Big Guy

NFL & Youtube TV

Quick question.....

do any of you have YOUTUBE TV and are ALL NFL Games available LIVE on it?

thanks

youtube nfl replays come up in less that 24 hours.

you can watch an entire game in less than 15 minutes.  no commercals, no bs.  :banana:

example:  https://youtu.be/Fg8T_xuOvPA

I have YouTubeTV and no I don't get all the games.  

NFL Sunday ticket is not available on YouTubeTV if that's what you're asking.

I am about to cut the cord and I really don't care if I lose sports. I just don't have the time for it.

I ended up going to take a nap at 1:30 yesterday the Patriots/Jets was so pathetically unwatchable. I woke up at 3:45 and didn't miss anything. 

I had DirecTV for years.  I paid something like $80 a month, and they would raise it to $120 every year.  I would call and say I couldn't afford it and I needed to cancel, and they would just lower it back down to $80.  I must've done this for maybe 8 years straight.  In 2019 or so I made my yearly call saying I needed to cancel, and they were like, "No problem.  Your service will be cancelled starting tomorrow."  Next thing I know I was researching streaming options.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

I had DirecTV for years.  I paid something like $80 a month, and they would raise it to $120 every year.  I would call and say I couldn't afford it and I needed to cancel, and they would just lower it back down to $80.  I must've done this for maybe 8 years straight.  In 2019 or so I made my yearly call saying I needed to cancel, and they were like, "No problem.  Your service will be cancelled starting tomorrow."  Next thing I know I was researching streaming options.

Wow---cause I'm still playing that game, lower the price and NFL ticket for free every year.

Thanks guys

I got the free trial and was able to watch yesterdays Cowboy game......I like it so far but haven't explored it much yet.

2 hours ago, nobody said:

yes... similar.  i made the change about 3-4 years ago. not going back to dtv

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

Thanks guys

I got the free trial and was able to watch yesterdays Cowboy game......I like it so far but haven't explored it much yet.

When you log in via laptop, you can change your guide's order... add/subtract channels of your choice

• Like 1