RLLD

Killer who fatally stabbed 4 University of Idaho students still at large

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think it is also a little complex.

I mean, why hasn't the media reported the crime issues better?  I submit that it is partly because they want to hide it to protect their government overseers.  And it could also in part be because it was first reported by more conservative media and therefore they have to ignore it or attempt to refute it.  Until recently at least.

So I think there is absolutely an approach to secure more viewers using the news by any means necessary, but also to an eagerness to further political narratives. 

Who's hiding what now?  They've given a bunch of press conferences.

AGAIN you're looking at the matter through the eyes of an unhinged, conservative CT.  There is nothing going on to protect anyone, government or not.  Conservative media did not have any appreciable lead on reporting and that wouldn't matter anyway.  There is NOTHING political about it.

Jeez...

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The 24 hours news cycle has plenty of room for all sorts of crime reporting. They choose to report one and give very little attention to others. When they aren’t busy providing cover for their side of the political aisle. Outfits like the Washington Post and NYT were downplaying crime and spreading democrat talking points prior to the election. Now they are saying what a problem crime is.  Remember the narrative that the crime was a red state problem, not a blue city problem? I recall some dopes here failing for it and repeating it, links and all. 

god you people are phuked up.  I see stories about shootings in Baltimore every time there's a shooting.

Y'all are legit whacked and should step away from politics FFS.

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

He seems to have a lot to say.  I looked into him a bit more and think he is acting very strange.  I’d like to hear his alibi.

I hadn’t looked into him…what was strange ?

30 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I hadn’t looked into him…what was strange ?

His word choices in quotes I’ve read.  I’ll. Post a few.

He added that at least the killings were "fast and nobody suffered and nobody felt like that kind of pain."

he told Fox News last week that the attacker had been “sloppy” and left behind an abundance of evidence.

I’m still trying to comprehend how someone can be fatally stabbed with multiple chest wounds and even fought back yet another person in the same room heard zip zero nada.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Who's hiding what now?  They've given a bunch of press conferences.

AGAIN you're looking at the matter through the eyes of an unhinged, conservative CT.  There is nothing going on to protect anyone, government or not.  Conservative media did not have any appreciable lead on reporting and that wouldn't matter anyway.  There is NOTHING political about it.

Jeez...

I don't understand the question.  I assess the behaviors of both media as I always have, and have called out all sets of media where they clearly aren't above board.  Being a newer participant you may not be fully aware of that.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I don't understand the question.  I assess the behaviors of both media as I always have, and have called out all sets of media where they clearly aren't above board.  Being a newer participant you may not be fully aware of that.

There was ZERO politics involved in the reporting of this, or most other attacks.

The news reports the info as they get it.  If they get it wrong in their hurry to be first, they retract. 

Nothing more devious than that. 

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

There was ZERO politics involved in the reporting of this, or most other attacks.

The news reports the info as they get it.  If they get it wrong in their hurry to be first, they retract. 

Nothing more devious than that. 

I do not see how your point of plucking out this instance is a refutation of the wider behavior. 

It would have been better if the FBI hadn’t waited so long to officially get involved. 

25 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I’m still trying to comprehend how someone can be fatally stabbed with multiple chest wounds and even caught back yet another person in the same room heard zip zero nada.

Plus two others in the same house who never heard anything and survived.

The killer was very skilled.

Serial killer or professional hit is what I’m going with 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The 24 hours news cycle has plenty of room for all sorts of crime reporting. They choose to report one and give very little attention to others. When they aren’t busy providing cover for their side of the political aisle. Outfits like the Washington Post and NYT were downplaying crime and spreading democrat talking points prior to the election. Now they are saying what a problem crime is.  Remember the narrative that the crime was a red state problem, not a blue city problem? I recall some dopes here failing for it and repeating it, links and all. 

Link to the WP and NYT now saying what a problem crime is?  You might be confused with Fox News saying what a problem crime was leading up to the midterms but then talking about it less since.

45 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not sure if this is a strange coincidence or not.

I personally don’t think it means anything. The only reason the public knows more about the two girls’ timeline is her sister spreading it all over the news and the grub truck video. I think detectives would just as soon have us in the dark about all that as well.

But some people think an altercation occurred at the frat house. There have been some rumors of that. I can’t see how that leads to a quadruple murder

I'm not going to jump to any conclusions until Nancy Grace decides who she wants to railroad for this...speaking of, where was she that night?

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm not going to jump to any conclusions until Nancy Grace decides who she wants to railroad for this...speaking of, where was she that night?

She's terrible.

Washington Post, NOV 27 2022

”The stories of America’s homicide crisis, from cities across the US”. 

💥

Washington Post June 14, 2021

“2020 Was the Deadliest Gun Violence Year in Decades.  So far 2021 in Worse”

On 12/1/2022 at 9:54 AM, Alias Detective said:

I’m still trying to comprehend how someone can be fatally stabbed with multiple chest wounds and even fought back yet another person in the same room heard zip zero nada.

You got to think that knife probably had a silencer on it.

Since the 2 girls were a couple maybe some guy decided to off them since he maybe got rejected.  He went in the wrong room and killed the Guy and gal.  Then thought, Oh ! Then went in the correct room and handled the 2 girls.  

my new hypothesis.

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Since the 2 girls were a couple maybe some guy decided to off them since he maybe got rejected.  He went in the wrong room and killed the Guy and gal.  Then thought, Oh ! Then went in the correct room and handled the 2 girls.  

my new hypothesis.

I think the fact that there was another roommate is evidence that a likely reason the 2 girls were in the same bed was that someone had taken over Kaylee’s spot on the lease

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think the fact that there was another roommate is evidence that a likely reason the 2 girls were in the same bed was that someone had taken over Kaylee’s spot on the lease

There was not another roommate.  The 6th person was on the lease but not living there and hadn't been living there at all the entire semester.  

There were 6 bedrooms.  Two on each floor.  5 girl roommates.

2 on 1st that were not harmed.  Xana on 2nd floor with her boyfriend in Xana's bed.  Kaylee & Maddie on 6th floor in Maddie's bed.

21 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

There was not another roommate.  The 6th person was on the lease but not living there and hadn't been living there at all the entire semester.  

There were 6 bedrooms.  Two on each floor.  5 girl roommates.

2 on 1st that were not harmed.  Xana on 2nd floor with her boyfriend in Xana's bed.  Kaylee & Maddie on 6th floor in Maddie's bed.

Sorry, missed the she had moved out line.

• Haha 1

No problem, and so I provide a link it's here  https://www.ci.moscow.id.us/1064/King-Road-Homicides 

1. Who is NOT believed to be involved?
  • Two surviving roommates,
  • Male in the Grub Truck surveillance video,
  • Private party driver who took Kaylee and Madison home on November 13th,
  • The male Kaylee and Madison called numerous times during the early morning hours of November 13th,
  • Any individual at the residence when 911 was called, or
  • The individual on the lease who moved out of the residence before the school year started and was not present at the time of the incident.

42 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

No problem, and so I provide a link it's here  https://www.ci.moscow.id.us/1064/King-Road-Homicides 

1. Who is NOT believed to be involved?
  • Two surviving roommates,
  • Male in the Grub Truck surveillance video,
  • Private party driver who took Kaylee and Madison home on November 13th,
  • The male Kaylee and Madison called numerous times during the early morning hours of November 13th,
  • Any individual at the residence when 911 was called, or
  • The individual on the lease who moved out of the residence before the school year started and was not present at the time of the incident.

This guy not on this list?  I’ll cut him some slack since his girlfriend just got murdered, but this seemed a bit awkward.

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This guy not on this list?  I’ll cut him some slack since his girlfriend just got murdered, but this seemed a bit awkward.

He was also on the Grub Truck Video but I don't think he was the one they cleared, I think they cleared only the one with a white hood on.  He (Jake (Maddie's boyfriend)) possibly could be one of the people at the home during the 911 call and if he was that would mean he's cleared.  But they haven't come right out and said Jake is cleared.

Killer could be eerily similar to Danny Rolling and you'll understand why I say that if you watch this:  

18 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

my new hypothesis.

They weren’t a couple. Probably just some light petting and such, maybe a pillow fight here and there :wub:

25 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

They weren’t a couple. Probably just some light petting and such, maybe a pillow fight here and there :wub:

They were that night and it pissed the dude off. He went 🍌🍌

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Now the dad’s saying hoodie guy left the country and they don’t know his alibi 

There are all kinds of rumors.  Said that he left for his family's cabin that was 5 hours away and then flew off with his Family to Africa.  Without any real details there are far too many rumors flying about right now.

37 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Now the dad’s saying hoodie guy left the country and they don’t know his alibi 

Her dad doesn’t know her alibi or the police don’t?

From their Dec. 3rd update:  At this time in the investigation, detectives do not believe the following are involved in this crime:

, • Male in the Grub Truck surveillance video,

I would think that means they have white hoody guy (from the food truck) 's alibi.

13 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

From their Dec. 3rd update:  At this time in the investigation, detectives do not believe the following are involved in this crime:

I would think that means they have white hoody guy (from the food truck) 's alibi.

It doesn’t say which male in the video!!!  (Somewhat kidding)

14 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Did they ask that person their pronouns? Why assume "male"?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It doesn’t say which male in the video!!!  (Somewhat kidding)

Law Enforcement originally said they were referring to the male at the food truck wearing a white hoody with a brown coat over it.