Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 11 FU Thread

I'm glad my streak of opposing players having career days against me is in no danger of stopping this week.  

I didn't even know Amari Cooper was still in the league.  Yet some idiot in a league actually started him, and  he already has 15 points against me.  

Jonathan Taylor hasn't done jack sh!t all year (except for last week when I played against him), and here he comes again

A special FU must go out to the 'lock of the week' Brian Robinson.  I guess the Texans D is just too tough.  Oh well, I don't blame you Brian, I blame myself for even considering starting someone on that team.  Ditto for Mclaurin.

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

And I'm going to assume it's now safe to drop Lamar Jackson.  This guy is pathetic

It was an incredibly good decision for him to refuse hiring an agent, & represent himself.  An incredibly good decision for the Ravens. 

I'm dropping Lamar.  Fock it, I've had enough.  Somebody will pick him up, and hopefully start him against me later in the year.  

It's also cool how Barkley has 18 yards against the mighty Lions D.  lol.  

And most importantly, fock myself for continuing to d!ck around with fantasy football.  I start Brian Robinson (who I assume is injured) and leave Jamal Williams (and his 2 TDs) on my bench

13 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

I'm dropping Lamar.  Fock it, I've had enough.  Somebody will pick him up, and hopefully start him against me later in the year.  

It's also cool how Barkley has 18 yards against the mighty Lions D.  lol.  

And most importantly, fock myself for continuing to d!ck around with fantasy football.  I start Brian Robinson (who I assume is injured) and leave Jamal Williams (and his 2 TDs) on my bench

Williams is, at this point, the defacto rb1.

Josh Allen. FU. I can't wait to start Trevor Lawrence over you and your sore elbow.

FU to Nick Folk, missing 2 FGs? WTF?!?!

Hell, I can't complain too much yet, I'm starting Cordarelle Patterson, Jamal Williams, and Chris Olave

2 minutes ago, polecatt said:

FU to Nick Folk, missing 2 FGs? WTF?!?!

Hell, I can't complain too much yet, I'm starting Cordarelle Patterson, Jamal Williams, and Chris Olave

FU 😃

12 minutes ago, BufordT said:

FU 😃

😁

Kyle Pitts is hurt! 🙄

21 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Dameon Pierce I guess, but I'm still going to be highest scorer this week in my league.

Of course

• Haha 1

Fock me for starting Pollard over Zeke in both my leagues. Of course Pollard gets stoned twice at the goal line and Zeke walks in. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, uwmalcolm said:

Fock me for starting Pollard over Zeke in both my leagues. Of course Pollard gets stoned twice at the goal line and Zeke walks in. 

fu to all the pollard doubters...

How is it possible that the Broncos are soooo bad?  Most teams work on scoring on the last possession of the first half when the are going to be receiving the second half kickoff.  The Broncos manage to get no points out of a first-and-goal at the end of the first half and start the second half with a three-and-out.

1 hour ago, uwmalcolm said:

You need to reserve this reverse-jinx mojo for your fantasy playoffs.  You might've blown your wad too soon. :nono:

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

You need to reserve this reverse-jinx mojo for your fantasy playoffs.  You might've blown your wad too soon. :nono:

Good point, but neither of my squads is dominant so I need to get into the playoffs first. 

FU to my luck. Mixon head injury, I think I can stop caring about FF for the year now between him, Josh Allen's arm (as an Allen/Diggs owner), etc. My H2H team follows a 6-0 start with a soon to be 5 game losing streak (where two weeks I was #2 playing #1 scorer).

29 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Who in the fock is Trenton Irwin????  I need Higgins and Hurst, and some scrub named Trenton Irwin catches the TD?  Fock off

Fock Irwin x2.

FU to the Minnesota Vikings. To lose is one thing, to embarrass yourselves & the state is another. Between the politics, and all the imports taking advantage of us, we don't need any help in the embarrassment area. 

FU to my opponent who's is in last place, and rolled out Pollard, Devante, Burrow, Maher, New England, and Amari Cooper... effin buzzsaw

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Thought Tyler Bass was going to lead me to a victory.  Brett Maher says 'hold my beer'.  FU

Blame me.  I had Maher up until his bye week.  I grabbed Folk.  Folk missed 2 FGs today while Maher kicked ass. :mad:

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Blame me.  I had Maher up until his bye week.  I grabbed Folk.  Folk missed 2 FGs today while Maher kicked ass. :mad:

ouch.  I forgive you though

FU to me for being influenced by news reports and benching Palmer because Allen and Williams were back.  In one quarter he's already done better than any of the players I started (McLaurin, Sutton and G. Davis)

FU Williams for already injuring your vagina. Just stay on the injury report so that I'm not tempted by your "potential".  Kvnt. :mad:

10 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU to myself for buying into the Toney hype.

F me too for that one 🙄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

You focking puzzy Toney.  Go fock yourself loser

Focking hamstrings made out of paper mache.