Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

So, just @ random

There's a feud between some chick from full House and another check from One tree hill. I remember full house. I can honestly say I've never watched more than 3 minutes of it and it enraged me. But I'm fairly certain that neither of these broads were actually the stars of the show.  See: Bob Saget.

Why are we wasting a valuable internet Ink on... that?

Who the f*** cares? And the only reason I bring this up at all? Is because this is just so typical of everything God damn day on the internet. 

How about if you haven't been on any visual media in the last I don't know 20 years? Shut the f****** up. 

Stephanie ended up with some gigantic cans. 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Stephanie ended up with some gigantic cans. 

How rude! 

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

There's a feud between some chick from full House and another check from One tree hill. I remember full house. I can honestly say I've never watched more than 3 minutes of it and it enraged me. But I'm fairly certain that neither of these broads were actually the stars of the show.  See: Bob Saget.

Why are we wasting a valuable internet Ink on... that?

Who the f*** cares? And the only reason I bring this up at all? Is because this is just so typical of everything God damn day on the internet. 

How about if you haven't been on any visual media in the last I don't know 20 years? Shut the f****** up. 

Only because CCP said that her new network was going to keep with "traditional" couples instead of having LGBTQ+ story lines...  This upset the "wokers"...