RLLD

Killer who fatally stabbed 4 University of Idaho students still at large

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

Did they ask that person their pronouns? Why assume "male"?

Jesus, you’re miserable :( 

3 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Law Enforcement originally said they were referring to the male at the food truck wearing a white hoody with a brown coat over it.  

Yup they meant that guy. Cleared him already. And the idea that he ran off to Africa sounds made up

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Yup they meant that guy. Cleared him already. And the idea that he ran off to Africa sounds made up

Yea Mexico would sound better.

I don't know if this is factual, but I heard that his parents are doctors who do missionary work in Kenya which is in east Africa.  Seems a bit strange he would go with them though but that's reportedly what is being said out there.  Also, rumor is his alibi is driving home in the middle of the night/morning (of the murders) to his parents house or cabin which is 5 hours from the U of Idaho campus.  He is shown in the food truck video hovering near the two girls (Kaylee G and Maddie) (that were shortly later murdered) and then when they leave without acknowledging him, he moves his arm (maybe points toward them) in their direction and abruptly leaves the food truck area (without getting any food).  It's also being stated he was kicked out of his fraternity.  Kicked out of the bar the girls were at that night for being creepy toward girls.  And lives next door in the apartment next to the home where they were murdered in.

On 11/16/2022 at 6:27 PM, TimHauck said:

Why’d you delete your post asking if the FBI is involved?  (they are)

Are they involved as suspects or investigators?

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Are they involved as suspects or investigators?

I think they’re on hand just in case it turns out Hunter Biden is involved and they have to cover it up 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I think they’re on hand just in case it turns out Hunter Biden is involved and they have to cover it up 🤷‍♂️

The laptop isn’t about Hunter dumbass. 

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

They didn’t “clear him,” they said “he’s not believed to be involved at this time”

54 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They didn’t “clear him,” they said “he’s not believed to be involved at this time”

They said they cleared a few people but I don't think that means a whole lot yet.  They are still suspects.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

At this time, no, but how about three weeks ago, on the night/early morning of the Murders?

At this time, according to police, people they've determined were not involved in the killings include the surviving roommates, people seen on video interacting with Goncalves and Mogen at the Grub Truck, the person who drove them home and an unidentified male the pair called in the early morning hours of Nov. 13.

Police also said they located a sixth person whose name was on the house lease, finding that she had moved out before the start of the school year and they don't believe she had anything to do with the crime.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1357010/untangling-the-investigation-into-the-shocking-killings-of-4-idaho-college-students

Pics inside!!!!

30 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

The police (which would include the FBI) seem to be going out of their way to not give information.  For example, wasn’t it stated that the person they “called in the early morning hours” was Kaylee’s ex?  But now he is just “an unidentified male”?

Just now, TimHauck said:

The police (which would include the FBI) seem to be going out of their way to not give information.  For example, wasn’t it stated that the person they “called in the early morning hours” was Kaylee’s ex?  But now he is just “an unidentified male”?

It's said that it was common for her to call multiple times if you didn't answer right away.  It's also common for college kids to drunk dial others.  The police looked into the ex-boyfriend already and I think he's been cleared like the others.

Basically, no one knows anything yet.  It's been over 3 weeks now.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It's said that it was common for her to call multiple times if you didn't answer right away.  It's also common for college kids to drunk dial others.  The police looked into the ex-boyfriend already and I think he's been cleared like the others.

Basically, no one knows anything yet.  It's been over 3 weeks now.

Yes I agree, he probably is legitimately “cleared,” and yet they won’t even say it was her ex-boyfriend, just an “unidentified male”

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yes I agree, he probably is legitimately “cleared,” and yet they won’t even say it was her ex-boyfriend, just an “unidentified male”

"Probably." 

:lol:

35 minutes ago, craftsman said:

"Probably." 

:lol:

You got me, I’m not a Moscow, Idaho police officer. 

Fockin FBI took their sweetass time getting involved. But they sure got to the Pelosi house real quick. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fockin FBI took their sweetass time getting involved. But they sure got to the Pelosi house real quick. 

Well they don’t appear to be helping much anyway

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This story is hard to keep up with.  What are the cliff notes update?

There really isn’t much. 4 students murdered by knife. 2 others in house untouched. No suspects, no POIs

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This story is hard to keep up with.  What are the cliff notes update?

Basically nothing.  Still no named suspects or persons of interest.  The interwebs currently seem convinced it’s the dude from the food truck video, who’s alleged alibi is driving home in the middle of the night and may or may not currently be in Africa.

Are ya'll serious?  Damn.  Nothing?

Crazy how there are cameras everywhere these days.  20/20 and Dateline are licking their chops. 

47 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Are ya'll serious?  Damn.  Nothing?

Crazy how there are cameras everywhere these days.  20/20 and Dateline are licking their chops. 

Well the hope is the cops have something and are keeping it close to the vest. But who knows

On 12/5/2022 at 9:51 PM, IGotWorms said:

Jesus, you’re miserable :( 

Since you used the term "jesus" I will decide to label you a homophobe.....sorry, not my rules....:dunno:

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

There really isn’t much. 4 students murdered by knife. 2 others in house untouched. No suspects, no POIs

Can't even imagine those poor families...4 kids and not even a reason. Not like a drug deal gone bad, gang violence, slippery road and car accident.  Just horrible to think about it.

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Honest question here.  Does the FBI insert themselves into the investigation on their own or do they get requested to by Moscow LE?  Do we actually know when the FBI officially got involved?

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Since you used the term "jesus" I will decide to label you a homophobe.....sorry, not my rules....:dunno:

Who's rules are they?

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Who's rules are they?

Societies.....if you say something not welcomed then people get to label you, this has been the thing for some time now...

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Honest question here.  Does the FBI insert themselves into the investigation on their own or do they get requested to by Moscow LE?  Do we actually know when the FBI officially got involved?

Lol like he knows.

My understanding is there are certain crimes where the FBI can essentially assert jurisdiction, like in cases of interstate crimes, wire fraud, bank fraud, drug trafficking etc.

Then there are cases like this that are probably essentially a local concern (Moscow is right by the WA border but there’s no indication yet of an interstate issue). Typically that would be well within local jurisdiction and the FBI would have no right to assert control. But they can be invited in to assist, which is what seems to have happened here.

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Whose rules are they?

An irrationally angry white guy’s interpretation of what the liberals/Jews have supposedly foisted on society

• Haha 1

Looks like a big break on this. Cops put out a statement they are looking for a 2011-2013 white Hyundai Elantra. “Critical.”

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Looks like a big break on this. Cops put out a statement they are looking for a 2011-2013 white Hyundai Elantra. “Critical.”

Which is another word for police saying they are POI's without applying it. LE mostly likely thinks these could be the killer or killers.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Some people seem to think it was spotted in this video

Was that in the band field next to the fraternity?  I know there was a call to police at that time for that location but it sounded like it was ruled out as being related to the murders.

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Was that in the band field next to the fraternity?  I know there was a call to police at that time for that location but it sounded like it was ruled out as being related to the murders.

Yes. My understanding is this was most likely unrelated to the murders but was basically happening at the same time.  Supposedly the house is in the top right corner of the video and some claim you can see a light going out from the window

4 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Which is another word for police saying they are POI's without applying it. LE mostly likely thinks these could be the killer or killers.

What’s interesting is they haven’t said anything about not approaching the driver or that he could be armed and extremely dangerous. Seems like they’d have that in all caps if they thought this guy was out there driving this car around right now 

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What’s interesting is they haven’t said anything about not approaching the driver or that he could be armed and extremely dangerous. Seems like they’d have that in all caps if they thought this guy was out there driving this car around right now 

Meanwhile you’ve already got people on the internet driving around google street view looking for white Hyundai Elantra’s and tweeting the addresses where they see them

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

They want them to come forward and don't want to them to think they are after them or in trouble. If they say POI's or suspects LE is afraid they won't come forward. Just my two cents on it.