Sign in to follow this  
edjr

TRUMP IS BACK ON TWITTER!

34 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I don't get it. What GED years? 

And it's always you liberal hacks that need a "master" to make decisions for you. That's why you always try to project that on the independent thinkers in this country. 

You can go on with your stupid cut downs all day like you do, but they really don't mean anything other than you showing what type of childish mentality you deploy on a daily basis. 

The pure fact that people like you, and mdc, and rusty and the other liberals on this site keep calling me names, tells me I am on the right track in my comments here.

Here I'll GED it down for you.  Folks who support moronic causes like you:  anti-vaxx, anti-mask, white people are discriminated against, Trump GAF about you, liberals are groomers, a two thousand year old book should be the blueprint for your life, etc are STUPID.  Everything position you hold and react to is based on FEELZ, not facts.  

Does that help?

3 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Here I'll GED it down for you.  Folks who support moronic causes like you

You keep showing you have nothing except name calling. You represent all the libs on this site well. 

Just now, craftsman said:

You keep showing you have nothing except name calling. You represent all the libs on this site well. 

lol.  Citing facts isn't name calling Einstein.  You do hold every anti-science position based not on any kind of educated research but because whatever alt right news you listen to told you to hold those positions.  Feelz feelz feelz.

I'll stick with science boyo.  And yes there are 2 genders before one of you morons brings up that tired and pathetic talking point.

What else ya got?

6 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

lol.  Citing facts isn't name calling Einstein.  You do hold every anti-science position based not on any kind of educated research but because whatever alt right news you listen to told you to hold those positions.  Feelz feelz feelz.

I'll stick with science boyo.  And yes there are 2 genders before one of you morons brings up that tired and pathetic talking point.

What else ya got?

But what you wrote was wrong. So there's that. 

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

But what you wrote was wrong. So there's that. 

You think there are more than 2 genders?

bahahahahaha

3 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

You think there are more than 2 genders?

bahahahahaha

No, I don't. And here are real vaccines:

• Diphtheria, tetanus and whooping cough (pertussis) (DTaP)
  • Polio (IPV)
  • Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR)
  • Chickenpox (varicella)

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

No, I don't. 

That's the only possible thing I could be wrong about.  C'mon boyo, read a science book or two FFS.

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

That's the only possible thing I could be wrong about.  C'mon boyo, read a science book or two FFS.

These are real vaccines.

• Polio (IPV)
  • Chickenpox (varicella)

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

No, I don't. Here are real vaccines:

• Polio (IPV)
  • Chickenpox (varicella)

There are only 4 real vaccines in the world, and the rest are fake?

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

There are only 4 real vaccines in the world, and the rest are fake?

Covid is not a vaccine. Liberals call it one, but it's worthless. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Covid is not a vaccine. Liberals call it one, but it's worthless. 

lolololololol

The vaccine ended the pandemic you stupid twat.  Do you think it's a coincidence that once Joe got jabs to all the educated people who wanted them that covid is now all but an afterthought a year later?

Holy phuk you cultist are legit retarded.  The vaccine against the original strain bigly prevented you from even getting covid.  Against new strains, for which it wasn't designed, it still kept you out of the hospital and alive.

I assume your GED educated brain thinks that no one who gets a vaccine gets measles or mumps or chickenpox?

Holy phuk

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

lolololololol

you stupid twat.  

It's always the liberal response when they have nothing of quality to offer...

• Haha 1

Just now, craftsman said:

It's always the liberal response when they have nothing of quality to offer...

I literally spelled it all out for you and choose to only copy me calling you what you are.

SAD

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

I literally spelled it all out for you and choose to only copy me calling you what you are.

SAD

Keep trying.

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

SAD

do us all a favor and ignore craftsman. also, please stop using boyo..its really annoying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

lolololololol

The vaccine ended the pandemic you stupid twat.  Do you think it's a coincidence that once Joe got jabs to all the educated people who wanted them that covid is now all but an afterthought a year later?

Holy phuk you cultist are legit retarded.  The vaccine against the original strain bigly prevented you from even getting covid.  Against new strains, for which it wasn't designed, it still kept you out of the hospital and alive.

I assume your GED educated brain thinks that no one who gets a vaccine gets measles or mumps or chickenpox?

Holy phuk

I always read your posts and imagine a couple veins popping out of your forehead.   

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

do us all a favor and ignore craftsman. also, please stop using boyo..its really annoying.

Pimp gutter among others say how insufferably stupid craftsman is.  Worst poster of all time.  Then they go round and round with him each and every day, all day.

So bizarre.   

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Another liberal take. Can't dispute anything I say so you resort to trying to censor like the rest of your liberal heroes do.

I would never expect anything different out of libs. It's a proven trait of the liberal party.

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

The vaccine ended the pandemic you stupid twat.  

Ok, I hate getting involved in these sissy slap fights, but please tell me where you heard this. 

Anecdotally, EVERYONE I know who got the vax early (like when it first came out) ended up getting Covid; and most likely a more horrible case of it. I got vaccinated a little later and STILL got covid, as did my family. 

Please, please link to where the "vaccine ended the pandemic."  California is STILL in a state of emergency and it doesn't end until next February. 

45 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Ok, I hate getting involved in these sissy slap fights, but please tell me where you heard this. 

Anecdotally, EVERYONE I know who got the vax early (like when it first came out) ended up getting Covid; and most likely a more horrible case of it. I got vaccinated a little later and STILL got covid, as did my family. 

Please, please link to where the "vaccine ended the pandemic."  California is STILL in a state of emergency and it doesn't end until next February. 

Agree. Going by the traditional definition of "pandemic" one could assert that it is still happening, but when we get into definitions I sense we are spending too much time splitting hairs.

We know that the main impact of the vaccine was to limit the gravity of the disease for healthy people while those who were fat or had other conditions continued to suffer more or less the same.

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

It’s insane to me that you had to type that out when everyone should already be aware. 

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Masks are hardly used anymore and our hospitals are largely empty of covid patients = pandemic over.  Here's how the vaxx made that possible.  Biden's amazing distribution had jabs given to almost 2/3rds of the country by summer 21.  This played a role in the significant reduction of covid cases and more importantly hospitalizations.  It also protected the folks who'd been jabbed from Omicron which hit winter of 21.  Omicron defeated the vaxx and gave the jabbed covid...BUT they largely got a very very mild strain that required little intervention.  The vaxx deniers meanwhile also got covid.  Now most of the cases were mild BUT since so many folks got the Omicron variant even though a small percentage of vaxx deniers got really sick, a small percentage of a huge number is still a lot of people.  These folks flooded and crushed our hospitals and some died.  BUT because the jabbed were jabbed, they largely didn't have to get hospitalized thus keeping our hospital capacity from tipping horribly wrong.  Now when Omicron was over, almost everyone had covid and either jabbed immunity, natural immunity or both.  So the strains after Omicron have been progressively less serious and thus we find ourselves running around like normal.  If a large percentage of our population hadn't been jabbed, millions more would have died and our hospital would have almost surely failed to the extent where they'd have had to ration care.  So while the vaxx deniers were filling up our hospitals and dying, there weren't enough of them to tip the system over.

So you really should thank the jabbed and thank Joe Boden for working miracles!

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I always read your posts and imagine a couple veins popping out of your forehead.   

His helmet his doc requires he wears probably covers most of them. 

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Masks are hardly used anymore and our hospitals are largely empty of covid patients = pandemic over.  Here's how the vaxx made that possible.  Biden's amazing distribution had jabs given to almost 2/3rds of the country by summer 21.  This played a role in the significant reduction of covid cases and more importantly hospitalizations.  It also protected the folks who'd been jabbed from Omicron which hit winter of 21.  Omicron defeated the vaxx and gave the jabbed covid...BUT they largely got a very very mild strain that required little intervention.  The vaxx deniers meanwhile also got covid.  Now most of the cases were mild BUT since so many folks got the Omicron variant even though a small percentage of vaxx deniers got really sick, a small percentage of a huge number is still a lot of people.  These folks flooded and crushed our hospitals and some died.  BUT because the jabbed were jabbed, they largely didn't have to get hospitalized thus keeping our hospital capacity from tipping horribly wrong.  Now when Omicron was over, almost everyone had covid and either jabbed immunity, natural immunity or both.  So the strains after Omicron have been progressively less serious and thus we find ourselves running around like normal.  If a large percentage of our population hadn't been jabbed, millions more would have died and our hospital would have almost surely failed to the extent where they'd have had to ration care.  So while the vaxx deniers were filling up our hospitals and dying, there weren't enough of them to tip the system over.

You really are an idiot. Old Joe was handed your crap vaccine and still killed more Americans under his watch from Covid then year 1 with no vaccine. The miracle is that he has blind followers as dumb as you that elected this failure and worst POTUS in history by far. 

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

You really are an idiot. Old Joe was handed your crap vaccine and still killed more Americans under his watch from Covid then year 1 with no vaccine. The miracle is that he has blind followers as dumb as you that elected this failure and worst POTUS in history by far. 

Just like with inflation, I guess I shouldn't assume you uneducated cultist know what momentum is.  And in Joe's time, the vast vast majority of people who died were vaxx deniers.  Go sit this one out old man, you're way way out of your depth.  I'll let you know when we need an emoji tantrum.  That's more your speed.

26 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

...and THAT'S how the Jonestown Massacre happened.

Unvaxed.  Which may have prevented me from spreading it to my elderly parents.  Had covid twice.   Got trashed in middle of quarantine both times.  Shoveled like Old Man Marley back in December full of covid.  Good times.

Vaxxed and 3 boosters, have not gotten covid.  But I do get calls every now and then from Bill Gates informing me that he knows exactly where I am.  :shocking:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Just like with inflation, I guess I shouldn't assume you uneducated cultist know what momentum is.  And in Joe's time, the vast vast majority of people who died were vaxx deniers.  Go sit this one out old man, you're way way out of your depth.  I'll let you know when we need an emoji tantrum.  That's more your speed.

Every day you prove yourself dumber than we already knew, that’s quite the feat as you came out the gates as the dumbest Lib I’ve witnessed. 

3 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Every day you prove yourself dumber than we already knew, that’s quite the feat as you came out the gates as the dumbest Lib I’ve witnessed. 

lmfao.  Do you have the capacity to weigh in on the topic or nah?  Like to a dummy like you, Biden more deaths = bad right?  Despite the fact that anti-vaxxers were the ones who were kicking it and Biden had vaccines available to all by summer 21.  Any thoughts on that or has your brain turned even more to mush trying to think of something other than "YOU DUMB LIB!!"

26 minutes ago, phillybear said:

...and THAT'S how the Jonestown Massacre happened.

Sooo...the people filling the hospitals and dying were anti-vaxxers.  Explain that por favor.  That's actually the OPPOSITE of Jonestown.  Anti-vaxxers (ie cultist) died quite bigly.

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

I am not sure.  Remember that Husky guy? Now it easily could have just been rusty with too much time on his hands.  But that guy was similar.  Ravens Fan is like Husky after popping a xanex maybe.  Ravens Fans oddly enough has less spastical moments even though they post in similar fashion.

• Haha 1

Ravens fan thinks masks work, lol enjoy that germ filled tshirt the rest of your life, I never wore one

fwiw, I wont do your research for you but masks according to liberal cdc did relatively nothing

its the only truth Fauci ever said, Masks wont help.  FACT

Just now, Raven Fan said:

lmfao.  Do you have the capacity to weigh in on the topic or nah?  Like to a dummy like you, Biden more deaths = bad right?  Despite the fact that anti-vaxxers were the ones who were kicking it and Biden had vaccines available to all by summer 21.  Any thoughts on that or has your brain turned even more to mush trying to think of something other than "YOU DUMB LIB!!"

It’s not complicated, lemmings like you voted a corpse into office because he said he would fix Covid and unite the country.  Not only didn’t he improve the situation but more Americans died on his watch. Yet so much of our population thst voted for him are the lowest IQ life forms in our country and can’t own their fatal mistake. They are too busy licking windows and foaming at the mouth over Trump like you. Lifetime failures like you. Unfortunately that’s a large portion of our country now, little failed snowflakes like James Daulton. 

Just now, BirdGang said:

It’s not complicated, lemmings like you voted a corpse into office because he said he would fix Covid and unite the country.  Not only didn’t he improve the situation but more Americans died on his watch. Yet so much of our population thst voted for him are the lowest IQ life forms in our country and can’t own their fatal mistake. They are too busy licking windows and foaming at the mouth over Trump like you. Lifetime failures like you. Unfortunately that’s a large portion of our country now, little failed snowflakes like James Daulton. 

WOW!!  You actually typed a few actual sentences!  Well done Birdbrain!

So Biden took off in the middle of the pandemic.  There was zero plans for a vaxx rollout yet he had vaccines available to everyone by summer.  The vast majority of folks who kicked it were anti-vaxxers but that's Biden's fault?  BAHAHAHAHAHA

Hard to unite the country when a full 1/3 are uneducated cultist who can't even acknowledge the curb stomping their master received.  Unfortunately many of them are now dead which is impacting elections (well that's fortunate if you're a D fan).

And you know if your old shriveled heart I'm MILES more successful than you.  Your post in non-political areas clearly shows how dumb and unaccomplished you are.

Regardless, Trump we were in pandemic, Biden we're out = SCOREBOARD CULTIST! 

8 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

WOW!!  You actually typed a few actual sentences!  Well done Birdbrain!

So Biden took off in the middle of the pandemic.  There was zero plans for a vaxx rollout yet he had vaccines available to everyone by summer.  The vast majority of folks who kicked it were anti-vaxxers but that's Biden's fault?  BAHAHAHAHAHA

Hard to unite the country when a full 1/3 are uneducated cultist who can't even acknowledge the curb stomping their master received.  Unfortunately many of them are now dead which is impacting elections (well that's fortunate if you're a D fan).

And you know if your old shriveled heart I'm MILES more successful than you.  Your post in non-political areas clearly shows how dumb and unaccomplished you are.

Regardless, Trump we were in pandemic, Biden were out = SCOREBOARD CULTIST! 

Typical Lib, always underachieving and never accountable. You are their mascot. 

13 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Typical Lib, always underachieving and never accountable. You are their mascot. 

Trump = net loser of jobs.

Biden = largest gainer of jobs to date of all time.

Ok Mr. Accountable, let's talk about how Trump lost so many jobs and destroyed the country's GDP in 2020.

9 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Trump = net loser of jobs.

Biden = largest gainer of jobs to date of all time.

Ok Mr. Accountable, let's talk about how Trump lost so many jobs and destroyed the country's GDP in 2020.

Not used to the Libs ignoring Covid, love that’s how desperate you are to make up a narrative. 😂

Everyone sees through your stupidity. 

31 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Sooo...the people filling the hospitals and dying were anti-vaxxers.  Explain that por favor.  That's actually the OPPOSITE of Jonestown.  Anti-vaxxers (ie cultist) died quite bigly.

Actually, after the Genocide Jab for the Chinese Virus became widely available, 92.58% of all hospitalizations were of people who took the poison. What you fail to understand, is that they weren't all there to be treated for the sniffles. These were people with heart attacks, strokes, clots, miscarriages, blood disorders, aneurysms, organ failure, etc. These are people dying or having devastating adverse effects from the Genocide Jab. There is ongoing research into the correlation to the sudden rise in cancer diagnoses as well. 

The research for the poison trials has been hidden. The data of the after effects of taking the poison has been hidden. Politicians and the workers of the companies making the poison never took the poison. Most countries around the world are no longer pushing for people to get the poison, other than the United States. But when you die, and make no mistake, you are a ticking time bomb with a mortally wounded immune system, us purebloods who avoided all the lies and gained natural immunity will carry on with running the world. 

You gonna be dead soon. :banana: