Mike FF Today

TNF Discussion: Titans at Packers - Wk11

Inactives

Titans: K Randy Bullock, LB Bud Dupree, S Amani Hooker, C Ben Jones, DT Naquan Jones, CB Elijah Molden, TE Kevin Rader

Packers: LB De'Vondre Campbell, WR Romeo Doubs, DT Jonathan Ford, CB Shemar Jean-Charles, OT Luke Tenuta, OT Rasheed Walker

Go Big Henry.  

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Go Big Henry.  

I don't own Henry, but I loathe the Packers & want them to lose. For that reason, I hope the big guy runs for about 325 yards & 6 td's

Think the weather is cold and rainy ?

I benched Watson last second and hoping Mike Williams ankle is good to go for a kc shootout 

10 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Think the weather is cold and rainy ?

It's only 23° in Green Bay so no rain. Light snow showers are expected. 

Dontrell Hilliard is kind of frustrating.  In one of my leagues we have pretty deep rosters, and I invested in him in the preseason because I thought he would be effective for a couple of weeks if Henry picked up an injury, and he puts up just enough points to make me want to not drop him, but he's not consistent enough to ever start.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Dontrell Hilliard is kind of frustrating.  In one of my leagues we have pretty deep rosters, and I invested in him in the preseason because I thought he would be effective for a couple of weeks if Henry picked up an injury, and he puts up just enough points to make me want to not drop him, but he's not consistent enough to ever start.

So he’s what you drafted him to be, a Henry handcuff…

How the fock is that a blindside block? Literally right in front of the ball carrier on a kick off... is the league trying to get GB into the playoffs?

What has Woods done ALL year? Nothing! But, this week, someone was desperate enough to play him against me. So, of course, 6/70.

34 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

5 TDs for Christian Watson the last two weeks.

Burns me up ...the Vegas odds 3 catches and 45 yards over/under got me spooked and I took him out of my lineup last second 😢

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

Go Big Henry.  

Thank you. 

FFToday stats show that half ppr the number one rb in points , Henry.  Oh shame to those that passed on him oh the shame. 😎

14 hours ago, Serenity Now said:

So he’s what you drafted him to be, a Henry handcuff…

Preach, but as the season progresses the value of a handcuff decreases and I'd like to cut him.  The issue is that it's difficult to do so if he's putting up points.

I suppose I should just drop him.

Because of Walker being off and Chase being hurt, I'm glad I Watson came up big for me.  Wish I pulled the trigger in Burks too.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Preach, but as the season progresses the value of a handcuff decreases and I'd like to cut him.  The issue is that it's difficult to do so if he's putting up points.

I suppose I should just drop him.

True and it depends who’s on your waiver, but I’d guess there’s one or two backup rbs that currently have little relevance but will decide some leagues. Tim Hightower was sitting on a couch this time of year when he won me a championship.

Half ppr Hilliard is a rb4, worthy of a keep on a bench , if one can indeed keep him, or there is an upside player still available on the F/A market  at this time of the season. 

One might not start Hilliard but it’s hard to imagine anyone that’s available being a scoop and start player this far into the season, unless it’s a small size league with small benches. 

Rookie WR Treylon Burks had the first 100 yard of his career.

After a rough start and a stint on IR, he's had 14 targets in two games back. He's a good long ball threat too.

He's worth a gamble if you need WR help

I must say I greatly enjoyed seeing the Titans kick the snot out of the Pack last night

Something my Cowboys haven't been able to do for a long time

21 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Yes

im confused.

do you hate rogers or green bay or both?