Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

6 feet of snow?! Buffalo weather could impact where, when Browns and Bills play Week 11

13 hours ago, lod001 said:

2nd highest amount of snowfall ever for something I just heard on accu weather. For 24 hour period or something.

GLOBAL WARMING !!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot, this was lake effect snow, which occurs when cold air flows over warm water, and the great lakes have been getting warmer and warmer, which creates more lake effect snow

23 hours ago, dogcows said:

I hope you got some good food too. I miss my hometown, although maybe not so much when 6 feet of snow falls in a day….

Yes, the food wherever we ate was delicious. 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2022 at 9:11 AM, peenie said:

Ironically, I was in Buffalo and Niagara Falls last weekend. I had so much fun! Niagara Falls is beautiful and everyone should go there at least once. You should go to the Canada side to see the falls as well. We rode in a boat to be near the falls close up. It started snowing really big beautiful flakes. Also, a round of applause to the drivers in the area. They are the safest most sensible drivers I’ve encountered. They use their blinkers, unlike in Atlanta. I HATE Atlanta drivers. Lastly, I rode home with Bills and Viking fans. 

I went there years ago.  We went to the Canadian side through Port Huron Michigan.  The Maiden of the Mist I think is the name of the boat we got on to see the falls.  Pretty awesome.

• Like 1