Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Who are you stashing for the end of the year?

So I’m in a unique position where my starting roster is really really good, but I have probably three bench spots that I could drop that I legitimately don’t need like an extra kicker and tight end. Is there anybody you guys are stashing towards the end of the year? Maybe a handcuff or someone you think is going to break out in the last few weeks? 

James Cook?

Perine?

Mckinnon? 

anybody you guys have a good feeling about?

Khalil Herbert was dropped in my league. Dunno the extent of his injury - but *if* he is only to spend ‘4’ weeks on IR, he’d be a great stash…an RB2 start or better if DMont were to wear out. I want him on my bench for x3 playoff weeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lake209 said:

Khalil Herbert was dropped in my league. Dunno the extent of his injury - but *if* he is only to spend ‘4’ weeks on IR, he’d be a great stash…an RB2 start or better if DMont were to wear out. I want him on my bench for x3 playoff weeks.

Same happened in our redraft league, so I grabbed him.  Worst case, he takes an IR slot for 4 weeks.  Best case, he’s back for the playoff rounds.

I don't know about for the end of the season, but for my dynasty team I have a couple of players stashed that probably won't see my starting line up at all this season.

They both happen to play for KC.

Isiah Pacheco RB- I think the writing is on the wall for CEH, he's on the way out. They could draft an RB of course, but I think this guy has some big potential going forward.

Kadarius Toney WR- I love the talent this guy has, but hated the situation for him in NYG. Of course he was a bit injury riddled too.  I think the Chiefs are a great place for a young WR

The OP is one smart dude, he did mention Perine. 

Just a question, why K Williams? 

On 11/19/2022 at 5:36 PM, Super Cubs said:

Deshaun Watson 

Watson should already be stashed in competitive leagues 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/23/2022 at 9:20 PM, browndelivers said:

If they're still available, Juwan Johnson, Kyren Williams, and Slayton. 

Hard to believe Johnson or Slayton would have been available. Williams maybe and would certainly be a good add. With the Rams basically done, they may want to ride him and see what they have. 

On 11/23/2022 at 9:15 PM, TheGiantJets said:

Isiah Pacheco 

Where is he available? 

On 11/20/2022 at 8:24 AM, polecatt said:

I don't know about for the end of the season, but for my dynasty team I have a couple of players stashed that probably won't see my starting line up at all this season.

They both happen to play for KC.

Isiah Pacheco RB- I think the writing is on the wall for CEH, he's on the way out. They could draft an RB of course, but I think this guy has some big potential going forward.

Kadarius Toney WR- I love the talent this guy has, but hated the situation for him in NYG. Of course he was a bit injury riddled too.  I think the Chiefs are a great place for a young WR

Again these are guys who would likely have been added 2 weeks ago. 

17 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Watson should already be stashed in competitive leagues 

drafted and stashed all year 

I thought the players listed where already stashed on those posters rosters.  

3 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Again these are guys who would likely have been added 2 weeks ago. 

Tell me more about my league and my team 😆

• Like 1

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

I thought the players listed where already stashed on those posters rosters.  

OP states players who he can add in place of the players he wants to drop. I assumed the thread would trend more toward players who might still be available. 

Drafted Darren Waller. That lasted 5 weeks. Picked up Taysom Hill for weeks 6-10. First 3 weeks were great, the last 2 stunk.

The Njoku owner dropped him after he was injured week 7. I 'stashed' him thinking if he can ever get healthy, the soon to be upgrade at QB might be beneficial.

Played him week 11 & the results weren't good. 

16 hours ago, polecatt said:

Tell me more about my league and my team 😆

I don’t care about your league or your team. Again the OP was asking about players he could add right now as stashes. So talking about your own team that’s been stashing Pacheco and Toney isn’t very helpful for him as they shouldn’t be available in many leagues at this point. 

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

OP states players who he can add in place of the players he wants to drop. I assumed the thread would trend more toward players who might still be available. 

The title of the tread reads, who are  you stashing for the end of the year , does it not say that? 

Just now, weepaws said:

The title of the tread reads, who are  you stashing for the end of the year , does it not say that? 

Yes but did you bother reading his actual post?

Couple of guys.I'm looking at that I could stash on my roster for next year.

WR NICO COLLINS(HOUSTON)- big dude at.6'4" with good speed maybe remindful of DHop. If the Texans can find a capable QB this guy should be the team's WR1 heading jnto next season as surely Cooks will be gone.

WR WAN'DALE ROBINSON(NYG)-  Giants have a mess a WR this year with no WR stud. This rookie played ok and showed improvement and he might be Danny Dimes go to guy next year.

WR TYQUAN THORTON(N.E.)- I think this rookie is pretty talented and should develop good enough to be a big part of the PATS receiving corps next year. Mac Jones is gonna like this kid cause he'll help Jones' production in 2023.

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

Yes but did you bother reading his actual post?

I did, his post didn’t match the question asked in the title of the tread, so I can see people posting about players they already own, like Qb Watson, that poster has been rostering him the whole season, looks like others thought the same.  

Thanks. 

35 minutes ago, DocNiner said:

Couple of guys.I'm looking at that I could stash on my roster for next year.

WR NICO COLLINS(HOUSTON)- big dude at.6'4" with good speed maybe remindful of DHop. If the Texans can find a capable QB this guy should be the team's WR1 heading jnto next season as surely Cooks will be gone.

WR WAN'DALE ROBINSON(NYG)-  Giants have a mess a WR this year with no WR stud. This rookie played ok and showed improvement and he might be Danny Dimes go to guy next year.

WR TYQUAN THORTON(N.E.)- I think this rookie is pretty talented and should develop good enough to be a big part of the PATS receiving corps next year. Mac Jones is gonna like this kid cause he'll help Jones' production in 2023.

I’m sure a better Qb would help Collins. 

4 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

I don’t care about your league or your team. Again the OP was asking about players he could add right now as stashes. So talking about your own team that’s been stashing Pacheco and Toney isn’t very helpful for him as they shouldn’t be available in many leagues at this point. 

Apparently you do or you wouldn't be commenting on them so much 🤣

If you're confused about why people are answering the way they are, maybe try reading the title of the thread

"Who are "YOU" stashing for the end of the year?"   Emphasis on the word "YOU"

Is this difficult for you to understand?

37 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Apparently you do or you wouldn't be commenting on them so much 🤣

If you're confused about why people are answering the way they are, maybe try reading the title of the thread

"Who are "YOU" stashing for the end of the year?"   Emphasis on the word "YOU"

Is this difficult for you to understand?

I'm commenting a lot because the OP is clearly asking for YOUR opinion on players HE can realistically add and stash right now for the end of the season...., yet he is getting tons of answers of players who realistically should not be available. 

emphasis on "FOR THE END OF THE YEAR", 

so you respond with....

On 11/20/2022 at 8:24 AM, polecatt said:

Like some posters here, you ignore the OP just to talk about your own situation. 

is this difficult for you to understand?

13 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

I'm commenting a lot because the OP is clearly asking for YOUR opinion on players HE can realistically add and stash right now for the end of the season...., yet he is getting tons of answers of players who realistically should not be available. 

emphasis on "FOR THE END OF THE YEAR", 

so you respond with....

Like some posters here, you ignore the OP just to talk about your own situation. 

is this difficult for you to understand?

What are you the freaking message board gestapo?

Did you leave Twitter when Elon Musk took over?  I'm guessing you did because free discussion angers you...

You're not a moderator, you're not even the OP, who by the way hasn't had one complaint about anybody's response, no, you got your panties in a bunch for some unknown reason and hijacked this thread supposedly for the sake of keeping people on topic, how ironic is that? 😆

• Sad 1

On 11/25/2022 at 10:28 PM, easilyscan said:

Drafted Darren Waller. That lasted 5 weeks. Picked up Taysom Hill for weeks 6-10. First 3 weeks were great, the last 2 stunk.

The Njoku owner dropped him after he was injured week 7. I 'stashed' him thinking if he can ever get healthy, the soon to be upgrade at QB might be beneficial.

Played him week 11 & the results weren't good. 

Played him a week 12 & he got me a TD. Unfortunately, he now has a 'new' knee injury.  Missed practice today: Njoku was still working his way back from the ankle injury he suffered earlier in the year when the first knee issue popped up a week ago. He is now dealing with another knee issue. SOURCE: Scott Petrak on Twitter

Researched other TE's. Tyler Conklin hasn't been setting the world on fire (38-381-3) but stands @ TE 11 in FFToday PPR, is the Jets preferred TE, & has a very favorable schedule starting with week 15. According to Yahoo, he's only 20% rostered.    

NYJ @MIN
20.1%
@BUF
-37.9%
DET
30.8%
JAC
16.0%
@SEA
79.9%
@MIA
38.5%

On 11/19/2022 at 11:13 AM, jrokh said:

Jameson Williams 

Any updates on Jameson? I've had him on my watchlist for a couple weeks but doesn't seem like he'll make it into the regular fantasy season. With missing 13-14 weeks will he even be a viable option? I mean, I know the talent is there but man he's gonna be rusty.

7 hours ago, rotisserieking said:

Any updates on Jameson? I've had him on my watchlist for a couple weeks but doesn't seem like he'll make it into the regular fantasy season. With missing 13-14 weeks will he even be a viable option? I mean, I know the talent is there but man he's gonna be rusty.

Last I heard was he isn't playing this week.  Maybe week 14.  He is a playoff candidate at the most.  And unless he ramps up very quickly he could be tough to use even then.

In return leagues, Duvernay might be a sneaky add.

Consider a cold weather D.

Like many, I tend to weight my bench to backup rbs. Who’s the cuff to Sanders? Gainwell? He should be available. 

JaMychal Hasty another. Hilliard would have value in ppr leagues.

• Haha 1

On 11/25/2022 at 7:55 PM, Super Cubs said:

drafted and stashed all year 

that was a waste of a roster spot.

2 hours ago, SexyRexy said:

that was a waste of a roster spot.

Maybe but it also might also be a great move.  Time will tell.

27 minutes ago, Super Cubs said:

I think he's worth rostering as of a couple of weeks ago. Just saying to burn a roster spot for a guy you know is missing 90% of the season seems wasteful. 

7 hours ago, Super Cubs said:

That can never be the case. Out of all the leagues I am in he was never picked up earlier than a couple weeks ago. So you wasted a spot on someone you could have gotten in week 10. Your argument is the same as someone who took Ken Walker in the first this year. Yes you can say he was worth a first round pick but you didn’t have to take him there. 

8 hours ago, Super Cubs said:

How deep is your bench?