Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Post week 10; Kind of into week 11 NFL Football Team Rankings

Okay, folks.  This is it.  Etch this in concrete.  Nothing should change from here to the end of the season.  

1   Philadelphia   How can this be?  They lost to the lowly commanders.  Well every team has at least 1 weird loss.  KC lost to the friggin Colts Buffalo and somehow 
2   Kansas City   They seem to be ramping up a bit.  The problem is the league is so bad this year.  It's tough to know if they're atually good or not.
3   Miami   Greatest show in humidity is coming for the league.  People are sleeping on them
4   Minnesota   I'm still waiting for them to have a prime time game to see if they turtle up.  That story line might be too prevalent to come true now though.
5   Buffalo   They can't win close games apparently.  They just barf all over themselves.  Blow straight chunks everywhere.
6   Dallas   Same ole Dallas.  All sizzle no steak.
7   San Francisco   Everyone is going to think they should be higher, but they just grind down poorly coached teams and lose to good ones
8   Baltimore   This great regular season team is not as great in the regular season, but they're still the best team in the AFC North
9   Tampa Bay   There good enough to win the NFC South, but there's something wrong with this team.  No ubuntu.  Just no ubuntu at all.  Add a little ubuntu and they'd be a super bowl contender.
10   Cincinnati   This is the fakest of the fake contenders.  They can't block anybody. 
11   Seattle   Geno Smith is apparently decent.  I can't wait until they make the mistake of giving him a contract and he reverts to legacy Geno.  Pressure busts pipes.  Right now there's no pressure.
12   LAC   I believed in Staley.  He had me fooled, but the guy and his precious analytics can't seem to analyze all the talent on this team and turn it into wins.
13   Tennessee   Tennessee and the Giants could have the same blurb.  They are the opposite of the Chargers.  Great coaching and not enough talent to assert their will against well coached teams that also have better players.
14   NYG   I like this team, but I think they're on their way down.  There's tape.  Teams are going to start getting hip to the tactics, and I'm not sure how long Daboll's intensity is going to be effective 
15   NYJ   I wish I could just accelerate the maturity of this team 3 years.  I think they'd be top 10.  They're just too young to be consistent right now and it's showing.
16   Green Bay   I think we know this team isn't good now.  I know they beat Dallas but Aaron Rodgers is one of the most spiteful SOBs on the planet and you know it was going to be maximum focus and effort to make sure he sticks it to his old coach
17   New England   Belichick is checking out.  Mac Jones is regressing.  Baily Zappe is breathing down his neck.  Not a good situation
18   LAR   How the mighty have fallen.  Kupp gone.  No running game.  Robinson a bust.  The dangers of building a top heavy team.
19   Arizona   This team will not play up to their potential with the Kyler/Kingsbury relationship in it's current state.  They need to either split those two up or they need to go on some kind of couple's retreat.
20   Washington   They're a little bit feisty.  I know they beat the Eagles, but Eagles came in with B- effort and the Commanders came in with A+ effort.  That's why they say any given Sunday. 
21   Jacksonville   Hopefully for them generation talent will become the best QB in his draft class.
22   Cleveland   DeShaun Watson is coming to the rescue.  I'm sure he's quite anxious to get on the field and pull a Mike Vick where he's so thankful to get a chance to put his legal troubles to bed that he plays like a hall of famer for the first year before returning to normal
23   Pittsburgh   TJ Watt is back and that might be enough to make them competitive 
24   Detroit   They fooled me at first with some of those offensive performances, but same ole Lions.
25   Denver   I'm calling it.  Russell Hustle and Bustle is washed.
26   New Orleans   The strain of the dropoff from Payton to Dennis Allen was more than this team could bear
27   Atlanta   That awkward style they play keeps them competitive against teams that don't have time to prepare or have coaches that just aren't that good.
28   Indianapolis   I suspect after the us-against-the-world mindset wears off from everyone dumping on Coach Saturday, they'll have to rely on tactics and talent, and they're running low on both.
29   Chicago   Smart of the Bears to unleash Fields' legs.  I don't know what took them so long.
30   Las Vegas   They are in the running for the worst team in the league.  They just find a way to lose.
31   Houston   No talent and no coaching equals no success
32   Carolina   They had their dead cat bounce.  I'd be surprised if they win another game.

Cowboys all day.

Even though I think the Vikings would be the better team in a 7 game series, I think Dallas wins this week.

Minnesota is starting to get media respect and super bowl talk.  They just came off of an emotional, hard fought win against Buffalo.  They don't need much to wrap up the division given the other 3 teams.  Everyone is on Jefferson's jock thanks to that catch.  This is a textbook setup for a let down, and the Cowboys should be salty from losing in Lambeau.  Complacent against hungry usually goes in favor of the hungry team.

I'd actually be pretty shocked if Minnesota pulled this off.  

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Cowboys all day.

Even though I think the Vikings would be the better team in a 7 game series, I think Dallas wins this week.

Minnesota is starting to get media respect and super bowl talk.  They just came off of an emotional, hard fought win against Buffalo.  They don't need much to wrap up the division given the other 3 teams.  Everyone is on Jefferson's jock thanks to that catch.  This is a textbook setup for a let down, and the Cowboys should be salty from losing in Lambeau.  Complacent against hungry usually goes in favor of the hungry team.

I'd actually be pretty shocked if Minnesota pulled this off.  

Interesting take. Makes a lot of sense. As a lifelong Vikings fan, I respect your opinion, but hope you're wrong :)

Catch-22 I guess.  A loss doesn't really hurt them considering they're likely not thinking about playoff bye weeks this soon which is kind of why I think they'll lose.

I suppose there's a possibility the Vikings could make a big 2nd 1/2 come back, but so far it looks like you absolutely nailed it 💔