Sign in to follow this  
dogcows

The woke military kicks butt

A “woke” Army veteran took out a mass murderer armed with an assault weapon, handgun, and body armor, bare-handed.

Fock all the anti-LGBTQ talking heads. This Colorado killer at a LGBTQ club was motivated by the hate spewed on TV and talk radio and social media every day. They need to cut that out immediately.

Also, blasting the “woke” military is proven to be a load of shite, because this unarmed veteran of the supposedly weak woke military took out a right-wing psycho in full body armor before he could kill many more people in this hate crime.

In the end, a drag queen came over to help and kicked this focker’s ass with high heels. The shooter is a piece of shite coward. The woke military will beat the ever-loving shite out of poosay anti-gay dipshits every damn day. Hooah!

https://wapo.st/3AzrDIa

As Fierro got up from the floor, he said, he saw the man with a gun.

“I looked across the room and the guy was standing at the door. I ran across the bar, grabbed the guy from the back and pulled him down and pinned him against the stairs,” he said.

Fierro weighs 300 pounds, but said the gunman was bigger, wearing body armor and carrying both a handgun and an AR-15 style rifle.

“He went for his weapon, and I grabbed his handgun,” Fierro said, but “his AR was right in front of him.”

Fierro said he started shouting orders to a young man who had stopped in front of the shooter to assist.

“I said ‘Kick him! Move the AR!’ Then I just started hitting him. But he was in armor plates, so I started hitting him wherever there was skin,” Fierro said. “The back of his head was my target.”

Fierro said he felt his military training kick in.

“I’m an officer and that’s what we do: I took control of the scene as best I could. I’m just hitting the guy with the pistol, beating the back of his head,” he recalled. “I’m yelling to people at the same time, ‘Call the police! Let’s go!’”

When the young man assisting him flagged, Fierro said he hailed a passing drag queen in high heels to help, shouting, “Kick him!”

“She kicked him because the other guy was tired,” he said.

By the time the first police officer arrived minutes later, Fierro said, “I was in the middle of a puddle of blood.”

• Like 2

This has to be a typo.  :huh:

As Fierro got up from the floor, he said, he saw the man with a gun.

“I looked across the room and the guy was standing at the door. I ran across the bar, grabbed the guy from the back and pulled him down and pinned him against the stairs,” he said.

Fierro weighs 300 pounds, but said the gunman was bigger, wearing body armor and carrying both a handgun and an AR-15 style rifle.

“He went for his weapon, and I grabbed his handgun,” Fierro said, but “his AR was right in front of him.”

Fierro said he started shouting orders to a young man who had stopped in front of the shooter to assist.

“I said ‘Kick him! Move the AR!’ Then I just started hitting him. But he was in armor plates, so I started hitting him wherever there was skin,” Fierro said. “The back of his head was my target.”

Fierro said he felt his military training kick in.

“I’m an officer and that’s what we do: I took control of the scene as best I could. I’m just hitting the guy with the pistol, beating the back of his head,” he recalled. “I’m yelling to people at the same time, ‘Call the police! Let’s go!’”

When the young man assisting him fagged, Fierro said he hailed a passing drag queen in high heels to help, shouting, “Kick him!”

“She kicked him because the other guy was tired,” he said.

By the time the first police officer arrived minutes later, Fierro said, “I was in the middle of a puddle of blood.”

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This has to be a typ.  :huh:

A bigoted cowardly piece of shite trying to kill LGBTQ people, getting his ass literally kicked by a drag queen would be poetic justice, if the people he killed in the first minute before he got destroyed wasn’t such a tragedy… 

edit: oh I see what you did there… 🤦‍♂️

300 lbs in the military? Is that allowed now? Gonna need more details about his military service. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

300 lbs in the military? Is that allowed now? Gonna need more details about his military service. 

He had a distinguished military record.   But he was also married and was attending with his 22-year old daughter who had a friend who was in the drag show.   There is no indication he was 'woke' and I would bet against it.   Lots of libertarian minded folks who accept people for who they are without being a braindead idiot

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jonmx said:

He had a distinguished military record.   But he was also married and was attending with his 22-year old daughter who had a friend who was in the drag show.   There is no indication he was 'woke' and I would bet against it.   Lots of libertarian minded folks who accept people for who they are without being a braindead idiot

So he was in the military before the woke stuff started.  Got it. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Lack of 100% lockstep acceptance and praise is not hate. 

Thank You,

It goes beyond acceptance. It seems that isn't enough. If you're someone that refuses to celebrate it on a daily basis, you're a hater.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So he was in the military before the woke stuff started.  Got it. 

Lol...pathetic.  you think only woke people would go to a drag show featuring a friend of their daughter.   You have your bigotted head so far up your ass.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

What "hate" is spewed toward lgbt folks?

Lack of 100% lockstep acceptance and praise is not hate. 

Well, a lot of hate and bullets were spewed at LGBTQ folks in Florida, Colorado and elsewhere. 

You don't see a line in there somewhere?

• Thanks 1

Finally, liberals care about crime and the fact that this psycho should still be in prison for his past crimes. Also, there exists a law on the books , a red flag law,, that would have prohibited him from purchasing a weapon. For some reason that wasn’t followed. Seems to happen a lot. Same thing with the Parkland murders. If we only enforced the laws we have. Some prosecutors don’t want to. 

• Like 1

Props to Fierro and the two who assisted him for helping save countless lives. 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Well, a lot of hate and bullets were spewed at LGBTQ folks in Florida, Colorado and elsewhere. 

So you argue there must be a huge anti schoolchildren movement in this country?

Im not saying there aren't people that hate the gays.You said hate was being spewed on tv. I would argue quite the opposite is true. 

• Like 1

If you are a male and you think you are a female, you should not be allowed to carry a gun.

Because that is serious mental illness. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Quite possible that he didn't weigh 300 pounds while in the military. 

I personally know myriad former servicemembers who are now crapper-busting fatties.

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

If you are a male and you think you are a female, you should not be allowed to carry a gun.

Are you saying the MAGAtard gunman was a male who thinks he is a female?

Interesting.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Death sucks, murder is worse.  Unfortunately it happens every day.....not sure if you noticed but there are some crazy mofo's out there.  People driving into Christmas parades, shooting up clubs, all sorts of stuff.  However that doesn't mean I cannot be against the mutilation of children.  Only really sick people use murder of real people to make political points.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Are you saying the MAGAtard gunman was a male who thinks he is a female?

Interesting.

You make up words all the time to try to get some point across. The only point you ever get across is you are a small minded old man who can't formulate a cogent argument. Your life is made up of childish name-calling in every single part of life you partake in. And that includes just about every post you touch on this site. :dunno:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I personally know myriad former servicemembers who are now crapper-busting fatties.

Your mom was in the military?  
I thank her for her service :)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

So you argue there must be a huge anti schoolchildren movement in this country?

Im not saying there aren't people that hate the gays.

You stayed hate was being spewed on tv. I would argue quite the opposite is true. 

What he hell are you talking about? I "argue there must be a huge anti schoolchildren movement" in this country?

What movement is that, and when did I argue the point?

Go to bed.

😂

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

Fock all the anti-LGBTQ talking heads. This Colorado killer at a LGBTQ club was motivated by the hate spewed on TV and talk radio and social media every day. They need to cut that out immediately.

oh.

OK.

the attack on Pelosi was motivated by the hate spewed by Pelosi, Watters, etc  They need to cut that out immediately.

do you support an army veteran taking care of business there too?  

All jokes aside this answer is simple.  Any person (he/she/them/they/donkey) that can make it through the military and volunteers to serve is awesome by me.   Here is the kicker, as long as they don't lower the expectations / bar / thresholds.  

That's all.  :dunno:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

All jokes aside this answer is simple.  Any person (he/she/them/they/donkey) that can make it through the military and volunteers to serve is awesome by me.   Here is the kicker, as long as they don't lower the expectations / bar / thresholds.  

That's all.  :dunno:

Acreed :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, SUXBNME said:

Your mom was in the military?  
I thank her for her service :)

You gave her crabs. :mad:

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You gave her crabs. :mad:

She gave me teh herpes first. :mad: 
She prolly got them (teh herpes) from you or one of your ugly rescues.  :meow:

• Haha 1

Winding up in police custody at the hospital after getting tackled by a 300 lb gay guy and getting kicked in the head repeatedly by a drag queen in high heels isn't how he imagined his evening at the gay bar was going to end. 

• Haha 1

When I served i did not give a rats ass what you were, I just wanted to stay alive and if that meant some chick or pillow biter was the one, so be it....outcomes are what matter people....

11 hours ago, jonmx said:

Lol...pathetic.  you think only woke people would go to a drag show featuring a friend of their daughter.   You have your bigotted head so far up your ass.  

Wait, shouldn't you be railing on groomers trying to cut little kids bits off or something?  You've told us countless times how it's such a bigly problem in this country, tens of thousands of kids each year getting their bits cut off or getting hormone blockers.  Why would you suggest it's ok to be a drag show?

Doesn’t seem like the guy was woke, but an interesting take here that I’m sure not all of the GC would agree with 

22 hours ago, craftsman said:

In your opinion, should that apply to anybody with a mental illness? 

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

In your opinion, should that apply to anybody with a mental illness? 

Who's defining mental illness??

57 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I would hope a doctor.  

Hope in one hand and sh!t in the other, see which one fills up faster. 

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Hope in one hand and sh!t in the other, see which one fills up faster. 

Cool, then maybe craft can define it since he seemed to be saying that people with a severe mental illness shouldn't have guns.  

4 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Cool, then maybe craft can define it since he seemed to be saying that people with a severe mental illness shouldn't have guns.  

Craft is a focking dope. You are playing a gotcha game. You're a focking dope too 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

I notice how we seem to be all coming full circle to the same point but we're not actually going to get there.

I think when "severe mental illness" excludes the people who are wired to get a boner from Kit Harrington rather than Emilia Clarke from purchasing guns, that is the bridge that will be too far to cross.