Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Sean Payton really wants head coach job with justin herbert, team of the decade Chargers

Look at this smart guy get on board with the bolts!  in case you missed it!  this could explain the open discontent among some players with Staley and some lack of performance.  Tank for Payton?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10052482-nfl-exec-sean-payton-really-wants-head-coach-job-with-justin-herbert-chargers

NFL Exec: Sean Payton 'Really Wants' Head Coach Job with Justin Herbert, Chargers

ERIN WALSH OCTOBER 15, 2022

If Brandon Staley is out as head coach of the Los Angeles Chargers following the 2022 season, the franchise could land one of the best coaches in football as his replacement.

A longtime NFL personnel executive told Jason La Canfora of the Washington Post that he believes former New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton "really wants" to coach Justin Herbert and the Chargers:

“[Dean] Spanos doesn’t like to pay his coaches, but once your quarterback starts making $50 million a year, you’re really going to be cheap about your head coach? Sean loves living in Southern California. You’ve got Herbert and some other blue chip players. That’s the fit.”

Payton, who is working for Fox Sports this season after stepping down as head coach of the Saints in January, said during an appearance on the NewOrleans.Football podcast last month that he would be open to returning to an NFL sideline if the "right situation presented itself."

Payton said, via ESPN:

"If the right situation presented itself, I would definitely be interested. And there's no utopia, if you will, when it comes to teams, but if I felt like it was the right situation, I would have an interest in that. That all being said, that could come in a year, that could come in two years."

On 11/21/2022 at 5:45 PM, JustinCharge said:

Look at this smart guy get on board with the bolts!  in case you missed it!  this could explain the open discontent among some players with Staley and some lack of performance.  Tank for Payton?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10052482-nfl-exec-sean-payton-really-wants-head-coach-job-with-justin-herbert-chargers

NFL Exec: Sean Payton 'Really Wants' Head Coach Job with Justin Herbert, Chargers

ERIN WALSH OCTOBER 15, 2022

If Brandon Staley is out as head coach of the Los Angeles Chargers following the 2022 season, the franchise could land one of the best coaches in football as his replacement.

A longtime NFL personnel executive told Jason La Canfora of the Washington Post that he believes former New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton "really wants" to coach Justin Herbert and the Chargers:

“[Dean] Spanos doesn’t like to pay his coaches, but once your quarterback starts making $50 million a year, you’re really going to be cheap about your head coach? Sean loves living in Southern California. You’ve got Herbert and some other blue chip players. That’s the fit.”

Payton, who is working for Fox Sports this season after stepping down as head coach of the Saints in January, said during an appearance on the NewOrleans.Football podcast last month that he would be open to returning to an NFL sideline if the "right situation presented itself."

Payton said, via ESPN:

"If the right situation presented itself, I would definitely be interested. And there's no utopia, if you will, when it comes to teams, but if I felt like it was the right situation, I would have an interest in that. That all being said, that could come in a year, that could come in two years."

The problem is Spanos is that stupid.

The chargers are the angles of the NFL.  All of the talent in the world and they sh!t the bed every year.

It would have made more sense if you started with Are The Chargers the Tank of the Decade

9 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Dallas is his dream.  We’ll see. 

he will never go to dallas.  he wants to help shop for groceries and jerry wont give that up.

If abandoning San Diego wasn't enough to make me completely turn on this franchise, hiring that gigantic POS definitely would. He's a classless, cheating scumbag. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

The Spanos family ain't handing the keys over either.

actually the word is there is a change of heart on that front because the rams won the super bowl so the chargers need to win big and they are willing to change.

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

If abandoning San Diego wasn't enough to make me completely turn on this franchise, hiring that gigantic POS definitely would. He's a classless, cheating scumbag. 

san diego stole the chargers from los angeles.  only 2 franchises were born in los angeles.  the chargers and kings.  the chargers get their team colors from ucla.  the name "chargers' comes from the usc / dodger rally cry of "charge!"  go eff yourself.  we got them back.  rams can go back to cleveland or st lois or anaheim or the bottom of the sea.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

san diego stole the chargers from los angeles.  only 2 franchises were born in los angeles.  the chargers and kings.  the chargers get their team colors from ucla.  the name "chargers' comes from the usc / dodger rally cry of "charge!"  go eff yourself.  we got them back.  rams can go back to cleveland or st lois or anaheim or the bottom of the sea.

Aw, and here I thought we had an unspoken understanding that we would not reply directly to each other anymore.

Least surprising reveal ever: Gasbag moron doomsday prepper that openly cheers for Armageddon is a fan of morally devoid, cheating leadership and celebrates the misery of others. You are a piece of (dangerously defective) work.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Pow! 

He’s a garbage coach and a garbage human being, I mean all they could get was Kevin James to play you in your biopic for gods sake

12 hours ago, Mungwater said:

He’s a garbage coach and a garbage human being, I mean all they could get was Kevin James to play you in your biopic for gods sake

Malcolm In The Middle was busy. 

On 11/23/2022 at 10:49 AM, Mungwater said:

yah but pretty much all of them are cheating, lying, or looking the other way.  even gambling is legal now.

16 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

It’s really Odd that the team of the decade would need to fire their head coach. 🤔 

i said team of the decade as a question, not a statement.  

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

i said team of the decade as a question, not a statement.  

Sean Payton really wants head coach job with justin herbert, team of the decade Chargers

By JustinCharge, Monday at 06:45 PM in The Geek Club

I dont see any question there. 

4 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

By JustinCharge, Monday at 06:45 PM in The Geek Club

I dont see any question there. 

hahaha

my original statement last year was in the form of a question.

i say it now to mock people who dont understand that it was a question back then.