Sign in to follow this  
gcmmidwest

1st place in your league ???

Who's the qb for the 1st place team in your league or name a few of the main contributors 

My leagues 1st place 12 teamer  has 

Mahomes, Tua

D Cook J Jacobs

Higgins,Olave

M.Andrews

I’m in first, in part because of my single digit round QB- Mahomes… Also Etienne Tyreek Hil and Pollard, Dallas D

17 minutes ago, jrokh said:

I’m in first, in part because of my single digit round QB- Mahomes… Also Etienne Tyreek Hil and Pollard, Dallas D

Nice ...,so far 2 1st place teams with mahomey

I'm in a 4 way tie for first in my league at 7-4, and I would win the tie breaker.

That is despite having Justin Herbert at QB who has under performed and is the QB 11.

I've started Kirk Cousins twice also.

The other 7-4 teams, one has streamed Kyler Murray and Daniel Jones, another starts Burrow, the last one Jalen Hurts

The team with Mahomes is in 6th place at 4-7.

Just got to #1…8-3 in a 12-team…may not hold but:  Hurts drafted & Fields off waivers.  Saquon, Pollard, Ra.White, AJBrown, Nuk, Mike Williams, CWatson, PatsDST, & JMyers.

12 team half ppr, my big league , I’m in a first place tie, but I have the overall total points.  The other owner owns Hurts, I just started Jimmy G.  

Two 14 team leagues, Hurts in one and other first place team streams and has mostly been using Geno. 

The other 14 team ppr I’m in first with Jimmy G this past week.  

Great question OP  

Just looked at this past weeks scoring, in one of my 14 team ppr leagues, the owner who had one win, just beat the 4th place team, The 4th place team that lost has Mahomes at Qb.  

Those single digit round qbs are great, but not always a guarantee winner, if so why draft after the top four or five qbs are taken.  

Draft a Qb in the double digit rounds and stream to a championship, and it always feels great to beat the owner for the championship who has Mahomes or Allen, or Hurts.  I’m aiming to do that once again this season. 

Thanks OP. 

My first place team I had Jackson but traded him and others for Dak and others. Barkley, Ekeler, chase and Kirk were my mainstays but made some moves recently so that list is now Barkley, Chubb, Hill and Hopkins.

17 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

My first place team I had Jackson but traded him and others for Dak and others. Barkley, Ekeler, chase and Kirk were my mainstays but made some moves recently so that list is now Barkley, Chubb, Hill and Hopkins.

Nice. 

I just saw the f/a available in my leagues, someone dropped K Murray, I’m not so sure if I should pick him up for My double double digit round Qb, and stream dominated for the year Geno for him.  Sometimes it tough  to trust those single digit round qbs.  

• Confused 1

Knew someone would enjoy that. 

Oh yeah, players other than QB. It's a dynasty league.

I'm definitely powered by my WRs, J Jefferson, C Kupp, C Lamb, C Olave, C Godwin

RBs- Cordarelle Patterson, I drafted him late, and off the waiver wire, Jamal Williams, and Kenneth Walker, we have a bidding system each week when waivers opens, I paid more for KW than any other FA this season for the whole league.

My defense has been a big part too, the Cowboys.

My TE, I've started the trashman for the Falcons most week, Kyle Pitts

It's me.!

Was cousins, then geneo but now just picked up Watson. 

Ekeler, Montgomery, walker

St. Brown, lazard, olave, and aiyuk

Kelce (I feel like he is the difference, no other te in a ppr league is coming close to him)

Elliott (might get someone else)

Dallas

Kelce is almost doubling everyone the.   Ekeler is killing it too in ppr.

6 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Kelce is almost doubling everyone the.   Ekeler is killing it too in ppr.

That's no surprise though. Walker, Olave and now Aiyuk are who's gotten you to first

In my 2 leagues Burrow and Herbert/Mahomes/Burrow are the QBs of the top  teams. Burrow owner 9-2 clinched playoffs last week.  Herbert/Mahomes/Burrow all tied at 7-4 with 5 teams at 6-5. This could be a real mess with 3 weeks to go.

There are four teams that are 8-3, including me!  😃

I grabbed Tua off of waivers (!).  The other teams' QBs are: J. Allen, L-Jax, and Geno Smith (!!)

1st in my league:
QB - Allen and Brady

RB - Jacobs, Montgomery, Conner, Allgeier

WR - Davante, Higgins, Kirk, Meyers

TE - Kmet, Higbee

He's 8-3 but only 5th in scoring but real success has been points against where he's 3rd fewest. Not terribly impressive but doesn't matter when your matchups work out. Our highest scoring team is only 5-6 and seems to catch everyone on their best weeks. He's got Mahomes/Tua/Waddle/Cooper/Chubb/Fournette/Mostert

17 hours ago, polecatt said:

Oh yeah, players other than QB. It's a dynasty league.

I'm definitely powered by my WRs, J Jefferson, C Kupp, C Lamb, C Olave, C Godwin

RBs- Cordarelle Patterson, I drafted him late, and off the waiver wire, Jamal Williams, and Kenneth Walker, we have a bidding system each week when waivers opens, I paid more for KW than any other FA this season for the whole league.

My defense has been a big part too, the Cowboys.

My TE, I've started the trashman for the Falcons most week, Kyle Pitts

Great dynasty team roster

• Thanks 1