Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Cooper Kupp ankle injury - IR

Man that’s a tough one , i don’t own him in ff, but that’s sad news, I hope he can come back quickly. 

High ankle sprain could be a very difficult injury to return from quickly. 

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Cooper Kupp has been diagnosed with a high-ankle sprain and the prognosis "doesn't look good."

Nov 14, 2022, 8:18 PM ET
  •  
  •  

I knew this by the way he was tackled.  Wasn't going to post my opinion though as people don't like injury projections.

Time to dust off Allen Robinson.  If you kept him this long, he's about to be your flex throughout the playoffs.

A high ankle sprain may not have been the "worst-case scenario" in real life, but in fantasy, it is--you'll be lucky to see Kupp in your lineup again this season.

Is Allen Robinson really the best bet to replace Kupp in lineups? He's on my wire. Who would you start at Flex from this grouping? Standard scoring.

Robinson

DJ Moore

J. Myers

I. Pacheco

G. Wilson

R. White

G. Pickens

My opinion, just at first glance, would be:

J Meyers, G Wilson, Robinson, Pickens, DJ Moore, R White, Pacheco

47 minutes ago, Law said:

My opinion, just at first glance, would be:

J Meyers, G Wilson, Robinson, Pickens, DJ Moore, R White, Pacheco

From that group I only roster DJ Moore and Meyers. So by your ranking starting Meyers is a no brainer over DJ Moore?

Also, that said, all those guys are on my wire. This is a 10 team standard league so many of those RB4/5 and WR4/5 guys are available. Do any of you think I should snag any of those guys vs. Meyers, DJ Moore, K. Herbert or AJ Dillon?

Honestly, I did not see the standard scoring part. That makes it much harder as Meyers is more of a PPR guy. None of them are overly exciting in standard. 

Just received two emails, the Rams have now lost two more oline players, and one of a back up, so now they will be going three deep at ot. 

I would keep Myers and Moore in non ppr. 

All Rams players , Henderson, Higbee, Robinson, Jefferson should see increased targets, but I’m not so sure who’s going to score tds. 

That team is a done deal. It was said that they would suffer during that offseason with the news about Stafford elbow. 

Its just been going down hill for the Rams since then. 

2 hours ago, Fearsome said:

Is Allen Robinson really the best bet to replace Kupp in lineups? He's on my wire. Who would you start at Flex from this grouping? Standard scoring.

Robinson

DJ Moore

J. Myers

I. Pacheco

G. Wilson

R. White

G. Pickens

Probably Wilson or Pickens

Will Jefferson step up and actually amount to something?

I doubt it.

As for ARob—stick a fork in him. He’s done

Maybe it's finally time for preseason sensation Lance McCutcheon to assert his presence 

On 11/15/2022 at 2:15 PM, IGotWorms said:

Will Jefferson step up and actually amount to something?

I doubt it.

As for ARob—stick a fork in him. He’s done

That leaves Higbee. Although the matchup (New Orleans gives up the 2nd fewest fantasy points to the TE position) is brutal this week.

Robinson and Higbee, more targets yes. The sneaky ppr play here might be Skowrenek.

1 hour ago, DrG said:

Robinson and Higbee, more targets yes. The sneaky ppr play here might be Skowrenek.

Jefferson had a TD this past week, so I'm wondering if he's the sneaky play here.

On 11/17/2022 at 8:07 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Jefferson had a TD this past week, so I'm wondering if he's the sneaky play here.

He’s the streaky play and likely rostered in most leagues. I think Skwroneck gets more of the slot/midfield targets.