Sign in to follow this  
edjr

If you could 100% get away with murder. Would you use it today or keep it for another day?

I have no one in mind, I would wait and let everyone know. 

What if your motivation is to try to get a way with it?  I guess you could take your one freebie and try again.  I have no interest in killing anyone.

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

What if your motivation is to try to get a way with it?  I guess you could take your one freebie and try again.  I have no interest in killing anyone.

Then you're a stupid ass. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Hide contents

Let's off Gepetto.  

:ninja:

Hide contents

:first: 

Just now, Strike said:

Getting caught isn't what motivated me to NOT commit murder. 

Do you'd save it. good choice

So its only one time? I guess I would save it. If it was unlimited, I would start now and probably wouldn't stop for a good while. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Don’t need it now, hopefully never will, but with 2 young daughters I’m saving that sh!t. 

my buddy at work just had a daughter. she is like 3 months old. He already said he figures he's at least burying one body for her at some point. 

If I knew I could kill anyone and get away with it. I would hire myself out to the Ukrainians and take out Putin. I wouldn't come cheap. If they didn't pay me enough, I might see if the South Koreans would pony up some cash for me to take out that North Korean kook. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

So its only one time? I guess I would save it. If it was unlimited, I would start now and probably wouldn't stop for a good while. 

Unlimited, I'd probably do one a week. I'd specialize in guys like this. The judicial system certainly isn't going to do anything about it.

https://alphanews.org/man-charged-in-crash-of-a-stolen-vehicle-that-resulted-in-death-has-numerous-stayed-felonies/

2 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Unlimited, I'd probably do one a week. I'd specialize in guys like this. The judicial system certainly isn't going to do anything about it.

https://alphanews.org/man-charged-in-crash-of-a-stolen-vehicle-that-resulted-in-death-has-numerous-stayed-felonies/

I could see myself going all "Dexter" with it. 

Save it for a road rage attacker. Had another one yesterday. I ordered a Rambo knife this morning. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Save it for a road rage attacker. Had another one yesterday. I ordered a Rambo knife this morning. 

You must be an absolutely terrible driver.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

You try and drive with 10 beers in you while your mom gives roadhead. 

3 hours ago, MedStudent said:

If I knew I could kill anyone and get away with it. I would hire myself out to the Ukrainians and take out Putin. I wouldn't come cheap. If they didn't pay me enough, I might see if the South Koreans would pony up some cash for me to take out that North Korean kook. 

im pretty sure you can just go ahead and take out putin right now and no-one in the West will press charges.

Just now, nobody said:

I’ve driven close to a million miles in my lifetime starting when I was fifteen. Have been in one bad accident that wasn’t my fault. Have investigated more accidents than I could count for insurance companies and have many more accident and incident report from every police agency in the state of Louisiana. I’ve also taken a driving class from the same school that Louisiana State Police use to train their cadets. 🛵

27 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I’ve driven close to a million miles in my lifetime starting when I was fifteen. Have been in one bad accident that wasn’t my fault. Have investigated more accidents than I could count for insurance companies and have many more accident and incident report from every police agency in the state of Louisiana. I’ve also taken a driving class from the same school that Louisiana State Police use to train their cadets. 🛵

Wow.  Maybe the road ragers are attacking you because they're jealous of your amazing driving.

i mean with drones and 3d printers, its super easy to get away with murder now.  especially with all the cheap drone tactics displayed on youtube used by Ukrainians.  these videos are shown to rally support for Ukraine, but they are actually tutorials on how to kill people domestically.

5 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Don’t need it now, hopefully never will, but with 2 young daughters I’m saving that sh!t. 

Why? 

5 hours ago, posty said:

I would never kill anyone on purpose...

Seriously?

Leaving out obvious situations like "He raped my wife," kinda stuff...

If I had an unlmited use of this, I'd never run out of people to kill. Corrupt politicians, Scumbag CEOs who do stuff like price gouge insulin, gangbangers, cartel leaders, terrorists, human traffickers, the list of scum is endless.

6 hours ago, edjr said:

I have no one in mind, I would wait and let everyone know. 

Are you saying you only get to kill 1 person...or you can kill as many people you want?

16 minutes ago, nobody said:

Wow.  Maybe the road ragers are attacking ng you because they're jealous of your amazing driving.

Or…or…they are drunk driving and are fawking stoopid and see their new adveary started by them, will hurt them.

4 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Or…or…they are drunk driving and are fawking stoopid and see their new adveary started by them, will hurt them.

Or... Or... They see you driving and they're like look at this dude with his hands at 10 and 2 and driving the speed limit and using his turn signals.   Let's get him!

20 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

you dont know?

He needs to play gatekeeper for his daughters' boyfriends and sex life like a creep? 

Id save it, my life has no one that I truly desire to be dead.  The only way I could see myself actually killing someone would be in self defense, or defense of another. Or if something heinous happened to my family in which I would track you like an animal and blow out the back of your skull.  Im a "sticks and stones" guy for the most part.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Or... Or... They see you driving and they're like look at this dude with his hands at 10 and 2 and driving the speed limit and using his turn signals.   Let's get him!

Ride my ass In traffic and I will pump on the brakes causing you to shiot your drunken ass. Pssst, it’s called defensive driving. The more you know.🌈

41 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

He needs to play gatekeeper for his daughters' boyfriends and sex life like a dad? 

Ftfy

47 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Ride my ass In traffic and I will pump on the brakes causing you to shiot your drunken ass. Pssst, it’s called defensive driving. The more you know.🌈

Lol, all your classes, and you think defensive driving is pumping your brakes if someone is tailgating you?  

15 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

He does, I hope. Just another Dbag troll 

You are right, I did know.  The trope is just weird and creepy to me though.    There's a reason why the girls with daddy issues stereotype is a thing.  

44 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

There's a reason why the girls with daddy issues stereotype is a thing.  

Oh there is. Daddy issue girls come from weak family structure. Shitbag mothers and fathers are the bane of society. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Oh there is. Daddy issue girls come from weak family structure. Shitbag mothers and fathers are the bane of society. 

My sister had a scumbag felon boyfriend once. My brother and I had a conversation about a possible need to dump his body one day.

They eventually broke up and the guy attacked his grandmother, and was shot to death by his own grandfather.

I'm just sayin, sometimes, part of being a man is getting rid of a piece of sh!t that harms your womenfolk.

• Like 1