RLLD

Killer who fatally stabbed 4 University of Idaho students still at large

18 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Press release from a couple days ago - https://www.ci.moscow.id.us/DocumentCenter/View/24748/11-21-2022-Moscow-Homicide-Update?fbclid=IwAR1jfUwpygHYKyfUPi25CRp_TC1fMk4WyXBD7mzRllzAY-nvOtDhKCbD36Y&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

Could be a smokescreen, but people “not believed to be involved” include the surviving roommates and food truck guy.  Kaylee’s ex-boyfriend that was called multiple times prior to the murders noticeably absent from the list.

People have been calling attention to Kaylee’s sister’s Instagram post, where she says she was getting ready to move to TX for a job and was really just in town to show off her new Range Rover to Maddie.  So some of the new theories seem to have gone back to her ex as being the culprit (who the family had backed up though…)

The ex is cleared too. Looking more and more like a serial killer. And really, who else would enter a full house in a relatively large neighborhood and stab 4 people to death in their sleep? That takes skill and commitment :( 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

The ex is cleared too. 

They had said that at one point, but they seem to be playing word games by saying things like “at this time.”

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The ex is cleared too. Looking more and more like a serial killer. And really, who else would enter a full house in a relatively large neighborhood and stab 4 people to death in their sleep? That takes skill and commitment :( 

It takes a lot more skill to kill them when they're awake.

13 hours ago, lod001 said:

WTF? The killer is almost assuredly white based on the way they were killed. Like 99.9% chance.

So tell us all what the spin will be. 😂 

Correct. And the “spin” might be MAGA or white supremacy, the media shows little restraint in furthering those two lies 

• Haha 2

We can speculate all we want but we're unlikely to ever find out if the killer is white, black, illegal alien, a woman, a dog flayer, or an uninvited car passenger, it looked to me that the focker has found a way to get away with it and is probably pretty far from Moscow, Idaho at this point.

• Like 1

I am told that perhaps there is something in this thread that is embarrassing that I should be aware of, please enlighten me....

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am told that perhaps there is something in this thread that is embarrassing that I should be aware of, please enlighten me....

Maybe your insistence that the "media" will spin this story to being anti-MAGA when that's only the case when the actual killer is MAGA.

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

On 11/17/2022 at 3:00 PM, RLLD said:

maybe the police have asked the media to restrain and they are complying

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Maybe your insistence that the "media" will spin this story to being anti-MAGA when that's only the case when the actual killer is MAGA.

Hmmmm.....how odd that is the take.

Of course the media will spin the story, they do this where it benefits them or their liberal puppet masters.  This is a problem. We should all object to this behavior. It might fell good that they are doing this because it feeds your bias, but what if the media discovered they could make more money by being conservative puppets instead? 

You have to object to it when it tilts your way or not, because it might not always tilt your way. 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I am still waiting. 

34 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Of course the media will spin the story, they do this where it benefits them or their liberal puppet masters.  This is a problem. We should all object to this behavior. It might fell good that they are doing this because it feeds your bias, but what if the media discovered they could make more money by being conservative puppets instead? 

You have to object to it when it tilts your way or not, because it might not always tilt your way. 

Dude, stfu already 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Dude, stfu already 

I think you should just cry. It suits you. 

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did the media find a Trump / MAGA angle yet? :unsure: 

Not that I can see. Are you suggesting that because it has not happened yet it will not? And what media are included or excluded?

39 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think you should just cry. It suits you. 

You’re damn near the worst poster on here now. Please leave :wave:

25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not that I can see. Are you suggesting that because it has not happened yet it will not? And what media are included or excluded?

Yes, I am suggesting that the media won’t invent a MAGA angle. Unless there actually is a MAGA angle, which seems highly unlikely.

I’m assuming the media includes major cable and newspaper outlets like CNN, MSNBC, WaPo etc. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

You understand that Fox News is the most watched media of all right?  Are they run by liberal puppet masters too?  If not then your declaration about "the media" is incorrect on its face.

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yes, I am suggesting that the media won’t invent a MAGA angle. Unless there actually is a MAGA angle, which seems highly unlikely.

I’m assuming the media includes major cable and newspaper outlets like CNN, MSNBC, WaPo etc. 

Why are conservatives such snowflakes that the first thing they do is cry that the media or the government or tech is so slanted against them?  They cried about twitter blocking out conservative voices and as far as I can see Twitter is full of conservative opinions.  Hell Musk's loosening of the review policy has racist conservatives coming out of the freaking woodwork.

29 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re damn near the worst poster on here now. Please leave :wave:

Not until you eat glass, it is what poosays like you do when they are upset I hear. :cheers:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

Now we wait.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Why are conservatives such snowflakes that the first thing they do is cry that the media or the government or tech is so slanted against them?  They cried about twitter blocking out conservative voices and as far as I can see Twitter is full of conservative opinions.  Hell Musk's loosening of the review policy has racist conservatives coming out of the freaking woodwork.

Can a conservative not be a racist?  It seems to be a crying point of your team.

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

You understand that Fox News is the most watched media of all right?  Are they run by liberal puppet masters too?  If not then your declaration about "the media" is incorrect on its face.

This was not always the case.  This became true only recently, in the last few years. it is curious change.

Why?  Well, it might be true that enough of the truth was revealed over time that people began to realize the only outlet that was correct on many stories was Fox, whereas the others have been shown to be less reliable.  That makes some sense, it is likely a big part of it. 

Bill Maher himself called this out.  He noted that liberals tend to ingest from liberal media, and as a result it appeared that liberals were less informed.

So while Fox has a done a reasonable good job, though far from perfect, and has earned the viewership....they remain alone in opposing the lies propagated by almost every other outlet. 

McDonalds sells the most fast food. That doesn’t mean it sells more than the next 5 fast food restaurants combined.  So you have fox at the top, and then all the rest are left wing media. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

This was not always the case.  This became true only recently, in the last few years. it is curious change.

Why?  Well, it might be true that enough of the truth was revealed over time that people began to realize the only outlet that was correct on many stories was Fox, whereas the others have been shown to be less reliable.  That makes some sense, it is likely a big part of it. 

Bill Maher himself called this out.  He noted that liberals tend to ingest from liberal media, and as a result it appeared that liberals were less informed.

So while Fox has a done a reasonable good job, though far from perfect, and has earned the viewership....they remain alone in opposing the lies propagated by almost every other outlet. 

So fox is the only honest news outlet?  Do you happen to remember their reporting on Obama?  How about the Big Lie that Trump and conservatives have propagated for the last 2 years?  They're completely complicit in that. 

You mind friend are blinded by your dislike of all things liberal methinks. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Not until you eat glass, it is what poosays like you do when they are upset I hear. :cheers:

This doesn’t even make sense. You’ve always been a bit odd but lately it seems like you’ve gone way off the deep end. Seek help - seriously 

3 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

So fox is the only honest news outlet?  Do you happen to remember their reporting on Obama?  How about the Big Lie that Trump and conservatives have propagated for the last 2 years?  They're completely complicit in that. 

You mind friend are blinded by your dislike of all things liberal methinks. 

No, as I stated they are not perfect.  They are simply more reliable than most of the others, right now.....hence the increase in viewership.

While I dislike radical elements of liberalism, I do admit there are important elements of normal liberalism that need to influence decision making.  Right now, the accentuation of irrelevant and mostly inane policies is ruining the Democrat party. 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

This doesn’t even make sense. You’ve always been a bit odd but lately it seems like you’ve gone way off the deep end. Seek help - seriously 

Right, agree with you or be crazy.  Thanks for the choice I guess. 

I remember all the criticism Fox received for not reporting on the election “irregularities “ in the 2020 election and calling Arizona for Biden way too early. 

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

I keep checking in when the thread is bumped thinking some breaking new happened.  

Same. Then I start reading posts and eventually forget what thread I’m in. 

Fox being #1 and the next 5 being liberal outlets doesn't mean Fox isn't part of mainstream media.  

Just admit that most of you use MSM as shorthand for liberal info, or at least any site you don't agree with.  

It's also funny when people complain about MSM while obsessing about it and continuing to use it.  

33 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Who is Rose?

No clue, apparently she is big on following true crime stories.  I was more posting it for the link 

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

Right, agree with you or be crazy.  Thanks for the choice I guess. 

It’s not agreeing or disagreeing on anything.

It’s four college kids are brutally and shockingly murdered in the prime of their lives and all you can think to do is connect it to grievances with the media and crap like Black Lives Matter? Seriously, you’re not well.

• Thanks 1

Pretty obvious this small department wasn't equipped to handle a case low this. Like they say, the first 48 hours are crucial and the FBI didn’t officially join in the investigation till well past that. But they sure got to the Pelosi mansion lickety split.  

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s not agreeing or disagreeing on anything.

It’s four college kids are brutally and shockingly murdered in the prime of their lives and all you can think to do is connect it to grievances with the media and crap like Black Lives Matter? Seriously, you’re not well.

Except that is not what I did, but I understand why you are unable to see past it and understand anything more than your bias will allow.