RLLD

Killer who fatally stabbed 4 University of Idaho students still at large

5 hours ago, Gepetto said:

1:22  -  Investigators tell ABC News and Father of murder victim Kaylee G. confirms she talked of having a stalker.  They're still trying to determine if it was one incident or a more broader based stalking.

Seems to contradict earlier comments from her sister:

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Ah I knew you’d give us the update eventually, Utilit.

Any quadruple homicides in southside Chicago so far this year?

One of the liberal pack come to pay a visit. You guys are so consistent in your obsession. :thumbsup:

I wonder if Law Enforcement can have her Instagram account looked into if someone's IP Address was accessing it at an obsessive level and if that is found to be the case, then track them down that way.

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

One of the liberal pack come to pay a visit. You guys are so consistent in your obsession. :thumbsup:

Any quadruple homicides in southside Chicago this year?

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Odds of the killer attending? If there are a ton of people attending, near 100%. 

I should be working the case and paid for it. the authorities are now making the same statement. 

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

They caught Mateo Zastro's killer yet?  Ever heard of this little boy before? 

No you haven't.  Doesn't quite get the coverage as a couple white girls on campus.  

Not really sure what point you're trying to make.  These four people are white, obviously the authorities will spend far far more time and resources on their investigation.

And unfortunately, both criminals and victims killed in ghettos happens so often it's not news.  But kill a few whities and it's national news.  Whites get special treatment.  Duh.

The very nature of living in a violent, criminal neighborhood in a country that values guns far far far more than life makes the residents of these areas much more likely to be killed.

It's incredibly sad. 

40 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Not really sure what point you're trying to make.  

Shocker. 

It's not the media or police that's suprising. It's the libs like you.  Obsessed.  

Just now, Horseman said:

Shocker. 

It's not the media or police that's suprising. It's the libs like you.  Obsessed.  

Obsessed with what?  I already said this case gets tons of coverage because stuff like this doesn't normally happen and the victims are white.

White folks get just about every break and special treatment one can get in this country. 

11 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Obsessed with what?  I already said this case gets tons of coverage because stuff like this doesn't normally happen and the victims are white.

White folks get just about every break and special treatment one can get in this country. 

Dont move the goalposts. You do it. 

We're all concerned about murders like this because the people who are killed are doing nothing that would lead them to expect to get killed.

Were is your concern for Mateo Zastro.  3 year old wasnt doing anything that would lead him to expect to get killed. Yet here you are concerned about the paisty white girls.  

"To clarify, investigators do not believe the murders were random, but we cannot unequivocally state the residence, or any occupants, were specifically targeted. I apologize for any confusion."

I'm not FBI profiler...........but the "stalker" angle doesn't jive with me. 

Stalkers, to my understanding, are singular. For them to lash out and kill 3 others completely unrelated doesn't wash. :dunno:

• Like 1

I'm leaning toward it being a serial killer that saw one or more of the girls, saw where they lived, and planned it.  Maybe their first killing, maybe not, but more to come if they're not caught.  My opinion only.  It's completely possible it's not a serial killer as well.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I'm leaning toward it being a serial killer that saw one or more of the girls, saw where they lived, and planned it.  Maybe their first killing, maybe not, but more to come if they're not caught.  My opinion only.  It's completely possible it's not a serial killer as well.

This former FBI guy seems to think it was a serial killer

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's been confirmed that two of the girls were in bed together when they were murdered.

Goncalves’ dad seems to keep saying things that the police probably don’t want him to say 

24 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's been confirmed that two of the girls were in bed together when they were murdered.

The two blondes, coming back from a frat party, had a little too much to drink, maybe starts with a tickle fight...and then a serial killer roons it

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

The two blondes, coming back from a frat party, had a little too much to drink, maybe starts with a tickle fight...and then a serial killer roons it

I believe one of them may have just moved out and was back visiting, so she may not have had furniture there 

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Goncalves’ dad seems to keep saying things that the police probably don’t want him to say 

Link?

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It moved.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Link?

The police already clarified that they don’t know if she had a stalker after he said she did. And the same bed detail had not been shared previously which would imply that they may not have wanted it known.

edit:  I think he was also the one saying one of them was specifically targeted which the police won’t confirm either 

15 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Folks sure do love a good murder mystery.

Yep.  What's wrong with that?

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

I hope I did not intimate there was anything wrong with a fascination with solving a whodunit.

There's just something about unsolved murders and crimes.  Something about trying to solve a puzzle I guess.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The police already clarified that they don’t know if she had a stalker after he said she did. And the same bed detail had not been shared previously which would imply that they may not have wanted it known.

edit:  I think he was also the one saying one of them was specifically targeted which the police won’t confirm either 

He seems to have a lot to say.  I looked into him a bit more and think he is acting very strange.  I’d like to hear his alibi.

Remember how the media went nuts when that hot white chick was missing for a week or two?

It's a fact that bad things happening to white gals is HUGE national news.  Particularly when they're cute and not meth heads. 

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Remember how the media went nuts when that hot white chick was missing for a week or two?

It's a fact that bad things happening to white gals is HUGE national news.  Particularly when they're cute and not meth heads. 

Funniest bits of all-time.  RIP Patrice

14 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

That's what the general public pays attention to though.  It's a society issue.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's what the general public pays attention to though.  It's a society issue.

When you say general public you mean the media, right? Is there anything stopping them from covering the other cases? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

When you say general public you mean the media, right? Is there anything stopping them from covering the other cases? 

Capitalism?  Do you think they decide what stories to cover based on their feelz?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, I mean general public.  The media may be biased but they also show what gets the most attention.  They want more viewers so they are going to give the public what they want.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No, I mean general public.  The media may be biased but they also show what gets the most attention.  They want more viewers so they are going to give the public what they want.

They can do both. They don’t. 

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No, I mean general public.  The media shows what gets the most attention.  They want more viewers so they are going to give the public what they want.

Chicken and the egg

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Chicken and the egg

The media spends a ton of money on analytics and they know exactly what gets more viewers.  They know exactly what they are doing.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think it is also a little complex.

I mean, why hasn't the media reported the crime issues better?  I submit that it is partly because they want to hide it to protect their government overseers.  And it could also in part be because it was first reported by more conservative media and therefore they have to ignore it or attempt to refute it.  Until recently at least.

So I think there is absolutely an approach to secure more viewers using the news by any means necessary, but also to an eagerness to further political narratives. 

• Confused 1

The 24 hours news cycle has plenty of room for all sorts of crime reporting. They choose to report one and give very little attention to others. When they aren’t busy providing cover for their side of the political aisle. Outfits like the Washington Post and NYT were downplaying crime and spreading democrat talking points prior to the election. Now they are saying what a problem crime is.  Remember the narrative that the crime was a red state problem, not a blue city problem? I recall some dopes here failing for it and repeating it, links and all.