Sign in to follow this  
dogcows

The woke military kicks butt

A transformer killed 5 people and they blamed it on republicans. 

12 minutes ago, Reality said:

Rut-Rot... We've got a dilemma...

A tranny shot up the nightclub. That's rich :lol:

I don't ever use preferred pronouns but for Mx. Anderson, I'll make an exception. They is one of them and did it to their friends.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

A tranny shot up the nightclub. That's rich :lol:

I don't ever use preferred pronouns but for Mx. Anderson, I'll make an exception. They is one of them and did it to their friends.

Seems possible they made it up to get out of the hate crime charges, but who knows.  Certainly not HT and Reality

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A transformer killed 5 people and they blamed it on republicans. 

Proving that liberalism is a mental disorder.

We'll have to move on from homophobia to gun control. Rinse repeat, y'all know the drill.

OP, sorry this thread didn't work out the way you wanted it to.

:(

Maybe next time, bud.

On 11/22/2022 at 7:37 AM, Raven Fan said:

Wait, shouldn't you be railing on groomers trying to cut little kids bits off or something?  You've told us countless times how it's such a bigly problem in this country, tens of thousands of kids each year getting their bits cut off or getting hormone blockers.  Why would you suggest it's ok to be a drag show?

Let me talk to you like a first grader to explain the difference.  Adults going to a drag show is not grooming.  Teachers putting young children into sexual identity buckets is grooming.  I hope I did not use words or concepts that you do not comprehend. 

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Let me talk to you like a first grader to explain the difference.  Adults going to a drag show is not grooming.  Teachers putting young children into sexual identity buckets is grooming.  I hope I did not use words or concepts that you do not comprehend. 

Forget that clown. An amoeba took him to school in an IQ test.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Rut-Rot... We've got a dilemma...

This is so sad, the guy is a non-binary nut-job and not some right-wing homophobic kook nutjob.  How will CNN report this story now?  Oh let's go with an unsubstantiated theory that this is just legal maneuvering.  This fluid gender stuff is awesome.  You must believe how the individual self-identifies unless of course that identity does not fit the woke agenda.  

Weird how the GC is just taking the word of a quintuple murderer and their lawyer as if it’s gospel 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

This is so sad, the guy is a non-binary nut-job and not some right-wing homophobic kook nutjob.  How will CNN report this story now?  Oh let's go with an unsubstantiated theory that this is just legal maneuvering.  This fluid gender stuff is awesome.  You must believe how the individual self-identifies unless of course that identity does not fit the woke agenda.  

I’m sure the lawyers would go along with making up the non-binary aspect and risk their ass for a case they have no shot at winning. 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Weird how the GC is just taking the word of a quintuple murderer and their lawyer as if it’s gospel 

How dare you speak such heresy!  According to the 1st Commandment of the Gospel of the Woke, the only thing that matters is how the individual identifies when it comes to gender.  Do you believe there is some other way of identifying gender?   It is only guesswork by doctors up to that point. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m sure the lawyers would go along with making up the non-binary aspect and risk their ass for a case they have no shot at winning. 

Are these lawyers are just some public defendant?   Not following this case at all, but this latest twist makes it funny to see how the woke left reacts. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

How dare you speak such heresy!  According to the 1st Commandment of the Gospel of the Woke, the only thing that matters is how the individual identifies when it comes to gender.  Do you believe there is some other way of identifying gender?   It is only guesswork by doctors up to that point. 

Agree, which is why it’s probably a good defense at least from the hate crime charges and why the lawyer can’t get in trouble for it.  Will be funny if the prosecution calls witnesses to say they’ve never heard “them” identify as non-binary before or something

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Are these lawyers are just some public defendant?   Not following this case at all, but this latest twist makes it funny to see how the woke left reacts. 

Who knows. But a lawyer isn’t going this far out if they know it’s not true.    They would have to come up with it and then get the defendant to go along with it. Are you going to trust this freak to go along with a scheme like this and keep its mouth shut? For what end? Hate crime or not he’s going away forever.  It’s as if people have no experience with the CJS. Orr the concept of  risk vs reward.  Now if it came up with it on his own and is lying that’s a different story. But a lawyer isn’t participating in a scheme like this if they know it to be untrue. Either way, it should be easy to find out.  Lawyers can’t help it if their client lies to them. But I would think they did some asking before going public. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who knows. But a lawyer isn’t going this far out if they know it’s not true.    They would have to come up with it and then get the defendant to go along with it. Are you going to trust this freak to go along with a scheme like this and keep its mouth shut? For what end? Hate crime or not he’s going away forever.  It’s as if people have no experience with the CJS. Orr the concept of  risk vs reward.  Now if it came up with it on his own and is lying that’s a different story. But a lawyer isn’t participating in a scheme like this if they know it to be untrue. Either way, it should be easy to find out.  Lawyers can’t help it if their client lies to them. But I would think they did some asking before going public. 

Lol you are giving lawyers (particularly criminal defense lawyers) way too much credit.  If the killer came up with it the lawyer would certainly play along, and I wouldn’t be shocked if it was the lawyer’s idea 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Ok, let me talk to you like you're a low IQ, uneducated, MAGA cultist.

Exactly how often have teachers put children into sexual identity buckets?   Not your feelz, only facts.  And how exactly is that grooming?  Like if a 2nd grader puts themselves in the homo bucket they are for sure to be homo if they weren't going to before?

You people are legit idiots who'd be arguing that blacks were less than whites were this 70 years ago.  No doubt.

Grooming, putting into bucket, I assume you think they have cat litter out for some kids too?

bahahahahaha

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The whole hate crime nonsense is just to appease leftist.   Guys get the death penalty and talking head idiots on TV still wonder if they are going to add hate crime charges.  In this case, I believe hate crimes would be some low-level felony, so to tackle it on a conviction of multiple homicides has no point.  This guy's best hope would be to claim insanity depending on the state laws.

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The whole hate crime nonsense is just to appease leftist.   Guys get the death penalty and talking head idiots on TV stl wonder if they are going to add hate crime charges.  In this case, I believe hate crimes would be some low-level felony, so to tackle it on a conviction of multiple homicides has no point.  This guy's best hope would be to claim insanity depending on the state laws.

“Ok freak, you say you’re non-binary and we can get rid of the hate crime charge, maybe. Now the five dead people, that’s going to be a problem. But hey, they won’t call you a hate filled MAGA bigot”. 

10 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Exactly how often have teachers put children into sexual identity buckets?   Not your feelz, only facts.  And how exactly is that grooming?  Like if a 2nd grader puts themselves in the homo bucket they are for sure to be homo if they weren't going to before?

You people are legit idiots who'd be arguing that blacks were less than whites were this 70 years ago.  No doubt.

Grooming, putting into bucket, I assume you think they have cat litter out for some kids too?

bahahahahaha

Easily thousands of kids are put in those gender identity buckets by teachers.   It is what the NEA advocates.   You believe all teachers just ignore their continuing education?  This gender-affirm idiocy is even part of the mainstream curriculum for recent education graduates.   Education programs are the biggest cesspool of this idiot ideology there is.   Fuckimg groomers 

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Easily thousands of kids are put in those gender identity buckets by teachers.   It is what the NEA advocates.   You believe all teachers just ignore their continuing education?  This gender-affirm idiocy is even part of the mainstream curriculum for recent education graduates.   Education programs are the biggest cesspool of this idiot ideology there is.   Fuckimg groomers 

bahahahaha

Please provide a link to thousands of kids being put into buckets.  And what's the point of these buckets?  Do they turn kids gay or trans?   Show me the NEA link advocating it please.

You are a phuking loon who I can only guess is projecting his own weird feelings onto teachers.  Cause boyo.  NONE OF THIS IS HAPPENING outside a few isolated cases maybe.

Seek help. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Seems possible they made it up to get out of the hate crime charges, but who knows.  Certainly not HT and Reality

How dare you! LGQTB stuff is not a choice!  Shame on you!

When it’s revealed that the killer was a freak, not MAGA, the best leftoids can come up with is the lawyers made it up.  Lol. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

bahahahaha

Please provide a link to thousands of kids being put into buckets.  And what's the point of these buckets?  Do they turn kids gay or trans?   Show me the NEA link advocating it please.

You are a phuking loon who I can only guess is projecting his own weird feelings onto teachers.  Cause boyo.  NONE OF THIS IS HAPPENING outside a few isolated cases maybe.

Seek help. 

1. Universities and NEA advocates for training programs which advances these ideas of gender identity.  

2.  Hundreds of nitwit teachers go on TikTok and brag about grooming children.

3.  The transgender population skyrockets from 0.01 percent to 3 percent in children in a little over a decade.

4.  Braindead liberals deny any relationship.

Please provide a link to any evidence you have a brain. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

1. Universities and NEA advocates for training programs which advances these ideas of gender identity.  

2.  Hundreds of nitwit teachers go on TikTok and brag about grooming children.

3.  The transgender population skyrockets from 0.01 percent to 3 percent in children in a little over a decade.

4.  Braindead liberals deny any relationship.

Please provide a link to any evidence you have a brain. 

lolololol

Not a single link provided.  Why are you so focused on little kids?  Seems weird. 

Link me the NEA advocating please and not some fringe group.

LOLOLOLOL at TikTok - Again you're really into young kids it seems...

The transgender population is directly correlated to acceptance numbnuts.  People like you 70 years ago would have been horrified to have blacks drink out of your water fountain.  Something like 40% of Gen Z says they're non-binary, do you believe this to be true?  Oh wait, you're a pervert you do.

SAD

The GC: believes either Paul Pelosi had a gay lover’s quarrel with 2 hammers or got paid to take a hammer to the head in order to gain votes for Dems

Also the GC: refuse to believe it’s possible a murderer and their lawyer would make up being non-binary to get out of a hate crime charge 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The GC: believes either Paul Pelosi had a gay lover’s quarrel with 2 hammers or got paid to take a hammer to the head in order to gain votes for Dems

Also the GC: refuse to believe it’s possible a murderer and their lawyer would make up being non-binary to get out of a hate crime charge 

Of course.  And no one said the killer was MAGA.  His grandpappy sure is which is why the killer still had his guns.

MAGA scum ruining the country. 

3 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Of course.  And no one said the killer was MAGA.  His grandpappy sure is which is why the killer still had his guns.

MAGA scum ruining the country. 

You think that's bad, you should see the damage the Cult of Liberalism is doing to it.  :doh:

On 11/21/2022 at 8:10 PM, jonmx said:

Lol...pathetic.  you think only woke people would go to a drag show featuring a friend of their daughter.  

I’d bet quite a few here wouldn’t, even if it was their actual daughter’s show

4 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

And no one said the killer was MAGA. 

Really?  No one?  And yet it is easy to find such gems in this thread such as..."Are you saying the MAGAtard gunman".....it was not only clearly stated it was insinuated all over here and in the media.  And now leftwing idiots have to backtrack upon learning the killer is non-binary.   It must be hard being so stupid. 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’d bet quite a few here wouldn’t, even if it was their actual daughter’s show

Lol....Is it even possible for a girl to be a drag queen?   I would be rushing my daughter to a mental institution if she identified as a male, but still insists on impersonating a female.  

27 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Really?  No one?  And yet it is easy to find such gems in this thread such as..."Are you saying the MAGAtard gunman".....it was not only clearly stated it was insinuated all over here and in the media.  And now leftwing idiots have to backtrack upon learning the killer is non-binary.   It must be hard being so stupid. 

All that was said MORON is that the boys grandad is a giant MAGA douche from Cali and that's why this troubled young dude still has his GUNZ...We know how much you all actual MAGAtards need your GUNZ to feel like men.  Heck without them you'd probably be performing in the drag show...perhaps many of you MAGAtards do anyway.

25 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Lol....Is it even possible for a girl to be a drag queen?   I would be rushing my daughter to a mental institution if she identified as a male, but still insists on impersonating a female.  

Sorry, son

Poor Libtards. Clinging again. Can’t handle that he’s just another freak that voted for Biden I’m sure.  

6 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

bahahahahaha

What's with you groomers and defending this sh1t? Seriously? 

I see the usual suspects doing their mental gymnastics to justify their side.

Nancy's husband was getting pegged by an illegal candian

Some They/them shot up his own kind because he's mentally ill.

If I have to own the people standing out front of a library protesting child grooming drag hour. You have to own Xer killing his own people. Just focking own it.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Poor Libtards. Clinging again. Can’t handle that he’s just another freak that voted for Biden I’m sure.  

So you’re saying the NY Post is doing crappy reporting?

So if we can’t say groomer anymore what are we supposed to say?