Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

MNF Discussion: Commanders at Eagles

Inactives

Commanders: LB Cole Holcomb, LB David Mayo, RB J.D. McKissic, OG Chris Paul, TE Cole Turner, CB Rachad Wildgoose, RB Jonathan Williams

Eagles: QB Ian Book, CB Josh Jobe, OG Sua Opeta, RB Trey Sermon, OG Josh Sills

Rules expert talking about "triangulating the play" now I know it was a terrible call.

Ron Rivera looks like there are some neighborhood kids playing near his lawn and he's standing on his doorstep waiting to yell at them.

• Haha 1

That penalty might've helped out the Commanders on the 4th and 1 try.  It looked like the Eagles defense was hip to the play.  Two linebackers were angling toward the jet sweep.

Commanders might want to think about tilting some coverage toward Devonte Smith.

I guess Hurts thought he was going to get another bail out call.  Threw straight into double coverage.  And if course the dude was down after the interception.

I Another Riverboat opportunity!  

I actually don't mind it too much for the Commanders.  They should embrace variance as the underdog.

Damn.  I like this gentleman, Brian Robinson.  Dragged two guys for a first.

I believe the O/U for this game was 43.  Already have 31 points with 1:39 left in the half.

1:39 left in the first half Commanders 17, Eagles 14.

Eagles have made 52 total tackles.  The Commanders have made 14... including assisted tackles.

I wonder if AJ Brown is still hobbled.  That break where he slipped looked kind of awkward.

Gibson hobbling off, but putting weight on his ankle.  I suspect he'll get it taped up and be back.

So I'm out of players.  My opponent has Eagles D, Eagles Kicker, and Antonio Gibson.  I was up 41.5 before the game started.  Now up 20.5.  Could be  close until the end.

Eagles are going to lose this game.  That 3rd and 1 quick snap qb sneak should've been obvious and the d-line got pushed off the ball

I just realized in that verizon commercial with the chick and scrooge and scrooge is whining about his reception, scrooge is played by Paul Giamatti.

2 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Looks like the Chiefs will be number 1 in the power rankings after week 10. Where will the eagles land ?

They'll be up there.  Let down spot for them after everyone is hyping them up.

Scorin' McClaurin.  He stacked his DB, but the safety was there and made the interception like he was fielding a punt.

• Thanks 1

I guess if you're comparing bad calls it's about even.

Eagles got the bail out on the BS PI call that set them up inside the 10.

Then the Commanders got the BS late hit and then the missed facemask in their favor.

Eagles read that screen like a shakespearean sonnet.  

Flag always has to be illegal man downfield in that spot.  Heinicke needs to throw the ball at the guys feet once it's busted.

Bad calls are a part of the game, like the weather. No use complaining anymore, the NFL doesn’t care. They can fix a lot of this ,not all, and they don’t.