Sign in to follow this  
edjr

***official*** 2022 World Cup in Qatar ***official***

2 changes soccer could make to make the game popular in the USA -

Yellow cards for diving and no passing backwards in your own end of the field. 

Haha and the religious nutjobs in that ME chithole have banned alcohol sales from the games.  HTF all of the FIFA committee isn't in jail for corruption is beyond me. 

It’s the beer ban that’s the story, not the slavery and death. Leftist media. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s the beer ban that’s the story, not the slavery and death. Leftist media. 

FIFA is the story for taking 300 million to let Cutter host. Disgusting. 

5 hours ago, MedStudent said:

That's focking depressing. You turned into me and I turned into you. I married and divorced. One kid. 4. I'm good with the kid. But I just couldn't take the wife. She focken drove me crazy with her dumbness. 

Good to see you man.   I spent most of my single life dating stupid girls, and by dating I mean focking.  Thankfully I married a smart girl.  Better luck next time around.  :cheers:

well since sports is all about politics now, here you go.  fififoofoo banned lbgt armbands because they will play in the middle east that hate lbgt.

https://sports.yahoo.com/world-cup-2022-teams-scrap-rainbow-colored-armband-plan-after-fifa-threatens-sporting-sanctions-122751596.html

World Cup 2022: Teams scrap rainbow-colored armband plan after FIFA threatens ‘sporting sanctions’

Henry Bushnell

Mon, November 21, 2022 at 4:27 AM·4 min read

DOHA, Qatar — Seven European teams have scrapped plans to wear rainbow-colored anti-discrimination captains' armbands at the 2022 World Cup after FIFA threatened them with “sporting sanctions,” the teams said in a joint statement Monday.

England, Wales and others had said months ago, and as recently as Sunday, that their captains would wear the “One Love” armbands, which are part of a broader campaign originally launched by the Dutch soccer federation (KNBV) against discrimination. “The colors in the heart of the logo represent everyone's pride in their own origin, color, gender identity and sexual orientation,” the KNBV said in September.

FIFA, though, did not respond to or engage with the European federations until this past weekend, on the eve of the tournament. And when it did, it was “very clear that it will impose sporting sanctions if our captains wear the armbands on the field of play,” the European nations, which also include Belgium, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland, said in their statement.

“We were prepared to pay fines that would normally apply to breaches of kit regulations and had a strong commitment to wearing the armband,” the statement continued. “However, we cannot put our players in the situation where they might be booked or even forced to leave the field of play.”

The seven nations, plus France and two others not at the World Cup, adopted the campaign ahead of the 2022 tournament, implicitly in light of Qatari laws that restrict, among other things, LGBTQ rights. Qatar’s penal code punishes gay sex and “leading, instigating, or seducing a male to commit sodomy or dissipation” with multiple years in prison.

2 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

USMNT about to start 

I watched, they dominated time of possession and overall chances.  

***SPOILER ALERT***

USA still sucks. Not at all ready for prime time. They should just let a team that has a chance play.

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Against a team that hasn't been there since 1956. :lol:  

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

***SPOILER ALERT***

USA still sucks. Not at all ready for prime time. They should just let a team that has a chance play.

It’s a very young team. I am hoping we don’t waste our time while we have pulisic

Had it on my office TV, got up to take a piss and they scored. So, missed that. They weren't very good after that.

Also, the foul that led to the tie was very stupid. No need for it even though he got ball.

3 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

It’s a very young team. I am hoping we don’t waste our time while we have pulisic

World Cup is in Norf America 2026. See you in 4 years

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

i wanted to... been dealing with an urgent work issue since last tuesday :mad:

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

Had it on my office TV, got up to take a piss and they scored. So, missed that. They weren't very good after that.

Also, the foul that led to the tie was very stupid. No need for it even though he got ball.

the fact that the donk was shaking his head no when it happened, he knew he focked up. Should be benched for his stupidity 

USA pissed that game away.  Should have easily won but had too many mistakes in the second half.  The officiating was pretty bad as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

USA pissed that game away.  Should have easily won but had too many mistakes in the second half.  The officiating was pretty bad as well.

Better off not making the quarters and getting throttled anyway

:lol: at Argentina losing to Saudi Arabia

15 hours ago, porkbutt said:

i think argentina will win and messi gets one. or the team that pays fifa the most.

:(

9 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

:(

They made a real messi of that one. 

I thought it sucked having a draw against Wales.  I can't imagine what Argentina feels like losing this morning.  OUCH

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I thought it sucked having a draw against Wales.  I can't imagine what Argentina feels like losing this morning.  OUCH

After they get trounced by England, they are in big trouble. 

Celebrating scoring on a penalty kick, the same way you would if you scored a normal goal. This sh1t has got to go. No one is impressed. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

he looks gay. Draw and quarter him

I just watched the Argentina game (Fast forwarded through the goals)  they got screwed having their 2nd goal taken away. Was not offsides. The guy offsides was not part of the play. Terrible call

32 minutes ago, edjr said:

Celebrating scoring on a penalty kick, the same way you would if you scored a normal goal. This sh1t has got to go. No one is impressed. 

Bad take.  Celebrate every goal as they don't always come often.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Bad take.  Celebrate every goal as they don't always come often.

No one is impressed you scored from 36 feet out with only the goalie to stop you. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

No one is impressed you scored from 36 feet out with only the goalie to stop you. 

Of course they are.  Goals are hard to come by and extremely important.  Getting a sack when losing by 21 is not worth celebrating.  Of all the things in sports that get celebrated, this is not the one to complain about.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Of course they are.  Goals are hard to come by and extremely important.  Getting a sack when losing by 21 is not worth celebrating.  Of all the things in sports that get celebrated, this is not the one to complain about.

Not impressed someone dove inside the penalty box to score a goal.

Now you save a penalty shot? That is worth celebrating

Messico will be taking on the pole in about an hour. 

What is the deal with all the PRIDE gear stuff?   I understand Qatar won't allow it.  But why does everyone want to wear gay pride stuff and rainbows all of a sudden? Is it gay pride month?  

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What is the deal with all the PRIDE gear stuff?   I understand Qatar won't allow it.  But why does everyone want to wear gay pride stuff and rainbows all of a sudden? Is it gay pride month?  

LOOK AT ME!

Same reason people wear a Maga hat or anything else for attention.