Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

[** Official Trumpty Dumpty Thread - Non-Doomsday **]

Considering his recent presidential announcement and the whirling hall of knives of legal troubles around him, it's time to create a dumping ground for anti-Trump, anti-MAGAtard factual information.

Moving forward, my on-point, fact-based vilification of this obnoxious, butth0le-mouthed clown will go here, day after day until this mighty country rises up to put this narcissistic, power-starved blowhard in the rear-view mirror.

I shall start with today's development, the conservative Supreme Court kicking him in the ballsack and rejecting his attempt to keep Congress from getting his tax returns and other financial records. 

No dissents. 

The Treasury Department WILL hand over those tax returns.

Now we get to see what he's been trying to hide all these years.

😂

Thanks goodness you started another Trump thread.  Look at YOOOUUUUU$#!$#@!! :mellow: 

This is where you call me Eeyore.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Thanks goodness you started another Clownzo thread.  Look at YOOOUUUUU$#!$#@!! :mellow: 

Posters got whiny for me posting Clownzo material in my own Biden presidency thread, so this is my response considering recent events. Hawwwww heeeee hawwwwww heeeee hawwww.

I'm posting Clownzo-related information here from now. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Posters got whiny for me posting Clownzo material in my own Biden presidency thread, so this is my response considering recent events. Hawwwww heeeee hawwwwww heeeee hawwww.

I'm posting Clownzo-related information here from now. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Thanks goodness you started another Trump thread.  Look at YOOOUUUUU$#!$#@!! :mellow: 

You are such a simpleton :D 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

You are such a simpleton :D 

Nice add. Wasn't in your original post. Hawwwwwwwwww heeeeeee haawwwwwwwww heeeeee hawwwwwww.

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nice add. Wasn't in your original post. Hawwwwwwwwww heeeeeee haawwwwwwwww heeeeee hawwwwwww.

Yeah it was, Slingblade.  I made the text white so you might not see it.  Which apparently you didn't.  I know you hate me calling out your idiocy, sorry for embarrassing you.  :( 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah it was, Slingblade.  I made the text white so you might not see it.  Which apparently you didn't.  I know you hate me calling out your idiocy, sorry for embarrassing you.  :( 

Make your shat known. Go eat some oats and call it a day. Not a good day for you. 

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Make your shat known. Go eat some oats and call it a day. Not a good day for you. 

You're sad because I caught you in your Eeyore thing, I get that, it sucks to run out of guns to throw.  :( 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You're sad because I caught you in your Eeyore thing, I get that, it sucks to run out of guns to throw.  :( 

Not sure what your gothcha moment is here. You are an Eeyore. Haw. Hee. Haw. Hee. Haw. 

Sad.

😫

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” he wrote in a post on Saturday on his social network, Truth Social.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/04/us/politics/trump-constitution-republicans.html

Clownzo calls for Constitution termination.

When will this whiny sore loser stop?

😂

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Nothing like another boring liberal thread. This time whining about Trump. Go figure. Such new material. :rolleyes:

You've been the biggest whiner about my posting Clownzo news in my own Biden thread. What I posted is at the top of the headlines today.

And you're still an unfunny dooshnozzle.

Its been almost 2 years.

Your buyers remorse is showing.

You won!!!  Celebrate the decline of the USA globally and internally.  Enjoy your divisive agenda and pedo policies with your drag queen teachers and puberty blockers.  Enjoy your electric cars for your broken bridges and aging electrical grid.  Enjoy your inflation at the grocery store and the pump.  Enjoy being offended all the time while you scream Equity not Equality.  Enjoy being gaslighted the next 2 years!!  Enjoy sending billions to Ukraine while americans struggle.

Shall I continue??  You won!!!  Enjoy the fruits of your vote.  

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Its been almost 2 years.

You won!!!  Celebrate the decline of the USA globally and internally.  Enjoy your divisive agenda and pedo policies with your drag queen teachers and puberty blockers.  Enjoy your electric cars for your broken bridges and aging electrical grid.  Enjoy your inflation at the grocery store and the pump.  Enjoy being offended all the time while you scream Equity not Equality.  Enjoy being gaslighted the next 2 years!!  Enjoy sending billions to Ukraine while americans struggle.

lolololololol

You mad the US hasn't been turned into Gilead stupid phuking moron cultist?  Bigly many pedo policies, bigly number of drag queen teachers and bigly number of puberty blockers given.  The nation knows that inflation that turned up 4 months after the start of the new administration was obviously caused by the previous administration.  Cultist are dumb but the educated rest of the country not so much.

Your fake outrage and cultural war really worked well during the red trickle didn't it?  You wanna keep trying to shove your religious and 1950's values onto the rest of us?  Of course you do, and that's why the republican party as its currently constructed will cease to exist within 10 years.

And is the internet big enough to hold the zillions of data necessary to document all of the Orange Moron's minute by minute idiocy?  Curious minds (non cultist minds because cultist minds are just dumb) want to know. 

56 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

lolololololol

You mad the US hasn't been turned into Gilead stupid phuking moron cultist?  Bigly many pedo policies, bigly number of drag queen teachers and bigly number of puberty blockers given.  The nation knows that inflation that turned up 4 months after the start of the new administration was obviously caused by the previous administration.  Cultist are dumb but the educated rest of the country not so much.

Your fake outrage and cultural war really worked well during the red trickle didn't it?  You wanna keep trying to shove your religious and 1950's values onto the rest of us?  Of course you do, and that's why the republican party as its currently constructed will cease to exist within 10 years.

And is the internet big enough to hold the zillions of data necessary to document all of the Orange Moron's minute by minute idiocy?  Curious minds (non cultist minds because cultist minds are just dumb) want to know. 

More mindless ramblings of a beaten man.  

2 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

More mindless ramblings of a beaten man.  

Man watch out for all the pedos the dems are supporting, encouraging, and letting loose in our kids schools!  Make sure your kid doesn't get groomed by a tranny teacher FFS.

LMFAO at retard cultist...surely the dumbest of the dumb. 

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Big story that didn't get a lot of attention here.

Go figure. Another "Who is Biden?"

TRUMP!!!!!! :cry: 

So, nobody wants to talk about him calling for the eradication of the constitution?

Jesus. It's like him and Kanye are competing for dumbest f****** person on the planet.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So, nobody wants to talk about him calling for the eradication of the constitution?

Jesus. It's like him and Kanye are competing for dumbest f****** person on the planet.

Not many care anymore. Most have moved on. 

23 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Its been almost 2 years.

MAGAtard catastrophizing and fear-mongering at its finest. 

We're not declining, internally or externally.

MAGAtards and the infotainment they love are this country's most divisive element.

No one supports pedophilia except pedophiles.

People dressing in drag has been around a long time. Even Rudy Giuliani has dressed in drag.

I don't agree with puberty blockers and all that, but this doesn't rank among our nation's most important issues.

If there weren't demand for electric cars, they wouldn't exist, but I don't have an issue easing away from fossil fuels, which will run out at some point.

Enjoy your upgraded U.S. infrastructure, made possible by the $1 trillion bipartisan bill passed a little more than a year ago. Yep, he did that!

The president had almost zero impact on rising gas prices, but he deserves credit for them coming down. I paid $2.57 a galloon earlier this week. Suck on that!

Inflation is caused by supply and demand, not what presidents do. This is simple economics, but a deluded MAGAtard just has to blame Biden. You'd be making excuses if this happened under Clownzo.

And what would make everything worse for Americans?

A Russian victory in Ukraine!

Idiot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

To be clear. It’s perfectly ok for the left to want to change the constitution however when trump says something that’s not ok. Just curious if you run in here every single time the left wants to change things 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

To be clear. It’s perfectly ok for the left to want to change the constitution however when trump says something that’s not ok. Just curious if you run in here every single time the left wants to change things 

Everybody wants change for the better, and I don't recall anyone from the left saying the Constitution needs to be thrown out the way Clownzo has suggested it be.

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Everybody wants change for the better, and I don't recall anyone from the left saying the Constitution needs to be thrown out the way Clownzo has suggested it be.

Such a certain statement maybe you should go check msnbc for the quote. Mr horse medicine 

A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution

equate how you like I’m sure you already have all your nonsense prepared. Once again words have meaning. That is a statement. It does not say whatsoever that he thinks the constitution should be terminated nor that’s what he wants

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Such a certain statement maybe you should go check msnbc for the quote. Mr horse medicine 

Democrats wanting Constitutional changes isn't the same thing as Clownzo saying the Constitution should be ripped up, drawing harsh criticism from members of his own party.

Clownzo just wants to be a dictator and run this country like Hitler or Putin, and you'd love it.

I’m willing to put down $2K that Trump not only wins the next election but BLOWS Biden out the water. If we even make it that far. I wouldn’t put it past the democrats to try and suspend the election due to “Russia causing WW3” 

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Democrats wanting Constitutional changes isn't the same thing as Clownzo saying the Constitution should be ripped up, drawing harsh criticism from members of his own party.

Clownzo just wants to be a dictator and run this country like Hitler or Putin, and you'd love it.

right thats what MSNBC tells you he said

fock you guys are morons, I want nothing to do with trump but I read words, I don't make assumptions

please point out to me when Democrats didn't throw temper tantrums and want the constitution changed, hell people like you think Abortion is a constitutional right

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

MAGAtard catastrophizing and fear-mongering at its finest. 

We're not declining, internally or externally.

MAGAtards and the infotainment they love are this country's most divisive element.

No one supports pedophilia except pedophiles.

People dressing in drag has been around a long time. Even Rudy Giuliani has dressed in drag.

I don't agree with puberty blockers and all that, but this doesn't rank among our nation's most important issues.

If there weren't demand for electric cars, they wouldn't exist, but I don't have an issue easing away from fossil fuels, which will run out at some point.

Enjoy your upgraded U.S. infrastructure, made possible by the $1 trillion bipartisan bill passed a little more than a year ago. Yep, he did that!

The president had almost zero impact on rising gas prices, but he deserves credit for them coming down. I paid $2.57 a galloon earlier this week. Suck on that!

Inflation is caused by supply and demand, not what presidents do. This is simple economics, but a deluded MAGAtard just has to blame Biden. You'd be making excuses if this happened under Clownzo.

And what would make everything worse for Americans?

A Russian victory in Ukraine!

Idiot.

POTY

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’m willing to put down $2K that Trump not only wins the next election but BLOWS Biden out the water. If we even make it that far. I wouldn’t put it past the democrats to try and suspend the election due to “Russia causing WW3” 

Like Trump's candidates killed it during the red trickle mid terms?

Trump is so unhinged now that I'm beginning to think that Ronny may actually wax his fat, orange ass.

god what a beautiful day that will be.  Can't wait for Trump to complain about all the cheating during the republican primary.  

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Like Trump's candidates killed it during the red trickle mid terms?

Trump is so unhinged now that I'm beginning to think that Ronny may actually wax his fat, orange ass.

god what a beautiful day that will be.  Can't wait for Trump to complain about all the cheating during the republican primary.  

Sorry but I’m talking presidential race. NOT midterms. I’m not from these other states so I can’t speak on them nor their leaders they choose. However, I CAN speak on the president and it’s OBVIOUS Biden is going to lose. You don’t fock up the country as much as he has, looked not only like a complete moron but also like he doesn’t even know where he’s at or what he’s doing, lied and gotten caught lying as much as he has, and also being caught interfering in elections and having social media companies ban and censor the opposition. 

Sorry but too many ppl have seen the truth. He’s focked up the country too much. He’s lied too much. He’s gotten caught with illegal activities too much. He’s got no chance and I’m willing to put thousands of dollars on the line to back it up