Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

More value ROS

J. Williams or R. White. If Fournette was out of the picture, it would be an easy call. I have looked at the remaining schedules and it is pretty close. I would appreciate an evaluation of each.

I'll say Williams slightly. What makes it hard is both Fournette and Swift are known for missing time. Swift already has this year and Fournette has not. Essentially you are betting which one of those guys stays healthier. I think it's Williams because he is the TD vulture for the Lions. Fournette will vulture Bucs touchdowns. 

• Like 1

White. 

this is a good question. Assuming Fournette still plays and Swift remains in the picture, there is no obvious answer. I like Detroits fantasy playoff schedule a lot more than the Bucs. So edge there to J.Williams. Also Williams is the CLEAR goaline RB whereas Fournette will remain involved at the goaline, maybe even more so than White. Redzone touches and TDs are what you want. I also think Fournette retains the edge in the passing game over White, so in PPR I don't see White edging out Williams. 

I'm gonna lean towards Williams because his schedule is better and he gets the high-value touches. Even if Swift eats into things, these two facts stay true. If Fournette continues to maintain his edge in passing work and goal-line touches, that hurts White's upside. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

OP: Do the opposite of whatever weepaws says and you will be solid. 

Amen, don’t take any of my ff advice is the best advise.  

White.