Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

FLEX: B-Rob, or a ton of other good options..

Full-point PPR.  RB1 is Barkley; RB2 is Henry.  I'm currently FLEXing WAS RB1 B-Rob, vs. the worst run def in the league - HOU.  Thing is, I also have: 1) ARI RB1 J. Conner vs. the best run def in the league, SF; 2) KC RB1 I. Pacheco vs. a soft run def in LAC; 3) BAL RB1 G. Edwards also vs. a soft run def at CAR.  FWIW, I also have WAS WR2 C. Samuel at HOU, or NO WR2 J. Landry at home vs. a reeling LAR team.

Thoughts?

Edwards 

7 hours ago, Bills04 said:

Full-point PPR.  RB1 is Barkley; RB2 is Henry.  I'm currently FLEXing WAS RB1 B-Rob, vs. the worst run def in the league - HOU.  Thing is, I also have: 1) ARI RB1 J. Conner vs. the best run def in the league, SF; 2) KC RB1 I. Pacheco vs. a soft run def in LAC; 3) BAL RB1 G. Edwards also vs. a soft run def at CAR.  FWIW, I also have WAS WR2 C. Samuel at HOU, or NO WR2 J. Landry at home vs. a reeling LAR team.

Thoughts?

In a tough match up at Philadelphia, he went 26- 86-1 and they won. Coaches love winning, pretty sure he's going to want to feed him the ball again this week. I say you have it right.

All of those backs seem like good options, so I wouldn’t dip into FA. Pacheco and Gus have that blowout potential. Conner is the only one to catch passes and should get the most volume, unless they get blown out. Robinson is coming off a great game and gets the best matchup. 

I feel like Conner is the safest, but I would probably shoot for the upside in Robinson.