Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Make this trade with keepers in mind?

12-team PPR - Keep 4 - Start QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 2 FLEX, TE.

My intended keepers for next season:

Marquis Brown in round 9

Etienne in round 10

Njoku in round 17, Pacheco in round 12, or Rondale Moore in round 12 (depends how the rest of this season plays out for these guys)

+ 1 more guy...

I am 3-7. My division leader is only 5-5, but I'm in last in the division so I'd have to do some serious turn-around to get back into this thing. My QBs suck pretty badly and there is a manager who has both Burrow and Fields. I have a 1st round Kelce that this other owner could use. Do I trade away Kelce for Fields (a round 11 keeper and immediate improvement for my QB)?

I see a lot of L Jackson situation with Fields, I don’t think he’s going to ever develop into a good nfl passing Qb, so when he’s stops running so often and starts sliding more often their goes his ff production imo. 

Im not so sure I trust him. 

56 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I see a lot of L Jackson situation with Fields, I don’t think he’s going to ever develop into a good nfl passing Qb, so when he’s stops running so often and starts sliding more often their goes his ff production imo. 

Im not so sure I trust him. 

What if I could get Burrows in stead? He could be kept as a round 10 value.

You sure that you want to give up on Kelce, if you do then I would rather get back Burrows. 

@dpbuddha...contact the owner and say "Do you want Kelce and if so can I get one of your quarterbacks?" Either one works and if he is willing to give up one take whichever one he is willing to trade. 

It is a keeper league and while 33 year old Travis Kelce is great in a redraft league you are better served trying to get something for his 33 year old self because his value is still really high.

Either Fields or Burrow for Kelce is fair value going forward. I would probably value Burrow a little higher but you are fine with either guy