Sign in to follow this  
Ehlana

Stupid MNF Questionables

What are other people doing with Deandre Hopkins? I want to start him, but I don't want to take a 0 when it's too late to find a replacement.

Luckily I have R. Moore on my bench if Hopkins sits.  Any WRS from either AZ or SF avail in your wire you could stash in case Hopkins sits?  I know a guy like J. Jennings on SF isn’t exciting, but maybe a guy like him.  

Yeah, Brown, Moore, Aiyuk and Samuel are all rostered. It's an 8 team league, so J. Jennings does not move the needle. I would much rather start Sutton against the terrible Raiders, which I think is what I'm going to do. If Hopkins blows up on my bench tomorrow night, so be it.

If you can drop a scrub now and roll with a empty bench spot.  You can fill the spot Monday if needed or at the next waiver.

Roto/Edge pointed out a couple days ago that Justin Watson is a pivot (off your bench/free-Agents, obviously) if DHop cant go. JWatson seems like a decent enough dart throw. He’s caught 2 td’s on the season & the recent x2 wr injuries @KC may provide him with a few more targets this week.  Anyway: he’s a Nuk/MNF safety net.

26 minutes ago, Lake209 said:

Anyway: he’s a Nuk/MNF safety net.

But the Chiefs play on Sunday night.

I have DHopkins and Aiyuk so Aiyuk is on my bench if needed, but if I didn't have him I'd leave an open roster spot so I could pick up any WR from 49ers or Cardinals if needed. 

DHopkins is expected to play.

Adams was limited  all week at practice, was listed questionable, and he just scored over 30 points today, I’m going to keep Hopkins in my line up. 

If you have a guy just taking space on the roster drop him for whatever Niners-Cardinals receiver you can find. Adjust Nuk out if needed. 

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

But the Chiefs play on Sunday night.

You are exactly right. Apologies…Watson for a Mike Williams pivot…not Nuk.  Been spinning all week with questionable tags…poor oversight on my part.