RLLD

Killer who fatally stabbed 4 University of Idaho students still at large

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It would have been good if the FBI was officially on the case from jump, not wait until Thursday.  I don’t think the locals have enough experience in a case like this. The coroner sure doesn’t. 

Aren't you the guy that said the FBI is corrupt?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It would have been good if the FBI was officially on the case from jump, not wait until Thursday.  I don’t think the locals have enough experience in a case like this. The coroner sure doesn’t. 

I was surprised with how much the coroner said publicly. 

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Aren't you the guy that said the FBI is corrupt?

They still have the toys. You don’t know much about these things. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They still have the toys. You don’t know much about these things. 

And you don’t think they were using the toys when they were involved in the investigation on Wednesday?

And the corruption I speak of isn’t about murder investigations. It’s about political corruption. Stand down Gutterboy.  You’re out of your league. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And the corruption I speak of isn’t about murder investigations. It’s about political corruption. Stand down Gutterboy.  You’re out of your league. 

If they're corrupt against conservatives then why wouldn't they try and pin this on a conservative?

33 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

If they're corrupt against conservatives then why wouldn't they try and pin this on a conservative?

This has nothing to do with politics. Let’s not be any more ridiculous than we already are. 

5 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Just stop. 

People are fed up with the FBI being politicized, but any much needed reforms of the FBI isn't going to include their murder investigation division.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Just stop. 

People are fed up with the FBI being politicized, but any much needed reforms of the FBI isn't going to include their murder investigation division.

Its just weird that the same dude that cries about the FBI being corrupt is also saying that the police need the FBI to solve the crime.  But he contradicts himself all the time so I shouldn't be surprised anymore.

I for one hope they find the monster that did this and execute him.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Just stop. 

Agree.  But you should have said the same to @RLLD who was suggesting this didn’t get a lot of press initially because for some reason they knew who did it but weren’t saying because he was black

OK, let's put all political talk behind us in this thread at least now, and I just want to say I've been reading this thread and appreciate all the new information and links, and hope to find more updates in this thread regarding this case as you find them.

On 11/17/2022 at 11:10 AM, RLLD said:

One of two reasons.

1) The police are withholding it to avoid spooking their candidate. 

2) The media know the identity and because it does not feed a specific narrative they are sitting back. 

Ok so obviously #2 is incredibly wrong here, but seems like #1 could be happening, chatter seems to be that food truck guy is likely the suspect but they need more evidence.

I still don’t usually see the harm in saying “we have a suspect” without naming them, but I guess in this particular case the community probably knows who this guy is and if he’s not in custody you could risk some vigilante justice.

48 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Agree.  But you should have said the same to @RLLD who was suggesting this didn’t get a lot of press initially because for some reason they knew who did it but weren’t saying because he was black

A major point and then a quick minor one....

First, I live overseas and consume news differently. I don't sit down to watch the news like most everyone else, I read it. If a story interests me I click on it, if not, I ignore it. What I'm saying is that living outside the bubble like this means I'm not well qualified to judge what news stories intrigue the corporate media, how much attention they provide, and which ones get dropped.

This Idaho story and the UVA one hit the news cycle at the same time. Now, as this thread gets long in the tooth but before it hits page two, we're dealing with another tragedy in Colorado Springs, this time affecting the community the media covets and celebrates most. I suppose the similarities lend to a fine compare-and-contrast analysis of how thoroughly the media covers these three stories but I don't have my finger on the pulse of the US media. I'm not the person to conduct it.

Even when I talk about what I know best: Macomb County, I don't have my pulse on what goes on there anymore. I talk about it and think about it the way it was when I was in 2001 when I was 29 years old, not the way it is now in 2022 when I'm fifty. Plenty of dads where I grew up in the 70s and 80s were Vietnam War veterans. An equal many were autoworkers. By contrast, I knew not a single one who'd been a hippy protestor and my teen attitude towards hippies was essentially "fock those a$$holes." I am aghast that leftoid corrupting propaganda like CRT and the trannie agenda have found their way into a place as solidly pro-American and traditional family oriented as Macomb (CDub100 is also from Macomb as are Eminem and Kid Rock who, all three, are my age). So, eh, in returning to the US I still have kids that need raising, I'll go looking for that America someplace else.

Second, Ray is one of my favorite posters. I'm not in the habit of contradicting him, especially on things I don't know about.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

A major point and then a quick minor one....

First, I live overseas and consume news differently. I don't sit down to watch the news like most everyone else, I read it. If a story interests me I click on it, if not, I ignore it. What I'm saying is that living outside the bubble like this means I'm not well qualified to judge what news stories intrigue the corporate media, how much attention they provide, and which ones get dropped.

This Idaho story and the UVA one hit the news cycle at the same time. Now, as this thread gets long in the tooth but before it hits page two, we're dealing with another tragedy in Colorado Springs, this time affecting the community the media covets and celebrates most. I suppose the similarities lend to a fine compare-and-contrast analysis of how thoroughly the media covers these three stories but I don't have my finger on the pulse of the US media. I'm not the person to conduct it.

Even when I talk about what I know best: Macomb County, I don't have my pulse on what goes on there anymore. I talk about it and think about it the way it was when I was in 2001 when I was 29 years old, not the way it is now in 2022 when I'm fifty. Plenty of dads where I grew up in the 70s and 80s were Vietnam War veterans. An equal many were autoworkers. By contrast, I knew not a single one who'd been a hippy protestor and my teen attitude towards hippies was essentially "fock those a$$holes." I am aghast that leftoid corrupting propaganda like CRT and the trannie agenda have found their way into a place as solidly pro-American and traditional family oriented as Macomb (CDub100 is also from Macomb as are Eminem and Kid Rock who, all three, are my age). So, eh, in returning to the US I still have kids that need raising, I'll go looking for that America someplace else.

Second, Ray is one of my favorite posters. I'm not in the habit of contradicting him, especially on things I don't know about.

The Idaho story seems to have picked up steam because it’s been days and no one has been arrested yet.  Meanwhile at UVA everything seems pretty much known at this point.   In Colorado I’m sure the media will be on top of trying to find out the motive…

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Its just weird that the same dude that cries about the FBI being corrupt is also saying that the police need the FBI to solve the crime.  But he contradicts himself all the time so I shouldn't be surprised anymore.

I for one hope they find the monster that did this and execute him.

It’s not weird. You’re just too Fockin stupid to know the FBI has different parts. Go to bed now. 

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The Idaho story seems to have picked up steam because it’s been days and no one has been arrested yet.  Meanwhile at UVA everything seems pretty much known at this point.   In Colorado I’m sure the media will be on top of trying to find out the motive…

Yeah, exactly. The Idaho story remains the more interesting of the two for that reason. As far as initial reaction, can't sa and they all have their own unique twist. Football players are minor celebrities and Colorado hits on the gun violence aspect that's been tearing us up plus also including not only dead but many, many injured so in that sense it could have easily been much worse.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wow.There appears to be a Dahmer type psycho on the loose. 

Weird this likely white killer is barely being talking about while the black killer of UVa is on the news constantly.  Also no pic of the white killer from Colorado today.  Why is the media protecting white guys so bigly?  TBH, it's kinda racist. 

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Correct.  But the lack of information to me suggests that they may not have any idea who they are trying to find, though it could also be true that they do know, and are holing back because they think it is of strategic value. I would expect that by now the media would have gotten a sniff of something, and if they are not putting it our there then the information is either not available or does not fit the narrative desired. I think it is likely true that there is a lack of information at this point. 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow.There appears to be a Dahmer type psycho on the loose. 

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I’m not convinced it’s the same perp, unless it turns out the kids were skinned or something

I've seen a couple stories related to knives in that area and it's possible they are the same person.  If the murderer is a true psychopath like Dahmer then it could be the same person.  The murderer was committing a crime of passion then it's less likely.

I know this sounds bad but I kind of hope it's a Dahmer type situation.  There's something I find fascinating about serial killers.

6 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Weird this likely white killer is barely being talking about while the black killer of UVa is on the news constantly.  Also no pic of the white killer from Colorado today.  Why is the media protecting white guys so bigly?  TBH, it's kinda racist. 

Can we just shut up about the political crap in this thread?  We have enough political threads, it would be nice to keep this one free of it.

• Like 1

Easily the dumbest post in this thread. You are one seriously retarded loser.

12 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Easily the dumbest post in this thread. You are one seriously retarded loser.

Allow me.....it was an passive-aggressive statement directed I believe at me. Sadly, this individual often appears to succumb to a narccistic pattern, and this was just that in action.  HTH

40 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Can we just shut up about the political crap in this thread?  We have enough political threads, it would be nice to keep this one free of it.

The OP on this topic was political.  I think he's within his right to continue on that path.

As I said on page 2, the media (left), isn't going to touch the Idaho killings because it doesn't fit their agendas (guns bad/racist white people).  It involved a knife (which the left doesn't want to talk about), and white-on-white crime (which doesn't advance a racism claim).

I don't watch the news, but I am guessing that the UVA incident being reported is because the people killed were football players.  That's the only important aspect of that story.  Race isn't an issue.

It's been reported that there were multiple friends at the house at the time the 911 call was made.  This is another strange one.

- ‘Other friends’ at house: Police revealed that other individuals were at the house when the 911 call was placed. The surviving roommates had reportedly called friends to the home as they believed that one of the victims on the second floor “had passed out and was not waking up”. When the friends arrived, one of the people called 911.

Still no black guy like RLLD predicted? Hmmm....so strange. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, peenie said:

We don't know anything yet.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

We don't know anything yet.

Omg, let it go. The person is not black. Geesh. 

Just now, peenie said:

Omg, let it go. The person is not black. Geesh. 

I should let it go?  I didn't post in here mentioning race, that's you.  It's most likely the murderer is white but he have zero clues as to their race.  Race does not matter right now.

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I’m not convinced it’s the same perp, unless it turns out the kids were skinned or something

The prosecutor said the scene was like “something you’ve never seen before and never will see in the future” 

23 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The prosecutor said the scene was like “something you’ve never seen before and never will see in the future” 

Yeah I presume it’s possible that they were skinned, which makes the initial comment of “there’s no threat to the community” even more odd

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah I presume it’s possible that they were skinned, which makes the initial comment of “there’s no threat to the community” even more odd

I think they said there was no threat because they believed the attack to be personal and not something done by a serial killer.  I think it was dumb of them to say that right away.

46 minutes ago, peenie said:

RLLD didn’t predict a black guy. He said if the killer is black the media won’t cover the story as much. If the killer is white, Ray said the media will make it a right wing anti-Trump thing.

Most likely scenario, the killer is white and the media doesn’t make it about politics, but Ray finds some Twitter randos who say something about right wingers / Trump etc. so he spikes the football anyway.

:dunno: 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

RLLD didn’t predict a black guy. He said if the killer is black the media won’t cover the story as much. If the killer is white, Ray said the media will make it a right wing anti-Trump thing.

Most likely scenario, the killer is white and the media doesn’t make it about politics, but Ray finds some Twitter randos who say something about right wingers / Trump etc. so he spikes the football anyway.

:dunno: 

Nah, either the media manipulates or it does not.  Either they behave as I have predicted or I acknowledge their actions are proper.  I hope they do the right thing, I think that is better for all of us if the media stops the games. I would be rather pleased to be wrong on this one. 

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think they said there was no threat because they believed the attack to be personal and not something done by a serial killer.  I think it was dumb of them to say that right away.

Yeah, I think my point is if you have someone going around skinning people (not confirmed of course), then clearly there’s a threat to the community, even if the initial victims were targeted.