Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

What would you do ?

Let's say you have a piece of property (a SFD) that you rent out and it has become vacant.  It sits adjacent to your property.  You advertise it for rent and several parties have inquired about it.  You show it to a few people and gage their situation.  All are about equal and all have the necessary funds and employment resources.  When one couple meets with you, you are taken back by how similar they look to each other.  You mention that you've heard when people are married for some time, they begin to look and dress similarly.  They immediately tell you that they look alike because they are brother and sister !

Now, do you address the situation - do you ask further questions about the oddity of it or do you move on with the process.  And lastly, do you let that cloud your view of them in a negative way in the rental choice of who will live next to you.  Keep in mind, all 3 parties seem equal in the ability to pay the rent in a timely manner.

What would you do ? 

I'd tell HT and his sister to take their business elsewhere.

• Haha 5

Can you see the master bedroom from your house?  I would take peeping tom opportunities into consideration.  (i.e. which couple has the hottest woman)

Who cares if they are brother and sister living together? Maybe they are all they have? 

Like many geeks here know, just because you live with someone doesn't mean they will fock you. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'd tell HT and his sister to take their business elsewhere.

:pointstosky:

Is his sister craftsman?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Let's say you have a piece of property (a SFD) that you rent out and it has become vacant.  It sits adjacent to your property.  You advertise it for rent and several parties have inquired about it.  You show it to a few people and gage their situation.  All are about equal and all have the necessary funds and employment resources.  When one couple meets with you, you are taken back by how similar they look to each other.  You mention that you've heard when people are married for some time, they begin to look and dress similarly.  They immediately tell you that they look alike because they are brother and sister !

Now, do you address the situation - do you ask further questions about the oddity of it or do you move on with the process.  And lastly, do you let that cloud your view of them in a negative way in the rental choice of who will live next to you.  Keep in mind, all 3 parties seem equal in the ability to pay the rent in a timely manner.

What would you do ? 

What I would do it tell you to think before you speak.  

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I wouldn't let it affect my decision at all.  None of my business as long as they are good tenants. 

This

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Why would you penalize them because you assumed they were married?

They told my wife on the phone that they were married and had 2 children that lived in another state.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, kozmiq said:

They told my wife on the phone that they were married and had 2 children that lived in another state.

Why wasn’t this in the original post?

2 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Why wasn’t this in the original post?

We didn't know they were brother and sister at that call.  That was to set up the viewing.

5 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Well incest is illegal so I'd pass on them.  I'd also be worried inbreds would start coming around.

Just now, nobody said:

Are you sure you don't just have them confused with another couple?

Not confused.

10 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

2 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Not confused.

Well if you are sure...I say rent to them, then report back to us daily updates on the freak show.

13 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Were married as in they were each married, got divorced and are now moving in together?  That might make a little more sense than they are married...to each other.

28 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Which would be craftsman and his girlfriend.

are you the guy that smokes a lot of weed???

story doesn't make sense and mlkaa is right...them being married with kids on the viewing call should be part of the original story.

maybe the husband just brought his sister to look at the place????

and what retard actually mentions "that you've heard when people are married for some time, they begin to look and dress similarly"

you might be the inbred :wave:

7 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

story doesn't make sense and mlkaa is right...them being married with kids on the viewing call should be part of the original story.

and what retard actually mentions "that you've heard when people are married for some time, they begin to look and dress similarly"

I'm sure it's some goofball reading comprehension test or some BS like he'll come back in and say, "I never said they were married to each other!"

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

All of this.

Maybe some of you shouldn't be replying to something that you are baffled by.

12 hours ago, kozmiq said:

Maybe some of you shouldn't be replying to something that you are baffled by.

starting to think this might be a way to gauge how we feel about you being an inbred. :wacko:

Only 1 person has asked about can size. And 1 person about hotness.

You fellas are really slipping!

Can you pay? CHECK

Can sizes? ?????

Hotness? ?????

This is easy