Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

Week 10 FU

FU Pittsburgh OC. Najee Harris finally looking good 5 carries 11.5 ypc so yeah, give Pickens the 1 yard touchdown run! 

Clyde Edwards Helaire, Chiefs 2020 1st round draft pick...

0 carries, 2 targets for 0 yards. But it's only half-time, so he could easily double those stats.   :cry:

56 minutes ago, DonS said:

WTF Chubb????  Do better c0cksucka!!! 

:pointstosky:   I guess I should start calling him "33 yd rushing TD c0cksucka!" 

Fock this Buffalo/Minn game.  What a sick joke.  Across 3 leagues I'm playing against:

Allen, Singletary, Davis, Jefferson, Thielen, Hockenson.  

All 3 are close, almost must win games.  I was looking great until 5 minutes ago, and now a 1 in 10 million chance it goes to OT.  Fock it all

8 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Singletary having a career day against me!  Focking unreal how these scrubs come out of the woodwork to sodomize me

It really is amazing the number of players who do this to me. And not even just guys like Singletary. Every week, I get complete Randos do this!

This week, in addition to Singletary discovering the end zone twice, I had Ju Johnson (Saints), P Campbell (Indy), and Slayton (NYG) score on me.

When you have an Adams or Jefferson go off on you, you're like "Ok. That was expected." But these Randos are like a kick to the groin!

FU to everybody on my team except Justin Jefferson!

FU Russell Wilson...you stink! 1 catch for your young stud TE even after losing J Jeudy ??? You dont know how to cook...find a new job!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Law said:

It really is amazing the number of players who do this to me. And not even just guys like Singletary. Every week, I get complete Randos do this!

This week, in addition to Singletary discovering the end zone twice, I had Ju Johnson (Saints), P Campbell (Indy), and Slayton (NYG) score on me.

When you have an Adams or Jefferson go off on you, you're like "Ok. That was expected." But these Randos are like a kick to the groin!

In one league I needed 8 points last night from Gerald Everett to win.  He catches 2 balls on the opening drive.  Naturally, somehow gets hurt.

Another league I needed 32 points out of CMAC and Dweebo.  Cmac ends up playing 2nd fiddle to Mitchell, and Dweebo plays 5th fiddle to everyone.

Last league needed 18 out of Ekeler.  No problem right?  Wrong.

Cool story, I know.  Point is, even if there aren't random scrubs running a train on me, my 'studs' will ghost.  

18 hours ago, DonS said:

Where ya at CMC???  :mad:

Doesn't look like that situation is going to get any better. I'm guessing Yahoo has gone full on woke & will no longer use the term owners. 

• 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan said his "goal" is for Christian McCaffrey and Elijah Mitchell to have "about even carries" going forward. 

“That kind of was our goal before the game started, was to have a goal to have about even carries [between McCaffrey and Mitchell], but you never know how the game goes,” Shanahan said after the Niners' Week 10 win over the Chargers, Mitchell's first game since an early-season knee injury. “And then at the end there when we were just trying to hammer it down, we were just feeling [Mitchell], so we kept him out there.” It's an unpleasant surprise for McCaffrey drafters who thought CMC could return to glory in Shanahan's run-first offense. Mitchell on Sunday night had 18 rushes to 14 for McCaffrey, though McCaffrey had five of the team's seven goal line snaps against LA and scored a short touchdown. 

RELATED: 
    SOURCE: Yahoo.com 
    Nov 14, 2022, 4:23 PM ET

17 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Doesn't look like that situation is going to get any better. I'm guessing Yahoo has gone full on woke & will no longer use the term owners. 

• 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan said his "goal" is for Christian McCaffrey and Elijah Mitchell to have "about even carries" going forward. 

“That kind of was our goal before the game started, was to have a goal to have about even carries [between McCaffrey and Mitchell], but you never know how the game goes,” Shanahan said after the Niners' Week 10 win over the Chargers, Mitchell's first game since an early-season knee injury. “And then at the end there when we were just trying to hammer it down, we were just feeling [Mitchell], so we kept him out there.” It's an unpleasant surprise for McCaffrey drafters who thought CMC could return to glory in Shanahan's run-first offense. Mitchell on Sunday night had 18 rushes to 14 for McCaffrey, though McCaffrey had five of the team's seven goal line snaps against LA and scored a short touchdown. 

RELATED: 
    SOURCE: Yahoo.com 
    Nov 14, 2022, 4:23 PM ET

JFC. Thanks for pointing out use of the term "drafters" vs owners.  :rolleyes:

I need my change my FU from CMC over to that focker Shanahan.  :mad:

I had that sinking feeling in my stomach watching all the carries for Mitchell.  On the bright side one of them will get hurt soon enough so OWNERS won't have to guess about usage week to week. 

• Thanks 1

Makes total sense.  Trade your entire future for a guy to come in and split carries with a 6th rd pick.  I should have been an NFL coach.  They may be geniuses, but not a shred of common sense

2 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

They may be geniuses, but not a shred of common sense

It sure does seem that way at times 🤣