Sign in to follow this  
edjr

TRUMP IS BACK ON TWITTER!

19 minutes ago, phillybear said:

Actually, after the Genocide Jab for the Chinese Virus became widely available, 92.58% of all hospitalizations were of people who took the poison. What you fail to understand, is that they weren't all there to be treated for the sniffles. These were people with heart attacks, strokes, clots, miscarriages, blood disorders, aneurysms, organ failure, etc. These are people dying or having devastating adverse effects from the Genocide Jab. There is ongoing research into the correlation to the sudden rise in cancer diagnoses as well. 

The research for the poison trials has been hidden. The data of the after effects of taking the poison has been hidden. Politicians and the workers of the companies making the poison never took the poison. Most countries around the world are no longer pushing for people to get the poison, other than the United States. But when you die, and make no mistake, you are a ticking time bomb with a mortally wounded immune system, us purebloods who avoided all the lies and gained natural immunity will carry on with running the world. 

You gonna be dead soon. :banana:

bahahahahahahaha

Holy chit the sooner you moron cultist slink away the better.  Billions of people have gotten the jab.  Gonna be a pretty empty planet when we all kick it.  I guess you anti-vaxxers remaining can probably get a kick ass softball league and demolition derby circuit going since all your tech will soon be gone.

Cultist, the two idiots above me represent you people.

Enjoy!

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

bahahahahahahaha

Holy chit the sooner you moron cultist slink away the better.  Billions of people have gotten the jab.  Gonna be a pretty empty planet when we all kick it.  I guess you anti-vaxxers remaining can probably get a kick ass softball league and demolition derby circuit going since all your tech will soon be gone.

Enjoy!

rusty 2.0. Got nothing else in life other than mommy tucking you in at night.

TRUMP!!!!!! :cry:

3 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

bahahahahahahaha

Enjoy!

Listen up, you low life, filthy pig, polluted-blood peasant. My name is phillybear. I'm better than you. And you know it. 

Now hurry up and die. 

14 minutes ago, phillybear said:

Listen up, you low life, filthy pig, polluted-blood peasant. My name is phillybear. I'm better than you. And you know it. 

Now hurry up and die. 

Now that's not very welcoming...

The CDC director was just on CNN saying hospitals are overwhelmed with the flu, RSV and Covid. 

7 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Now that's not very welcoming...

You new here? 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, phillybear said:

Actually, after the Genocide Jab for the Chinese Virus became widely available, 92.58% of all hospitalizations were of people who took the poison.

What evidence do you have that supports this?

Have to say- regardless of whether I agree with Raven Fan or not (I don't by and large)- it is hilarious to see Utilit99/craftsman getting a taste of how the rest of the board sees him. 

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

Trump = net loser of jobs.

Biden = largest gainer of jobs to date of all time.

Ok Mr. Accountable, let's talk about how Trump lost so many jobs and destroyed the country's GDP in 2020.

You really are full on bainwashed. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The CDC director was just on CNN saying hospitals are overwhelmed with the flu, RSV and Covid. 

It's the flu and RSV.  It ain't covid except for maybe in certain red areas filled with vaxx deniers.

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sooooo, are we forcing everyone to wear masks again?

Just now, RLLD said:

I don’t know. But most of what she was saying was about Covid.  

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Nope.  Know why?  None of those three are killing people anywhere near the rate of covid.  Only the jab is doing that...oops...

3 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

It's the flu and RSV.  It ain't covid except for maybe in certain red areas filled with vaxx deniers.

Even your own misinformed libs know better than that.

Just now, craftsman said:

Even your own misinformed lubs know better than that.

Be careful out there anti-vaxxers!  You could draw the short straw one of these days.  Dying on a vent in the ICU ain't no way to go folks.

I though the trump people in red states were in a cult? Why aren’t they listening to Trump about the vaccine? That’s not a very good cult if you ask me. You’re supposed to do what the leader says, right? 

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What evidence do you have that supports this?

Hospitals. Duh. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

RSV's are a pain in the ass. How am I supposed to know what I'll be doing in two weeks, and if I want chicken or fish? 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Link please. 

Go to duckduckgo or Brave. Type "hospital". Hit search.

What's wrong with this guy? :wall:

• Haha 1

Just now, phillybear said:

Go to duckduckgo or Brave. Type "hospital". Hit search.

What's wrong with this guy? :wall:

So you've got nothing...good to know. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I though the trump people in red states were in a cult? Why aren’t they listening to Trump about the vaccine? That’s not a very good cult if you ask me. You’re supposed to do what the leader says, right? 

See there's a hierarchy to Republicans in Red States.  At the top they're uneducated and dumb.  Next they're science deniers (this is where the anti-vax comes in).  Thirdly they're Trump cultist.  Fourthly they're bible thumpers.  And fifthly they're mostly unskilled workers.

So their fear of science and therefore the jab Trumps their love of Trump.  It's pure math friend.

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

See there's a hierarchy to Republicans in Red States.  At the top they're uneducated and dumb.  Next they're science deniers (this is where the anti-vax comes in).  Thirdly they're Trump cultist.  Fourthly they're bible thumpers.  And fifthly they're mostly unskilled workers.

So their fear of science and therefore the jab Trumps their love of Trump.  It's pure math friend.

What booster are you on? 

10 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So you've got nothing...good to know. 

I got plenty. Just ask YOUR MOM. WUT. WUT. HUMP DAY!!!

Let me be clear, and sum it all up concisely. 

The China Virus is the flu, with a better publicist. 

Maybe his first tweet back will be his tax returns.  SCOTUS just said the House can get them.

lol.

Losses piling up for the orange moron.

34 minutes ago, phillybear said:

I got plenty. Just ask YOUR MOM. WUT. WUT. HUMP DAY!!!

Let me be clear, and sum it all up concisely. 

The China Virus is the flu, with a better publicist. 

So still nothing. 

16 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So still nothing. 

I have 48 dead hookers buried in the woods. At least I think they're dead. They weren't when I buried them.

HTH. It is a tip. WWC29D?

How will Trump supporters react if his tax returns show that despite being a self-proclaimed billionaire, they might be paying way more in taxes than he is?  Always thought that a big part of his appeal to his supporters was based on them thinking he's good for their bottom line.

Just now, paulinstl said:

How will Trump supporters react if his tax returns show that despite being a self-proclaimed billionaire, they might be paying way more in taxes than he is?  Always thought that a big part of his appeal to his supporters was based on them thinking he's good for their bottom line.

He was good for my bottom line.Still is.  Sorry you missed it. 

33 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Chances are the working class is paying more than most politicians on both sides, along with several CEOs. 

Trump was great for my bottom line, my 401k went up considerably. Now, it's down almost 80k this year, if not more. 

How do Dems feel that Biden has been an ELECTED official since the 70's - and is a billionaire? Elected officials don't make that much money. Same with Bernie. How did Bernie come to own like six houses and then complain that we have a homeless problem? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Chances are the working class is paying more than most politicians on both sides, along with several CEOs. 

Trump was great for my bottom line, my 401k went up considerably. Now, it's down almost 80k this year, if not more. 

How do Dems feel that Biden has been an ELECTED official since the 70's - and is a billionaire? Elected officials don't make that much money. Same with Bernie. How did Bernie come to own like six houses and then complain that we have a homeless problem? 

What if I told you that I think the same about all of them. They get rich, and the normal people get it in the ass. Are you saying that we should overlook Trump's financial bs because other people do it too?  I also think our financial situation would have suffered even if Trump got reelected. So many factors ar play other than the D or R behind a name.

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

What if I told you that I think the same about all of them. They get rich, and the normal people get it in the ass. Are you saying that we should overlook Trump's financial bs because other people do it too?  I also think our financial situation would have suffered even if Trump got reelected. So many factors ar play other than the D or R behind a name.

That's not what I am saying at all. 

But if you're going to single out Trump, then single out all of them. I seriously want to know how the Biden's and Bernie became billionaires. 

I 100% agree that they get rich while the rest of us are focked. It's possible we would have still gone into recession, but I also don't think that Trump would have thrown billions more in stimulus checks, green deals, and other junk like that right now. The US is literally bleeding money and we just keep giving it out to places like Ukraine; BILLIONS. Meanwhile, places like China have far more emissions than we do and there is ZERO regulation there. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

According to his latest returns you are only off by 992 million dollars. 

Business Insider

President Joe Biden turns 80-years-old on November 20. While he is the oldest person to take office, he is not the richest.

He and his wife, Jill, have a net worth of $8 million, according to a Forbes estimate. They came into their wealth recently — Biden has touted himself as "Middle-Class Joe" for decades.

The couple's fortune is mostly tied to public speaking engagements and book royalties, according to tax returns and financial disclosures released by the Biden campaign and published on the campaign's website.

33 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I seriously want to know how the Biden's and Bernie became billionaires. 

I seriously want to know why you think Biden and Sanders are billionaires.

Their net worth combined barely scratches double-digit millions.

:wacko:

Biden net worth: $8 million.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2021/06/10/heres-how-much-joe-biden-is-worth/?sh=553ec7fe461b

Sanders net worth: $3 million.

https://finty.com/us/net-worth/bernie-sanders/

Also, the Dow during the latest adjustment basically dropped down to around the pre-COVID all-time high.

It was sitting around 29,000 when COVID hit, and then it fell to around 19,000. Under Trump.

But then it rallied to an all-time high at almost 37,000 in November 2021. Under Biden.

It fell sharply after the Ukraine invasion but only briefly dropped below the pre-COVID high.

Now it's up north of 34,000.

The only time the Dow under Trump was higher than the lowest low under Biden was briefly in September.

Other than that one moment, the stock has been higher under Biden than in all the Trump years. 

If your 401K isn't quite a bit higher now than it was pre-Biden, then that's a crapassedly managed 401K!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, paulinstl said:

TNG, my post was really only asking about Trump's tax returns. I promise I will ask the same question when Biden or Bernie refuse to hand over theirs as President.

Joe Biden's Tax Returns and Financial Disclosures | Joe Biden

Ok 

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I seriously want to know why you think Biden and Sanders are billionaires.

Their net worth combined barely scratches double-digit millions.

:wacko:

Biden net worth: $8 million.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2021/06/10/heres-how-much-joe-biden-is-worth/?sh=553ec7fe461b

Sanders net worth: $3 million.

https://finty.com/us/net-worth/bernie-sanders/

Also, the Dow during the latest adjustment basically dropped down to around the pre-COVID all-time high.

It was sitting around 29,000 when COVID hit, and then it fell to around 19,000. Under Trump.

But then it rallied to an all-time high at almost 37,000 in November 2021. Under Biden.

It fell sharply after the Ukraine invasion but only briefly dropped below the pre-COVID high.

Now it's up north of 34,000.

The only time the Dow under Trump was higher than the lowest low under Biden was briefly in September.

Other than that one moment, the stock has been higher under Biden than in all the Trump years. 

If your 401K isn't quite a bit higher now than it was pre-Biden, then that's a crapassedly managed 401K!

lmfao.

Cultist wrong again?  And Sanders has 3 houses, 2 of them willed to him and his wife you retarded cultist.  Oh yea, and they both wrote successful books.

SMH...SMH