Sign in to follow this  
dogcows

The woke military kicks butt

And our new woke military is so awesome that no one is joining and reenlistment is way down and standards are non existent.  But hey, Dogcows feels good about it. Isn’t that what’s really important? 

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And our new woke military is so awesome that no one is joining and reenlistment is way down and standards are non existent.  But hey, Dogcows feels good about it. Isn’t that what’s really important? 

Do you think it's because it's too woke that the numbers are down, or a major reason why? 

5 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

You think it's because it's too woke that the numbers are down? 

I’ll tell you what. I’m going to give you an opportunity to show you’re not a moron and maybe had a bad post. Say that comparing a circumsicion to a sex change operation was really stupid and I’ll forget it ever happened.  If not, you can stop wasting your time trying to get a reply from me. Up to you. I’m not bothering with the new additions if they are going to be that Fockin stupid.  I have enough morons to contend with around here. My plate is full. 

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ll tell you what. I’m going to give you an opportunity to show you’re not a moron and maybe had a bad post. Say that comparing a circumsicion to a sex change operation was really stupid and I’ll forget it ever happened.  If not, you can stop wasting your time trying to get a reply from me. Up to you. I’m not bothering with the new additions if they are going to be that Fockin stupid.  I have enough morons to contend with around here. My plate is full. 

Fair enough.  

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So if we can’t say groomer anymore what are we supposed to say? 

Ignore the left and just stick with "groomer." It's accurate and their hurt feelings don't change facts.

• Thanks 1

On 11/23/2022 at 11:54 AM, jonmx said:

The whole hate crime nonsense is just to appease leftist.   Guys get the death penalty and talking head idiots on TV still wonder if they are going to add hate crime charges.  In this case, I believe hate crimes would be some low-level felony, so to tackle it on a conviction of multiple homicides has no point.  This guy's best hope would be to claim insanity depending on the state laws.

Looks like Colorado has no death penalty, but a federal hate crime charge could.

Lol that you guys think it’s impossible they could be lying.  People saying “WE MUST RESPECT PEOPLE’S PRONOUNS!!” are so cringe…this isn’t your normal LGBTQ person (allegedly), it’s a murderer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Looks like Colorado has no death penalty, but a federal hate crime charge could.

Lol that you guys think it’s impossible they could be lying.  People saying “WE MUST RESPECT PEOPLE’S PRONOUNS!!” are so cringe…this isn’t your normal LGBTQ person (allegedly), it’s a murderer.

It’s pretty blatant. I saw the NY Post article about the killer, and in the article, they made sure to use the pronouns requested by the murderer. But of course, there are many articles on their website where they mock transgender people and intentionally use the opposite pronouns that those people wanted. They have more respect for a mass murderer than a normal transgender person who’s done nothing wrong. It almost seems as if they applaud the killer. But Rupert Murdoch proved decades ago that he is soulless, so it’s about what I’d expect.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If Colorado does not believe in the death penalty, why would they voluntarily bring in the federal government just to get the death penalty?   From a logical fairness perspective it makes no sense,  but liberals lack logic and find treating people equally to be bigotted.  

11 minutes ago, dogcows said:

It’s pretty blatant. I saw the NY Post article about the killer, and in the article, they made sure to use the pronouns requested by the murderer. But of course, there are many articles on their website where they mock transgender people and intentionally use the opposite pronouns that those people wanted. They have more respect for a mass murderer than a normal transgender person who’s done nothing wrong. It almost seems as if they applaud the killer. But Rupert Murdoch proved decades ago that he is soulless, so it’s about what I’d expect.

Yup.  And I don’t even see any problem with using “they” pronouns in the meantime in case by some chance it’s true.  But let’s acknowledge it’s very possible, if not likely that they’re lying based on the facts we know (not even referring to the crazy dad but moreso the mother calling Anderson her son on the night of the murders, and reports of using gay slurs when talking to neighbors).

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

If Colorado does not believe in the death penalty, why would they voluntarily bring in the federal government just to get the death penalty?   From a logical fairness perspective it makes no sense,  but liberals lack logic and find treating people equally to be bigotted.  

Would “Colorado” have a choice if the feds want to add federal charges?

14 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Because Murdock is baiting and mocking you, and he got the response he wanted.  

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Would “Colorado” have a choice if the feds want to add federal charges?

Absolutely.  Prior to the latest hate crimes law, the feds could come in only if it involved federal property or Interstate commerce, which this did not.  But during the Obama years, it was modified to include cases where the state can request the feds prosecute.