Sign in to follow this  
josh wiley

Jamaal Williams

MVP of bench players. 

Heck with T Hill.  

Fields I wouldn’t consider s a bench guy, one shouldn’t have more then one Qb in a one Qb league.  

Pollard has been very good lately, but I’m  still voting for J Williams. 

Kenneth Walker should be in the conversation.

This is the 2nd season in a row that I've picked up the leader in rushing TDs off waivers after week 1.

Last season it was James Conner.

It's dynasty, but I've gone scorched earth on RBs, and if they're not top notch I don't keep them, I trade them.

It's worked like a charm! 

RBs are the new TEs

Pollard has more fantasy points than J-Will in half ppr. In my leagues the player who scores more is always the one you'd rather have, so...

Another way to look at it would be to ask Pollard owners if they'd trade for Williams & vice/versa. Pure speculation on my part, but I'd guess the vast majority of Pollard owners would say no & the vast majority of Williams owners would say yes. 

Based on the last three weeks I would agree, Pollard in half ppr has doubled up J Williams in points scored half ppr, and Pollard is now three points ahead for the season , prior to the last three weeks Williams owners would be the ones saying no.  

Going forward Pollard could be the better points producer, he has a big edge in the passing game , so Pollard could be the bench mvp by seasons in.   

Great thread OP thanks.