Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

MNF Discussion: 49ers at Cardinals

7 hours ago, drdelaware said:

I went to bed needing 31 points from Garappolo to win.  I didn't think it would actually happen.  🍿

Congrats 

It was nice to see Jimmy G throw 4 tds but I surely don't expect that to happen much. Still he has plenty of weapons to go to so he has no excuse to play bad because of not having weapons. Another good day was Georgie Kittle with 2 tds. That.too probably won't happen much, if at all, the rest of the way. I.don't care who gets the ball, has a better fantasy day or Jimmy G slinging the ball around the yard, my only wish is that they all stay healthy. If they do this will be a scary team for anybody to face. Even with the losses of some defensive players.this defensive unit.is playing to top form and.should be a problem for any offense that faces them. So, just stay healthy, gets some wins and see what we can do if we make the playoffs. I'd live to see a.remat h of our most recent superbowl appearance against the Kansas City Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes is playing at an MVP level.and he and.Kelce.are.insane together. IF and it could be a possibility and would happen to make it to the SB against.the.Chiefs, who should be favorites to go from the AFC, I honestly think we could beat them thus time around. Yeah I know Jimmy G's lack of winning the big one will be talked about but he has more and better weapons at his disposal than he had when we faced the Chiefs in the superbowl. The kne concern I do have about the offense is their lack of being able to push it in the endzone once they get inside the 20 yard line. You can't win consistently kicking FG's once you're in the redzone. If they can correct that that and score tds instead of FG's they'll be a force to be reckoned with. GO 49ERS!!

3 hours ago, DocNiner said:

It was nice to see Jimmy G throw 4 tds but I surely don't expect that to happen much. Still he has plenty of weapons to go to so he has no excuse to play bad because of not having weapons. Another good day was Georgie Kittle with 2 tds. That.too probably won't happen much, if at all, the rest of the way. I.don't care who gets the ball, has a better fantasy day or Jimmy G slinging the ball around the yard, my only wish is that they all stay healthy. If they do this will be a scary team for anybody to face. Even with the losses of some defensive players.this defensive unit.is playing to top form and.should be a problem for any offense that faces them. So, just stay healthy, gets some wins and see what we can do if we make the playoffs. I'd live to see a.remat h of our most recent superbowl appearance against the Kansas City Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes is playing at an MVP level.and he and.Kelce.are.insane together. IF and it could be a possibility and would happen to make it to the SB against.the.Chiefs, who should be favorites to go from the AFC, I honestly think we could beat them thus time around. Yeah I know Jimmy G's lack of winning the big one will be talked about but he has more and better weapons at his disposal than he had when we faced the Chiefs in the superbowl. The kne concern I do have about the offense is their lack of being able to push it in the endzone once they get inside the 20 yard line. You can't win consistently kicking FG's once you're in the redzone. If they can correct that that and score tds instead of FG's they'll be a force to be reckoned with. GO 49ERS!!

bolded is the key.  once again, they have been fighting many injuries (especially the o-line).  most qbs (including JG) can do fine with a clean pocket.