RLLD

Killer who fatally stabbed 4 University of Idaho students still at large

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, I think my point is if you have someone going around skinning people (not confirmed of course), then clearly there’s a threat to the community, even if the initial victims were targeted.

Yes.  I would certainly like to know that. Might change our behaviors, y'know?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, I think my point is if you have someone going around skinning people (not confirmed of course), then clearly there’s a threat to the community, even if the initial victims were targeted.

There was a person with a knife report earlier this year as well.  Seems like enough going on to tell the public there is a serious threat.

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Nah, either the media manipulates or it does not.  Either they behave as I have predicted or I acknowledge their actions are proper.  I hope they do the right thing, I think that is better for all of us if the media stops the games. I would be rather pleased to be wrong on this one. 

I stand by my prediction. :cheers: 

5 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I should let it go?  I didn't post in here mentioning race, that's you. 

No, that was RLLD. I only responded that he was likely incorrect.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Then why did you comment on my post about it?

36 minutes ago, peenie said:

Yeah, it's not completely about race, only partially.  I think I have a good handle on both.  See page 2 (tl/dr version... it's not getting mentions because the media can't make it about guns or racism), and page 3 (tl/dr version... it's because the victims were college football players).

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, it's not completely about race, only partially.  I think I have a good handle on both.  See page 2 (tl/dr version... it's not getting mentions because the media can't make it about guns or racism), and page 3 (tl/dr version... it's because the victims were college football players).

You guys are crazy to think that the coverage of every story depends on how the libs can politicize it.  Not to mention contradictory when you say things like “no one would care about Gabbi Petito if she wasn’t a blonde white girl.”

Yes, the UVA murders got more coverage initially I’d agree in part because of the football angle, but I’d say another thing that made it noteworthy was that it happened on campus, and “school shootings” do get more press than off-campus shootings/murders.  Nonetheless, talk of the UVA murders has died down while talk of the Idaho murders has picked up thanks to still not knowing who did it, which I think puts to rest some of the claims that the media only cares about stories they can make political.

7 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There was a dog in the house the night of the murder.  Was most likely in the basement as well.

But it belonged to one of the dead girls whose room was on the third floor 🤔 

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

But it belonged to one of the dead girls whose room was on the third floor 🤔 

🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I also read there was an unconscious person outside. Who the hell knows what really happened yet. 

The calling of friends is odd. They thought the roommate was unconscious but they saw no blood? Didn’t check to see if she was breathing?

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The calling of friends is odd. They thought the roommate was unconscious but they saw no blood? Didn’t check to see if she was breathing?

Eh, if there was little to no blood could have suspected a fall down the stairs or something.  And I could see not wanting to call 911 initially if underage or drugs involved.  But if not a lot of blood that would seem to contradict the horrible crime scene claims.

But I saw someone disputing the “they were summoned” line and instead claiming the friends had prior plans to meet up there that day, so still seems like not much more clarity

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

A very plausible theory is that the suspect locked the doors to their rooms. No one could get in but there were alarms going off, phones ringing, a dog barking or whatever and so the roommates became concerned that they had gotten too drunk and couldn’t wake up 

Wasn't this place a supposed "Party house"? 
Obviously we don't know sh1t except for the fact that Peenie is a rassist  

To you, Peenie ---> :P

3 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Yup. Connected to sororities and frats. I don’t know if this school is the same, but when I was in collidge the Greek houses supposedly “weren’t allowed” to have parties so any official/blatantly obvious party would happen at a different house where the renters were all members of the same ghey brojamming frat.

Pretty sure I got roofied several times :cry:

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Yup. Connected to sororities and frats. I don’t know if this school is the same, but when I was in collidge the Greek houses supposedly “weren’t allowed” to have parties so any official/blatantly obvious party would happen at a different house where the renters were all members of the same ghey brojamming frat.

Pretty sure I got roofied several times :cry:

The victim couple had been at a frat party that night, so don’t think that was the case here.   Also believe 2 of the victims were in different sororities, making it less likely that either of those sororities would hold sorority-related parties there

8 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Obviously we don't know sh1t except for the fact that Peenie is a rassist  

To you, Peenie ---> :P

Yes, it was a known party house.

I heard the guy was a midget and some kind of fortune teller at the party house.

Recent headline said "Small medium at large"

Press release from a couple days ago - https://www.ci.moscow.id.us/DocumentCenter/View/24748/11-21-2022-Moscow-Homicide-Update?fbclid=IwAR1jfUwpygHYKyfUPi25CRp_TC1fMk4WyXBD7mzRllzAY-nvOtDhKCbD36Y&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

Could be a smokescreen, but people “not believed to be involved” include the surviving roommates and food truck guy.  Kaylee’s ex-boyfriend that was called multiple times prior to the murders noticeably absent from the list.

People have been calling attention to Kaylee’s sister’s Instagram post, where she says she was getting ready to move to TX for a job and was really just in town to show off her new Range Rover to Maddie.  So some of the new theories seem to have gone back to her ex as being the culprit (who the family had backed up though…)

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Press release from a couple days ago - https://www.ci.moscow.id.us/DocumentCenter/View/24748/11-21-2022-Moscow-Homicide-Update?fbclid=IwAR1jfUwpygHYKyfUPi25CRp_TC1fMk4WyXBD7mzRllzAY-nvOtDhKCbD36Y&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

Could be a smokescreen, but people “not believed to be involved” include the surviving roommates and food truck guy.  Kaylee’s ex-boyfriend that was called multiple times prior to the murders noticeably absent from the list.

People have been calling attention to Kaylee’s sister’s Instagram post, where she says she was getting ready to move to TX for a job and was really just in town to show off her new Range Rover to Maddie.  So some of the new theories seem to have gone back to her ex as being the culprit (who the family had backed up though…)

When I graduated from college I could not have afforded to buy a Range Rover.  Of course it does not say a new range rover.

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

When I graduated from college I could not have afforded to buy a Range Rover.  Of course it does not say a new range rover.

I read that it was a 2016 Range Rover.

On 11/21/2022 at 7:32 PM, TimHauck said:

You guys are crazy to think that the coverage of every story depends on how the libs can politicize it.  Not to mention contradictory when you say things like “no one would care about Gabbi Petito if she wasn’t a blonde white girl.”

Yes, the UVA murders got more coverage initially I’d agree in part because of the football angle, but I’d say another thing that made it noteworthy was that it happened on campus, and “school shootings” do get more press than off-campus shootings/murders.  Nonetheless, talk of the UVA murders has died down while talk of the Idaho murders has picked up thanks to still not knowing who did it, which I think puts to rest some of the claims that the media only cares about stories they can make political.

LOL, classic response of unawareness.

Every story on local news is featured through a lens of the Democrat mindset.  Most on the national side as well.  This is common sense.... you even proved it by trying to call me crazy. Hilarious.

Blomde white girl?  Yeah, that's because you're pretending that Democrats aren't the racists.

You're next paragraph is amazing!  You say that the UVA. murders got more coverage because of it being on campus and school shooting, right?  SHOOTING?  Right?  The other incident was a knife, right?  LOL.  That's completely through a Democrat lens.  They're vilianizing the gun and not the knife.  Proof?  The Idaho incident was on a campus as well!!  Give me a break dude.

Like I said, one story is white-on-white with no gun = non-story (because no gun, no racism).  Black-on-black WITH gun = story (because school campus & guns are evil)..........shhhh, ignoring the fact that the on incident was on a school campus too.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, classic response of unawareness.

Every story on local news is featured through a lens of the Democrat mindset.  Most on the national side as well.  This is common sense.... you even proved it by trying to call me crazy. Hilarious.

Blomde white girl?  Yeah, that's because you're pretending that Democrats aren't the racists.

You're next paragraph is amazing!  You say that the UVA. murders got more coverage because of it being on campus and school shooting, right?  SHOOTING?  Right?  The other incident was a knife, right?  LOL.  That's completely through a Democrat lens.  They're vilianizing the gun and not the knife.  Proof?  The Idaho incident was on a campus as well!!  Give me a break dude.

Like I said, one story is white-on-white with no gun = non-story (because no gun, no racism).  Black-on-black WITH gun = story (because school campus & guns are evil)..........shhhh, ignoring the fact that the on incident was on a school campus too.

The Idaho incident was not on campus.  That was my point dummy.  And it is/was a story, can you stop making things up please?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

The Idaho incident was not on campus.  That was my point dummy.  And it is/was a story, can you stop making things up please?

horseshoes, hand grenades, and we can add dead college kids to the idiom.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

horseshoes, hand grenades, and we can add dead college kids to the idiom.

If you went to college you should realize that there is a difference between crime that happens on or off campus, even if it’s only a short distance away.  On campus crime is always more notable.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Gotta love it.  "On campus".  Talk about splitting hairs.  Idaho was students living in an apartment (house), "off campus", but it was for school purposes.  So if you really want to push that miniscule point, then I think what I said to begin with is just as true... which you disagreed with.  A "school shooting".  Democrats can pretend to it was an evil gun and school kids were the victim (even though it wasn't "IN" school and there weren't kids).

Idaho IS a story because they haven't found the killer yet.  Had there been an arrest, the "story" lasts 48 hours.  Stop ignoring what you see.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If you went to college you should realize that there is a difference between crime that happens on or off campus, even if it’s only a short distance away.  On campus crime is always more notable.

There is no difference when students are the target, but believe what you want.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Gotta love it.  "On campus".  Talk about splitting hairs.  Idaho was students living in an apartment (house), "off campus", but it was for school purposes.  So if you really want to push that miniscule point, then I think what I said to begin with is just as true... which you disagreed with.  A "school shooting".  Democrats can pretend to it was an evil gun and school kids were the victim (even though it wasn't "IN" school and there weren't kids).

Idaho IS a story because they haven't found the killer yet.  Had there been an arrest, the "story" lasts 48 hours.  Stop ignoring what you see.

The UVA story didn’t last much more than 48 hours either.  Stop ignoring what you see

Perhaps we can accentuate the positive.  Morons did not burn cites....

• Confused 1

On 11/21/2022 at 11:43 AM, MDC said:

I stand by my prediction. :cheers: 

Careful, you sure that limb you have ventured onto can support your weight?

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

When I went to college, I never went on a bus a single time.

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The UVA story didn’t last much more than 48 hours either.  Stop ignoring what you see

😆  The shooting was about a week ago, it's stlll being talked about... it'll get more exposure on Saturday.

More strange things happening in Moscow.

PRESS RELEASE
Monday evening Blaine Street Incident Update
November 22, 2022 - 11:00 A.M.
Just before 5:15 p.m. last night, 911 received a call reporting suspicious activity in the 600 block of Blaine St. A female caller informed the dispatcher that she saw a male in the front passenger seat of her vehicle when she opened the car door. The female, who was with her sister, slammed the car door and ran screaming from the car and called 911.
Multiple neighbors heard the girls screaming and came to assist. They checked the area but did not find anyone. The neighbors told responding officers that they had not seen anyone in or exit the vehicle. A passerby informed the sisters of seeing a male chasing them and left before speaking with officers. They were unable to confirm these details, and the officer was unaware of this information during the time of the call.
Police checked the area. Officers contacted a male matching the description but learned he and a friend had just returned from a restaurant and the male approached the sisters to help. The male withdrew and waited to talk with officers when accused of being involved.
Based on their knowledge at the time, officers closed the incident as unfounded. This term is used to close an incident that cannot be initially substantiated. However, if additional information is obtained, the incident can be reopened.
Online reports created immediate speculation that implied there was a link to this incident with the ongoing homicide investigation. We urge residents to remain alert and vigilant. Additionally, we remind the public (& media) that investigative releases of information will be through official channels.

41 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

😆  The shooting was about a week ago, it's stlll being talked about... it'll get more exposure on Saturday.

I haven’t seen much about it the past few days 

56 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Careful, you sure that limb you have ventured onto can support your weight?

I look forward to the spin when we find out the killer is white. 😂 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MDC said:

Imagine if the killer is a white female

7 hours ago, MDC said:

WTF? The killer is almost assuredly white based on the way they were killed. Like 99.9% chance.

So tell us all what the spin will be. 😂 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, lod001 said:

WTF? The killer is almost assuredly white based on the way they were killed. Like 99.9% chance.

So tell us all what the spin will be. 😂 

According to Ray if the killer is white the media is going to invent a right wing extremist angle. If that doesn’t happen, and it probably won’t, my guess is that Ray either pulls up some quotes from nobody randos to support his position. Or he does that thing where he says he was wrong, but references UVA, the 2020 riots etc. Deflection.

Learning something or changing his mind is out of the question. :thumbsup: