RLLD

Killer who fatally stabbed 4 University of Idaho students still at large

OK, so a knife was used. No MSM/Democrat leverage to attack gun rights then.

Prediction:

1) Perp is a white male.   We get a heavy dose of "right wing nut" or misogynist Trumper or evil right wing conservative narrative from MSM at the very least.

2) Per is a black male. Limited coverage other than the victims and the notion that "we need to wait and learn more" and this violence was caused by right wing extermism....etc.

Imagine reading about four people stabbed to death and your first thought is that the media might make people like you look bad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

OK, so a knife was used. No MSM/Democrat leverage to attack gun rights then.

Prediction:

1) Perp is a white male.   We get a heavy dose of "right wing nut" or misogynist Trumper or evil right wing conservative narrative from MSM at the very least.

2) Per is a black male. Limited coverage other than the victims and the notion that "we need to wait and learn more" and this violence was caused by right wing extermism....etc.

Are there black people in Idado?

• Haha 1

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Are there black people in Idado?

It's a valid question :huh: :unsure:

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Imagine reading about four people stabbed to death and your first thought is that the media might make people like you look bad.

Not quite, but close.  You see the media coverage WILL depend on the participants skin color.  This is how racism works.

You will not the way the media, and politicians, have handled the Virginia situation.....had that attacker been white, i assure you all of the approaches and responses would have been far different.

But.....don't those victims deserve the same response, despite who did it? Of course, will that happen, of course not. 

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You will not the way the media, and politicians, have handled the Virginia situation.....had that attacker been white, i assure you all of the approaches and responses would have been far different.

Regarding UVA killer...

Can't blame it on white supremacy.  Have they tossed in CTE as an option yet? 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Regarding UVA killer...

Can't blame it on white supremacy.  Have they tossed in CTE as an option yet? 

There is no political capital to be derived aside from the pursuit to remove your right to bear arms.

Therefore, we will hear very little about it.

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not quite, but close.  You see the media coverage WILL depend on the participants skin color.  This is how racism works.

But.....don't those victims deserve the same response, despite who did it? Of course, will that happen, of course not. 

I think the fact that this story hasn’t gotten a ton of press already proves you wrong, since we don’t know who did it.

Heck I was told that people only cared about Gabby Petito because she was a pretty white girl.  And yet 3 pretty white girls are killed in 1 house and there’s not a whole lot of press about it.   I did see a weird comment on one of their Instagram posts - “This is a tragedy - a beautiful young woman and 3 others” — guess they didn’t think the other 3 (or 2 other women even) were beautiful?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd_czxZv4tH/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=7b0835ce-f9bc-4dd5-8360-d88e507ef51b&ig_mid=83058062-1D6F-4E7A-BD31-FA2C6F0C03FC

54 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think the fact that this story hasn’t gotten a ton of press already proves you wrong, since we don’t know who did it.

Heck I was told that people only cared about Gabby Petito because she was a pretty white girl.  And yet 3 pretty white girls are killed in 1 house and there’s not a whole lot of press about it.   I did see a weird comment on one of their Instagram posts - “This is a tragedy - a beautiful young woman and 3 others” — guess they didn’t think the other 3 (or 2 other women even) were beautiful?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd_czxZv4tH/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=7b0835ce-f9bc-4dd5-8360-d88e507ef51b&ig_mid=83058062-1D6F-4E7A-BD31-FA2C6F0C03FC

Great observations. Why indeed are they not making it a bigger deal, do they already know what the perp might look like and are restraining themselves?

Who knows.

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Great observations. Why indeed are they not making it a bigger deal, do they already know what the perp might look like and are restraining themselves?

Who knows.

Didn’t they say they don’t even have any suspects?

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Per is a black male.

In Idaho though? I don't think so. Unless of course you just think any murder anywhere must be at the hands of a black man because white people never kill. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Odds are really high that the killer is white because police say it was a targeted attack and Idaho. Most likely he knew the victims and politics and race has nothing to do with it. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It said they had released all the information they could at this time. They also said there was no threat to the public. Not sure how they could be sure of that unless they had a suspect in custody ?

16 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

It said they had released all the information they could at this time. They also said there was no threat to the public. Not sure how they could be sure of that unless they had a suspect in custody ?

Uh I’m sure they’d say if they had a suspect in custody my dude.

No suspects, but apparently 2 other roommates were home and were not injured - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/university-of-idaho-4-students-murdered-no-suspects-roommates-home-at-time/

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Uh I’m sure they’d say if they had a suspect in custody my dude.

That was my point. How could they say there was no threat to the public, if they didn't/don't even have a suspect ?

3 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

That was my point. How could they say there was no threat to the public, if they didn't/don't even have a suspect ?

According to them, “based on details at the scene, we believe this was an isolated, targeted attack on our victims.”  Although they did also backtrack on the “no threat to the community” comment.

• Thanks 1

There were two others inside the house unharmed. They didn’t call 911 until two hours after the attack. Could have been passed out I guess. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There were two others inside the house unharmed. They didn’t call 911 until two hours after the attack. Could have been passed out I guess. 

Why’d you delete your post asking if the FBI is involved?  (they are)

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I few thoughts on this...

Since when were the police "trustable"? Or are they suddenly reliable? Keep in mind the police also reported that Paul Pelosi let them in the door at his house, with confirming body camera footage, but now apparently want to change that story.

Of course they have suspects, they usually do, they rarely announce those suspects to the world. 

10 hours ago, peenie said:

In Idaho though? I don't think so. Unless of course you just think any murder anywhere must be at the hands of a black man because white people never kill. 

It was a potential situation, a "what if".

You see IF this assailant was a white male there will be a dutiful response from the media, and with it a suitable exploitation by the politicians.

IF this assailant is a black male the response will be vastly different. 

10 hours ago, MDC said:

Odds are really high that the killer is white because police say it was a targeted attack and Idaho. Most likely he knew the victims and politics and race has nothing to do with it. 

I think this is likely true.

But how fun would it be to be able to swap out the skin color of the participants, roll the tape back, and watch the unrestrained duplicity. 

25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It was a potential situation, a "what if".

You see IF this assailant was a white male there will be a dutiful response from the media, and with it a suitable exploitation by the politicians.

IF this assailant is a black male the response will be vastly different. 

What a sad world you live in.

The UVa murders are getting tons more attention than this and the murderer was black.

Maybe stop viewing everything through your slanted, racist lens...SMH

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, MDC said:

that is the sad reality of our times.  the MSM is horrendously biased.

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

The UVa murders are getting tons more attention than this and the murderer was black.

anecdotal evidence is the worst kind of evidence, and reveals you to be foolish.  the overwhelming data on how the MSM operates shows it protects the left and its perceived allies and demonizes others.  if you cant see this, you are lost.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

that is the sad reality of our times.  the MSM is horrendously biased.

Again, your slanted perception is simply not reality.  Explain the UVa coverage vs this then.   How about all the media coverage when some white chick goes missing?

SMH at this place...SMH

Just now, JustinCharge said:

anecdotal evidence is the worst kind of evidence, and reveals you to be foolish.  the overwhelming data on how the MSM operates shows it protects the left and its perceived allies and demonizes others.  if you cant see this, you are lost.

I've given you two examples of the opposite.  Provide evidence to support your claims please. 

Just now, Raven Fan said:

I've given you two examples of the opposite.  Provide evidence to support your claims please. 

we can start with the top if you want to see bias.

biden threatens to punch then-president trump at a campaign rally.  the medias gives him a pass.
pelosi begs for riots.  then someone riots on her husband.  media gives her a pass.

and in both cases, the media then makes them look like victims.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

we can start with the top if you want to see bias.

biden threatens to punch then-president trump at a campaign rally.  the medias gives him a pass.
pelosi begs for riots.  then someone riots on her husband.  media gives her a pass.

and in both cases, the media then makes them look like victims.

lolololololololol

Enjoy your phuked up view of the world cultist racist.  Unbelievable...SMH

"hur dur peolsi begs for riots hur dur"

lololololololol

5 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

lolololololololol

Enjoy your phuked up view of the world cultist racist.  Unbelievable...SMH

"hur dur peolsi begs for riots hur dur"

lololololololol

sounds like raven fan is just another liberal bot who has never had his views challenged.   weve all seen your type before.  its boring.  prepare to get crushed for as long as you stay, until you flee like sho or others. 

Just now, JustinCharge said:

sounds like raven fan is just another liberal bot who has never had his views challenged. 

Look dude, I don't deny that some media has a big left slant.  Just like some has a big right slant.

What we were talking about is RLLDs racist assumption that black and white mass murderers are covered differently in the media.  And no, gang shootings do not qualify as mass murderers.  While tragic that's part of the game it seems.  We're talking about your mom or my mom just shopping, minding their own business, and being gunned down.  Or knifed down or run over by a car or whatever.  Killed when and where it's completely unexpected.

Does that help?

• Haha 1

It's drugs. Someone they trusted to sell them something brought someone with them they didn't know over to the house.  That person was like "fook it....I don't know these people".  He/she/it came back later with some other people.  Things got out of hand.....people died.

Just now, Raven Fan said:

Look dude, I don't deny that some media has a big left slant.  Just like some has a big right slant.

What we were talking about is RLLDs racist assumption that black and white mass murderers are covered differently in the media.  And no, gang shootings do not qualify as mass murderers.  While tragic that's part of the game it seems.  We're talking about your mom or my mom just shopping, minding their own business, and being gunned down.  Or knifed down or run over by a car or whatever.  Killed when and where it's completely unexpected.

Does that help?

oh this argument again?  weve all heard this one before. 

credibility is fungible.  if the MSM is BLATANTLY lying about Biden and Pelosi, it ruins their credibility on everything else.  they are trash.

50 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think this is likely true.

But how fun would it be to be able to swap out the skin color of the participants, roll the tape back, and watch the unrestrained duplicity. 

Good point: If this were 4 black girls in the inner city you’d probably have never heard about it.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I few thoughts on this...

Since when were the police "trustable"? Or are they suddenly reliable? Keep in mind the police also reported that Paul Pelosi let them in the door at his house, with confirming body camera footage, but now apparently want to change that story.

Of course they have suspects, they usually do, they rarely announce those suspects to the world. 

I would say the police are usually trustable, but not always.

I don’t believe I’ve seen a statement saying Paul Pelosi did not let the police in, but let’s stay on topic please.

They don’t always say who the suspects are, but I’m pretty sure they usually say if they have any at all.  Saying they don’t have any suspects is probably just scaring the community, so I’m sure they’d say if they had any.  

What would be the end game to hiding that the suspect is supposedly black according to you?  Scoring woke points in smalltown Idaho?  You’ve lost your mind.   If anything, the story is getting more press than it otherwise would have and making the police look bad because people think the police are not being forthcoming.

39 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

I might be sad, I do not detect sadness....but then again I could be lying to myself, such as pretending that racism is the unique domain of white people, or that racism against white people is not currently acceptable.  But I digress.

I am not sure what your measure of "coverage" might be, but I think you have missed the point. By way of example, change the race of the perp in Va to a white male, do you honestly believe the coverage on the part of the media would be the same? Would not include the divisive terms such as white supremacy?

I am only too happy to stop viewing through a lense of race....tell your allies on the Democrat side, and their puppets in the media, to stop first, and then "I" will stop.

I see this as a win-win for all of us. 

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Good point: If this were 4 black girls in the inner city you’d probably have never heard about it.

Spot on.

In fact, you could likely go across the major cities and find murders that have happened over the last week , where the body counts exceed these....no mention of those in the media.  Why not? I think its a legitimate question. 

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t believe I’ve seen a statement saying Paul Pelosi did not let the police in, but let’s stay on topic please.

They don’t always say who the suspects are, but I’m pretty sure they usually say if they have any at all.  Saying they don’t have any suspects is probably just scaring the community, so I’m sure they’d say if they had any.  

What would be the end game to hiding that the suspect is supposedly black according to you?  Scoring woke points in smalltown Idaho?  You’ve lost your mind.   If anything, the story is getting more press than it otherwise would have and making the police look bad because people think the police are not being forthcoming.

I think we have common ground on this point

Will just say this and then drop it, the police told the truth but now the media are lying. We should no longer trust what THEY have to offer as a statement of fact. 

They tend to hold back to avoid spooking the suspect into running. 

Police avoid naming their suspects until they are ready to arrest them, when you see them announce a person of interest it is because they hope to scare that person into some action that exposes them and forces them to do something to impugn themselves.