they got played for fools,' tweeted one user

Twitter users reacted to the news that a federal judge in Texas blocked President Biden’s student loan handout.

On Thursday, U.S. District Judge Mark Pittman ruled that Biden’s executive action was unconstitutional because Congress didn’t approve the sweeping plan. In fact, the judge claimed it was one of the largest executive branch overreaches in the "history of the United States."

As Fox Business reported, Pittman’s opinion on the ruling stated, "No one can plausibly deny that it is either one of the largest delegations of legislative power to the executive branch, or one of the largest exercises of legislative power without congressional authority in the history of the United States."

The handout, announced by Biden in August, was intended to provide upwards of $20,000 of student debt relief to borrowers making under $125,000 a year. According to the Congressional Budget Office, the plan would have cost American taxpayers over $400 billion.

Liberals on the platform expressed outrage over the ruling, while conservatives ridiculed Biden’s entire handout strategy as being a cynical ploy to garner Democratic votes for the midterms.  

The Federalist co-founder Sean Davis wrote, "Doesn’t matter to Biden. Its only purpose was to buy votes for last Tuesday."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/demise-bidens-student-loan-handout-rocks-twitter-only-purpose-was-buy-votes

Wait, so Biden ran on forgiving student loans, he forgave student loans, but because some conservative, anti-education group got a judge to stay it means that Joe was "buying votes"?

lol, you can't make up this level of stupid. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Remember that time that conservative, anti education speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi said a president can’t forgive student loans, it’s illegal? Hardcore farms remembers.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Whoa, you mean to tell me politicians try to roll out programs that are popular with their base in order to increase the odds they vote for their party?  Especially during a time when their party is struggling and coming up on elections? Mind blown.  

It was a dumb program to begin with and another way lower income people will fund the upper classes. I'm sure a goal was to motivate the young, educated voters and it looked like it worked. 

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Whoa, you mean to tell me politicians try to roll out programs that are popular with their base in order to increase the odds they vote for their party?  Especially during a time when their party is struggling and coming up on elections? Mind blown.  

It was a dumb program to begin with and another way lower income people will fund the upper classes. I'm sure a goal was to motivate the young, educated voters and it looked like it worked. 

Oh, also not Bidens fault then.   Got it. I’m sensing a theme. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember that time that conservative, anti education speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi said a president can’t forgive student loans, it’s illegal? Hardcore farms remembers.  

They ran with this for months. Knowing that the one thing that anyone with student loan debt would forget any other topic on the table if it meant they would get $10,000-$20,000 from Biden. 

I heard people calling in from time to time on the Dave Ramsey show bringing up asking if they should just not pay off their student loans because Biden was going to forgive them. Ramsey told them the right thing because he is smart. He said, "Why would you put any faith in this government to give you personally, money to pay off your loans? How could anyone be that dumb to change their own paths in life, giving up control to the government, in the hopes that they will take care of you instead of you controlling your own life?"  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Not like this. Biden is a piece of shlt. 

"No one can plausibly deny that it is either one of the largest delegations of legislative power to the executive branch, or one of the largest exercises of legislative power without congressional authority in the history of the United States."

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, also not Bidens fault then.   Got it. I’m sensing a theme. 

Wtf are you talking about?  I said it was a dumb program and a goal was to motivate a population who votes D.   Of course a pet project like this is Bidens fault.  

I wonder if the new extreme leftist liberal democrats joining this site call themselves "centrists" like all the other extreme leftist liberal democrats already on this site. 

"I didn't vote for Biden, I just stand up and fight for everything he did and does."

That should be the liberal creed around here. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

"No one can plausibly deny that it is either one of the largest delegations of legislative power to the executive branch, or one of the largest exercises of legislative power without congressional authority in the history of the United States."

I can read, and saw Judge Pittman's opinion on the matter in the first post the first time you included the quote.  

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I'm guessing you didn't go to college?

Just now, BuckSwope said:

I can read, and saw Judge Pittman's opinion on the matter in the first post the first time you included the quote.  

I see, it's the comprehension you struggle with. You are alone on this site. They liberals post all the time. 

• Sad 1

Just now, craftsman said:

I wonder if the new extreme leftist liberal democrats joining this site call themselves "centrists" like all the other extreme leftist liberal democrats already on this site. 

"I didn't vote for Biden, I just stand up and fight for everything he did and does."

I absolutely voted for Biden over the orange moron who tried to destroy our country.  Left the place in absolute shambles Trump did.  And if you define extreme leftist liberal I'll let you know if I'm one.  Here's a good litmus test for most liberals.  If educated folks believe it, it's a liberal idea.  If the uneducated believe it it's likely not liberal. 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Wtf are you talking about?  I said it was a dumb program and a goal was to motivate a population who votes D.   Of course a pet project like this is Bidens fault.  

But everyone does it, right? Why the qualifier? 

I voted for Biden, am disappointed in the result of said vote, and will go back to voting for 3rd party for POTUS in 2024.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

I'm guessing you didn't go to college?

I’m guessing you didn’t serve your country?

There it is.  :lol:

So that's a no to college for you then.

I'll help you out then, Biden promised to forgive student loans, he did, an anti-education conservative group got it stayed.  This does not equal Biden not keeping his promise.

btw, how's the wall going that Mexico will pay for?  I don't recall seeing a check from them recently.  That my friend is an example of a president lying to pander to his chanting, low IQ cult. 

• Confused 1

I’d say making promises you can’t legally keep constitutes breaking a promise. Errr college. 

I’m guessing you didn’t serve your country?

Nope.  I had tons of options in life with much more lucrative paths to personal success than the military.  Plus I wasn't smart enough to get into one of the academies. 

I’d say making promises you can’t legally keep constitutes breaking a promise. Errr college. 

He did what he said he would do.  Promise kept.  If anti-education, outside forces intervene that's not on him.

How is this so hard for you to understand?

• Sad 1

Just now, Raven Fan said:

Nope.  I had tons of options in life with much more lucrative paths to personal success than the military.  Plus I wasn't smart enough to get into one of the academies. 

Oh ok. It’s a lot harder than college. You wouldn’t have lasted probably. 

• Thanks 3

Just now, Raven Fan said:

He did what he said he would do.  Promise kept.  If anti-education, outside forces intervene that's not on him.

How is this so hard for you to understand?

Because what he promised was illegal, that’s why. And our highly educated college grads fell for it. Fockin dumbasses. 

• Like 1

Because what he promised was illegal, that’s why. And our highly educated college grads fell for it. Fockin dumbasses. 

Do you think the legality of everything is cut and dried?  Are you surprised that you get some opinions that it's legal and some that it's not?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh ok. It’s a lot harder than college. You wouldn’t have lasted probably. 

For sure.  Only the best and brightest are able to handle military service...😆

That's the route where all kids with tons of options choose...not hating on the military but let's be real here friend. 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But everyone does it, right? Why the qualifier? 

Yes, that's right - i think all politicians have pet projects that pander to voters.  This can't be a controversial sentiment.   Odd that this seems to make me some flaming Biden defender or something.  

I think it was one if the dumber things he's done, and I was against the idea.   Can't deny the effectiveness though, I guess.  

Do you honestly believe pandering for votes and trying to "buy" votes like this is a left only issue?  From the other side, it probably won't be in the form of a handout like this, I will give you that.  

19 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

I absolutely voted for Biden over the orange moron who tried to destroy our country.  Left the place in absolute shambles Trump did.  And if you define extreme leftist liberal I'll let you know if I'm one.  Here's a good litmus test for most liberals.  If educated folks believe it, it's a liberal idea.  If the uneducated believe it it's likely not liberal. 

Speaking of good litmus tests for most liberals, here's one that I like, so try this one on for size:

Can men get pregnant?

9 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

For sure.  Only the best and brightest are able to handle military service...😆

That's the route where all kids with tons of options choose...not hating on the military but let's be real here friend. 

Knew I could get you to do it. Veterans Day weekend no less. Thank you for confirming. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, craftsman said:

They ran with this for months. Knowing that the one thing that anyone with student loan debt would forget any other topic on the table if it meant they would get $10,000-$20,000 from Biden. 

I heard people calling in from time to time on the Dave Ramsey show bringing up asking if they should just not pay off their student loans because Biden was going to forgive them. Ramsey told them the right thing because he is smart. He said, "Why would you put any faith in this government to give you personally, money to pay off your loans? How could anyone be that dumb to change their own paths in life, giving up control to the government, in the hopes that they will take care of you instead of you controlling your own life?"  

You listen to Dave Ramsey :lol:

• Sad 1

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

You listen to Dave Ramsey :lol:

Oh look. Finance minor from Monmouth college guy is here. Lol. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh look. Finance minor from Monmouth college guy is here. Lol. 

Military drop out turned mall cop is up early today.  Big day planned of fighting with people online I see.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Knew I could get you to do it. Veterans Day weekend no less. Thank you for confirming. 

Do what?  If I would have been drafted I would have gone.  I signed up for selective service on my 18th birthday.  But the reality was that I wasn't drafted and my future potential was much greater not joining the military.  For some folks their future potential is best served by going into the military.  Is this controversial?

I'm not a cop, firefighter, EMT, or many other jobs for the same reason.  My potential future income was significantly higher in other occupations. 

Facts not feelz friend. 

43 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Military drop out turned mall cop is up early today.  Big day planned of fighting with people online I see.

How do you drop out of the military? 

32 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Do what?  If I would have been drafted I would have gone.  I signed up for selective service on my 18th birthday.  But the reality was that I wasn't drafted and my future potential was much greater not joining the military.  For some folks their future potential is best served by going into the military.  Is this controversial?

I'm not a cop, firefighter, EMT, or many other jobs for the same reason.  My potential future income was significantly higher in other occupations. 

Facts not feelz friend. 

You’re welcome. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Facts not feelz friend. 

Oh cool. Another rich guy at the geek club. Go stand over there with the others. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh cool. Another rich guy at the geek club. Go stand over there with the others. 

The school of hard knocks has broken him. He lays in wait and still sucks his mommy’s titties. Ignore mommy titty suckling queer bait.She apparently did. 

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Wait, so Biden ran on forgiving student loans, he forgave student loans, but because some conservative, anti-education group got a judge to stay it means that Joe was "buying votes"?

lol, you can't make up this level of stupid. 

Sort of, Biden (and Pelosi) already told everyone that this move was in fact not legal.  But, he did it anyway, because it was a solid political maneuver.

He correctly read his voter base, infantilized adults who will grab at anything free or shiny, and dangled it....knowing that once the court concurred with HIS and PELOSI's assessment that the move was not legal, he could point to the "conservatives" as the reason...

You can hate on him all you want, this was solid politics. 

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Sort of, Biden (and Pelosi) already told everyone that this move was in fact not legal.  But, he did it anyway, because it was a solid political maneuver.

He correctly read his voter base, infantilized adults who will grab at anything free or shiny, and dangled it....knowing that once the court concurred with HIS and PELOSI's assessment that the move was not legal, he could point to the "conservatives" as the reason...

You can hate on him all you want, this was solid politics. 

Link to where they told everyone it was illegal?

And I'm his voting base and don't qualify for anything free from the government, shiny or not.  So your assessment is in fact incorrect. 

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Link to where they told everyone it was illegal?

And I'm his voting base and don't qualify for anything free from the government, shiny or not.  So your assessment is in fact incorrect. 

Pelosi

Still looking for the Biden clip, that one is likely in the Fox archive, rest assured I will find it because it was posted over and over.  Also, plenty if liberal media questioned it when he brought it up as they also know it was not legal. 

My assessment has not been disproven by your one-person example. But it does lead to another question. Are you also one of those that assumes everyone thinks as you do.  Like when Biden asserted that if you dont vote for him you arent black....:huh:

• Like 1