edjr

Wellness check for Colorado geeks - please check in. 5 killed at nightclub in Colorado.

34 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I can't recommend enough a book titled The Violence Project:  How to Stop a Mass Shooting Epidemic.   They went through every case of a school/mall/work type mass shooting and looked for common traits and profiles of these shooters.    They did some interviews with shooters still alive, family members, and survivors.    Interesting stuff for anybody interested in the topic. 

Seriously. They're doing some fantastic work with among all things, music therapy to prevent Mass shootings. If you get a chance you should check it out.

It's called The violins project

45 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I can't recommend enough a book titled The Violence Project:  How to Stop a Mass Shooting Epidemic.   They went through every case of a school/mall/work type mass shooting and looked for common traits and profiles of these shooters.    They did some interviews with shooters still alive, family members, and survivors.    Interesting stuff for anybody interested in the topic. 

Boys raised by single mothers, in therapy, and on some sort of mental illness drug.

21 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Boys raised by single mothers, in therapy, and on some sort of mental illness drug.

0 for 3 on common traits. 

Well, 1 for 4.  Male part is spot on. 

20 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The dad is a meth addict conservative republican and is adamant that his son is not gay.

There it is. Blame. You Fockin lowlife, making political hay on the backs of 5 dead people and a kid that never had a chance. What a pure scumbag you are.  My god, go look in the mirror and do some self evaluation.  

• Sad 1

I'm going to tell you guys. I'm still apoplectic  over the dad's response. I mean, if there weren't video I would swear it was God damn satire.

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I'm going to tell you guys. I'm still apoplectic  over the dad's response. I mean, if there weren't video I would swear it was God damn satire.

9 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

0 for 3 on common traits. 

Well, 1 for 4.  Male part is spot on. 

No that's pretty much spot on. Good try though.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

No that's pretty much spot on. Good try though.

Again, I suggest reading the book or listening to their podcasts or reading articles.  Since the book came out a couple years ago, I've seen the authors a bit on other formats.   I don't know anything else that in depth and went through all the shooters.   Most don't have diagnosed mental illnesses, so therapy and psych drugs aren't common traits.  

Here is a short article. 

Those commonalities, Densley said, are childhood trauma, an identifiable crisis point where the shooter becomes suicidal, studying other mass shooters, and access. Access to people, places and firearms.

3 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Again, I suggest reading the book or listening to their podcasts or reading articles.  Since the book came out a couple years ago, I've seen the authors a bit on other formats.   I don't know anything else that in depth and went through all the shooters.   Most don't have diagnosed mental illnesses, so therapy and psych drugs aren't common traits.  

Here is a short article. 

Those commonalities, Densley said, are childhood trauma, an identifiable crisis point where the shooter becomes suicidal, studying other mass shooters, and access. Access to people, places and firearms.

Single mothers

Mental illness

Prescription drugs.

That Mx. Aldrich is a self-hating tranny demonstrates similarities to the gay mass-shooter in the Miami gay nightclub a few years ago.

16 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Great parent right here.

This guy's a piece of work. I think that combining being a tranny with a dad like this is the combination formula you need to get Mx. Aldrich.

56 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Single mothers

Mental illness

Prescription drugs.

Feel free to provide links or articles.   

4 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

Feel free to provide links or articles.   

Even if I wasted my time giving you a link you wouldn't care. I can tell by how hard you fell for that BS gun hating book.

Tardcore whining about Geeks making “political hay” out of this story. 

What a hypocritical jerkoff. :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, MDC said:

Low IQ, uneducated cultist gonna low IQ, uneducated cultist. 

36 minutes ago, MDC said:

We are just glad you are okay. Thank you for checking in :wub: 

18 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Even if I wasted my time giving you a link you wouldn't care. I can tell by how hard you fell for that BS gun hating book.

:lol:. you are one of those posters.  

cult
[kəlt]

NOUN
  1. a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object: 
    "the cult of St. Olaf"
    • a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister: 
      "a network of Satan-worshiping cults"

On 11/23/2022 at 4:59 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

Great parent right here.

Did we ever guess which Geek this is?

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Due to the machismo this guy oozes, it could be half the board. unpossible for my son to be gay

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Newbie?

Hopefully his daughter likes to scissor... :wub:

Too soon?

Maybe digby can sign into @-Vyse- and give us a Colorado update. 

• Haha 1

2,000 years in prison 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/26/us/club-q-shooting-suspect-court-appearance/index.html

Remember when the GC actually believed he was non-binary?

During Monday’s news conference, [district attorney] Allen referred to the shooter with male pronouns, and later explained “there is zero evidence prior to the shooting that he was non-binary.”

“He exhibited extreme hatred for people in the LGBTQ+ community and other minority groups as well,” Allen said.

• Sad 1

On 11/22/2022 at 11:57 PM, Strike said:

So, according to their attorney, the CO shooter identifies as non-binary and uses the pronouns they/them.  So much for Rusty Ravens Fan and their MAGA trolling.

🤣

Hopefully you don’t believe this, the supporting evidence says otherwise.

I look forward to your honest, intelligent and thoughtful response.

The only thing worse than dying in Colorado springs is living here.

Thinking of switching teams just to increase my odds.

Another tranny in Colorado, William “lily” Whitworth sentenced to six years in prison for plotting to shoot up schools and a church. Tranny violence has become much more prevalent in recent years. 

On 11/28/2022 at 11:40 AM, MDC said:

Your mother. 

5 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Your mother. 

Looks like you were working the overnight shift again. :( 

Remember when the GC believed this dude wasn’t just faking being non-binary for lesser charges?  Dummies

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Remember when the GC believed this dude wasn’t just faking being non-binary for lesser charges?  Dummies

They will believe anything.  So dumb.

This tranny in Colorado got six years for plotting to kill innocent children and meanwhile peaceful protesters at an abortion clinic get 11 years.