Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Pelosi ending her reign as longest-serving Democratic leader

Best news this world has had since Hitler offed himself.

Except for those living in the smarmy California district she represents that is. 

"With great confidence in our caucus, I will not seek reelection to Democratic leadership in the next Congress," Pelosi said, noting she will continue to represent her California district, as she has for 35 years. "The hour has come for a new generation to lead the Democratic caucus that I so deeply respect."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pelosi-ending-her-reign-as-longest-serving-democratic-leader/ar-AA14e7vU?cvid=a8bfe637d3824626ae28943c31213532

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

maybe we can get a leader of the dems in the House that doesn't beg for riots or attack the president.

They have people like that available?

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

They have people like that available?

It's kind of like wishing water wasn't wet. 

12 minutes ago, Reality said:

82, my God. This is our fault.

82 and still wants to be a rep. When people want to die in office, you know they have been the wrong person to represent people in the first place. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

82 and still wants to be a rep. When people want to die in office, you know they have been the wrong person to represent people in the first place. 

Well, she doesn’t want to be at home with that pervert of a husband. 

• Haha 3

Won't be missed. 

Let's see who they drag out to lead them now. She'll be from the reliable big money insider corporate hack wing of the party for sure.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, she doesn’t want to be at home with that pervert of a husband. 

Well, she is seemingly always out somewhere when Pauly is out driving drunk or entertaining his boyfriends who are running around their home in Wonder Woman Under-roos. :dunno:

Of course, I won't even try to understand what the fock she might be doing out and in private with whoever she plays with. 

• Sad 1

Oh lawd she had the cultist above shook.

I almost feel bad for the Orange Moron how she played him and made him look like an idiot.

RRRIIIIPPPPPP goes the speech.

lol

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Oh lawd she had the cultist above shook.

I almost feel bad for the Orange Moron how she played him and made him look like an idiot.

RRRIIIIPPPPPP goes the speech.

lol

It's official, Rusty has another alias. :doh:

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

It's official, Rusty has another alias. :doh:

You mad she manhandled Donnie like those hookers who pissed on him?  Or like he manhandled underage girls with his buddy Epstein?

SAD

Edited by Raven Fan

20 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

You mad she manhandled Donnie like those hookers who pissed on him?  Or like he manhandled underage girls with his buddy Epstein?

SAD

Whats sad is your actually going to be my first in over 20+ years block.  Come up with something new and quit living the past.  It is like you just came out of a bomb shelter.

• Thanks 6

12 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Whats sad is your actually going to be my first in over 20+ years block.  Come up with something new and quit living the past.  It is like you just came out of a bomb shelter.

lolololololol

Why so mad?  Pelosi was awesome and she treated Donnie like the clown he is.  The clown that will once again be the R nominee.

And I thought this place was so tough?  Buncha you snowflakes talking about ignoring and blocking...lmfao

45 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

lolololololol

Why so mad?  Pelosi was awesome and she treated Donnie like the clown he is.  The clown that will once again be the R nominee.

And I thought this place was so tough?  Buncha you snowflakes talking about ignoring and blocking...lmfao

It's not that the forum is tough or not tough, it's that it runs on autopilot. You're use to a frothing-at-the-mouth hyperactive man-child, we're use to a sleeping caretaker. The power of censorship is passed down from our sleeping caretaker to the individual. The individual here decides for themselves what level of stupidity/annoyance they are willing to put up with because nobody is doing it for them.

Unless you post a link to a picture and say, "which of these three four do you like best?" "3142" It's an utter tragedy that for some reason the sleeping caregiver wakes up and gets bent out of shape whenever that happens.

We can hurl vile personal insults and threaten the life of the president, that's OK, but liking women is the big red line.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's not that the forum is tough or not tough, it's that it runs on autopilot. You're use to a frothing-at-the-mouth hyperactive man-child, we're use to a sleeping caretaker. The power of censorship is passed down from our sleeping caretaker to the individual. The individual here decides for themselves what level of stupidity/annoyance they are willing to put up with because nobody is doing it for them.

Unless you say, "which of these three four do you like best?" "3142" It's an utter tragedy that for some reason the sleeping caregiver wakes up and gets bent out of shape whenever that happens. We can hurl vile personal insults and threaten the life of the president, that's OK, but liking women is the big red line.

:pointstosky:

Just now, craftsman said:

I would cheer that on. :thumbsup:

Conservatives really are horrible people.  Can you point to liberals wishing death on this forum to anyone?

SAD and SICK

21 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Unless you post a link to a picture and say, "which of these three four do you like best?" "3142" It's an utter tragedy that for some reason the sleeping caregiver wakes up and gets bent out of shape whenever that happens.

We can hurl vile personal insults and threaten the life of the president, that's OK, but liking women is the big red line.

Well now I can see why most of the conservative posters here don't worry about getting in trouble.  GoBrirds in particular gives off a likes men vibe, so as long he keeps his personal photo collection private he'll be good.

:)

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Conservatives really are horrible people.  Can you point to liberals wishing death on this forum to anyone?

SAD and SICK

I don't give a sh!t about her politics, and I'm not a conservative.

She's an utterly corrupt piece of sh!t who has been stealing from the American people for decades. In a just world, she'd be in prison or shot against a the wall. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

She's an utterly corrupt piece of sh!t who has been stealing from the American people for decades. In a just world, she'd be in prison or shot against a the wall. 

Link to this stealing and corruption por favor. 

54 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

SAD and SICK

I'm sure there is many more. Just look up names of people who liberals hate and I'm sure you'll see your own party's/lover's/best friend's input. 

On 2/17/2021 at 12:17 PM, MDC said:

Human garbage. Good riddance POS.

On 2/17/2021 at 12:22 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

A giant fountain of hot air, hate and misinformation. 

On 2/17/2021 at 12:26 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

Oh, look at who's suddenly Sgt. Sensitive.

:rolleyes:

On 2/17/2021 at 1:11 PM, peenie said:

He will not be missed by me. I have nothing positive to say other than he had enough sense to copy from Howard Stern. 

On 2/17/2021 at 3:49 PM, porkbutt said:

focking amazing how holier than thou the tolerant left are. bitter, bitter focking people.

On 2/17/2021 at 4:22 PM, MDC said:

Just another dead doper. And a dirtbag.

On 2/17/2021 at 5:16 PM, MDC said:

Rush was a troll. But now he’s dead. :lol: 

On 2/17/2021 at 5:25 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

Why didn't Rush Limbaugh think Michael J. Fox's parkinsons condition was serious?

Because you only shake like that when the pharmacist takes too long to fill an oxycontin prescription!

POW!

VEAL!

On 2/17/2021 at 5:29 PM, MDC said:

Gonna cry? FBG may be more your speed. Plus you can spy on your man crush Sho there. 

On 2/20/2021 at 4:29 PM, MDC said:

POS. Dump the corpse in the trash. Good riddance.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I'm sure there is many more. Just look up names of people who liberals hate and I'm sure you'll see your own party's/lover's/best friend's input. 

When it comes to people like Rush, I agree with the Clarence Darrow quote: I’ve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure. :thumbsup: 

29 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You've proven your point.  I guess some libs are horrible people too.  Not me of course.

38 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Link to this stealing and corruption por favor. 

And you people wonder why I won’t play the link game. 

41 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I do care about her politics but, everything you said is spot on.

Also, wb. Just visit, don't stay, this place sucks the soul out of folks. Every topic is political. I'm part of the problem and I don't like it. I want to stay out of the political stuff but, I fail miserably. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And you people wonder why I won’t play the link game. 

Yeah. What a joke. It's common knowledge that she and her husband engage in rampant insider trading. She is notorious for taking her family on expensive trips on the taxpayer dime, staying in military housing and such, yadda yadda. There was a whole thing on 60 minutes about that.

But whatever link I did post would be dismissed as some sort of conservative misinformation.

A simple glance at their salaries and their net worth is all you need to know. The pelosis make warren Buffett look like an investing novice somehow. 

21 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. What a joke. It's common knowledge that she and her husband engage in rampant insider trading. She is notorious for taking her family on expensive trips on the taxpayer dime, staying in military housing and such, yadda yadda. There was a whole thing on 60 minutes about that.

But whatever link I did post would be dismissed as some sort of conservative misinformation.

A simple glance at their salaries and their net worth is all you need to know. The pelosis make warren Buffett look like an investing novice somehow. 

Yup. At least MCConnell and Kerry can claim they married into it. It’s good cover for their theft. 

3 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

You mad she manhandled Donnie like those hookers who pissed on him?  Or like he manhandled underage girls with his Buddy Ebsen?

SAD

No need to drag Jed Clampett into this.

11 hours ago, MDC said:

When it comes to people like Rush, I agree with the Clarence Darrow quote: I’ve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure. :thumbsup: 

Fine... When it comes to people like Pelosi, I agree with the Clarence Darrow quote: I’ve never wished a (wo)man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure....and I hope to read it tomorrow.

She did a good job for the democrats.

16 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I heard Harkeem Jeffries is going to be her replacement.

Interesting, an election denier.

Just now, Reality said:

Interesting, an election denier.

Yeah. He was one of the biggest. Is he not a threat to democracy too? 

13 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

SAD and SICK

Newbie was banned for actual threats to kill trump. And you are picking up nicely for him. Do you eat a55 as well?